AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-04-07, 09:30   Link #1
IN_TEH_BUTT
IN THE BUTT!@~!

a.scarywater.net ??

For the last 3 days I cant access their website so I can dl anime using BT. Does anyone else have this problem and know the remedy??
IN_TEH_BUTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 09:35   Link #2
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator

Question

Can't access in what way; normal HTTP browsing? They have had problems with the tracker but not with the web server as far as I know. See the "Problems with Scarywater, AnimeSuki, Ani-Kraze torrents" thread for more information about the tracker issues.

PS. This isn't a fansub question -- please check the forum descriptions before posting! I'll move the thread for you...
Old 2004-04-07, 10:05   Link #3
IN_TEH_BUTT
IN THE BUTT!@~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Can't access in what way; normal HTTP browsing? They have had problems with the tracker but not with the web server as far as I know. See the "Problems with Scarywater, AnimeSuki, Ani-Kraze torrents" thread for more information about the tracker issues.

PS. This isn't a fansub question -- please check the forum descriptions before posting! I'll move the thread for you...
Right, I cant access the webpage a.scarywater.net with normal http browsing. I found a direct link to fma 26 and I can't download it either. I tried changing the port min/max under shadow's bt client and the advance external thingy but neither of these have proved successful. I can download any other anime, I just can't dl from scarywater... =/
IN_TEH_BUTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-07, 10:34   Link #4
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator

Arrow

Sounds like you have a more serious problem talking to scarywater's server. Do you have the same problems with any of AnimeSuki's torrents? If not it probably isn't network related (as they use the same provider) -- in which case you might want to contact mxs to see if your computer's IP / IP range is being blocked or something? If you can't even ping / trace route to the server you've got real problems.