AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-14, 22:08   Link #41
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedGlory View Post
Itachi was marking his territory, to ward off any one else that would wanna sex him up. Kinda like a pimp branding his hoe, lol
seems like he was right, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 16:56   Link #42
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
since Madara stated Itachi transfered all his eye techniques to Sasuke does that now mean...both MS techniques and probably enhanced genjutsu abilities....as well as deteriorating eye sight.
Well it seems he lied, since according to Itachi there's no other way to obtain MS than killing your best friend. And neither Sasuke nor Kakashi did do such thing. Just wait the next chapters to finally see a decent Itachi explanation with hopefully cool flashbacks. I expect some tragic story where we see Itachi's "fate" was this, and that he probably hated himself for thing he has done in the past or has to do in the future. This whole Uchiha story is full of lies and illusions, just as a good mistery story should be.

As for Sasuke, it may be he does not have an MS like Itachi or Kakashi have, it may be only something that works in extreme conditions when Sasuke is about to be killed, or only if he sees Madara's face. It also may be that only amaterasu was transferred, however i think that Itachi implanted his susano (with the artifacts) too, it's just that Sasuke is too weak to use those right now.
For me it was clear from the beginning that jutsu named god of the sun/moon cannot be simply erased from the story with Itachi, both their names and their power are too cool to be dropped from the story. Susano was like the death god but without the summoner's death part, so it's safe to assume that it will be used in boss fight at the very end (Sasuke vs Madara or similar).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 17:00   Link #43
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I expect some tragic story where we see Itachi's "fate" was this, and that he probably hated himself for thing he has done in the past or has to do in the future. This whole Uchiha story is full of lies and illusions, just as a good mistery story should be.
I am not commenting one way or another, but I was wondering if the in-bold text is a typo or a combination of misery and mystery to create mistery. Again, I am not criticising, I am just trying to grasp your full point, and if mistery is actually misery + mystery, then your point is a little deeper.

(I am partially joking.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 12:56   Link #44
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
I am not commenting one way or another, but I was wondering if the in-bold text is a typo or a combination of misery and mystery to create mistery. Again, I am not criticising, I am just trying to grasp your full point, and if mistery is actually misery + mystery, then your point is a little deeper.

(I am partially joking.)
haha, nice combination

Anyway, i did simply mean mystery. Isn't it a mystery, where after almost 400 chapters of mystery you are supposedly told the whole truth, which seems so simple (Itachi being simply evil and even crazy) but then a few chapters after that we are again at the starting point, nothing is known for sure. So many hints were shown about Itachi not being a plain evil guy, but then again there were so many parts where Itachi behaves like an evil guy. We still don't know anything about Naruto's parents and their fate, only their names. So basically after 400 chapters we don't know what happened to Sasuke's and Naruto's families that resulted in the conditions that they were in (Sasuke alone and seeking revenge, Naruto alone and hated by many villagers) whe the manga started. We only know that, whatever the story is, the evil guy who was most likely behind the scenes is Madara. But we don't even know how Madara looks, and it's even more funny that Kishimoto makes him take off his mask but we don't see his face and then he puts on the mask again. Kishimoto hiding his face and making him put back the mast was really annoying, i actually expected much more complaints about this stupid move

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2008-04-16 at 13:27.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 11:25   Link #45
jimlad
Waffle King

Nah he showed us enough to confirm what everyone was already thinking-
Madara has Obito's body
I mean come on who didn't see that coming? Obito had his sharingan taken out and Tobi happens to have a one eyed mask with a sharingan and Obito's hair.

What I don't get-
"I guess i'll show you my face...
OMG I'M ON FIRE WITH THOSE FLAMES THAT APPARENTLY NEVER GO OUT UNTIL THEY BURN THEIR TARGET" (run away)
Comes back fine...

Bunshin or what? Was it like a bunshin he just loaned his mask to (wierdly) or he can counter the amaretusu so long as he has a moment to himself in the shadows?
jimlad is offline   Reply With Quote