|View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 4 Rating|
|9 out of 10 : Excellent||100||27.93%|
|8 out of 10 : Very Good||43||12.01%|
|7 out of 10 : Good||21||5.87%|
|6 out of 10 : Average||13||3.63%|
|5 out of 10 : Below Average||2||0.56%|
|4 out of 10 : Poor||0||0%|
|3 out of 10 : Bad||1||0.28%|
|2 out of 10 : Very Bad||0||0%|
|1 out of 10 : Painful||4||1.12%|
|Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll|
|2008-04-26, 20:40||Link #21|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
2) You know, I've always wondered; we know C.C. betrayed and threw away Mao, but a person who took the contract betraying the person who gave them the contract. Are there consequences for that?
3) A Lelouch plan to help benefit the Chinese union by a "fake betrayal" would be my guess also.
4) She needs more scenes with Lelouch not just angsting by herself.
5) That's a given.
6) I doubt Guilford ever considered fighting fair, just said that for it go over well with the media.
7) Not sure about the Toudou part he'll be interested in Urabe's death, and I still don't like Tamaki.
8) Could die, could not die. I would have expected some reconciliation with Cornelia.
9)Go away and stay away Suzaku.
10) It's kind of becoming a Where's waldo of pizza hut advertising.
Edit: Compliments on the signature Rhyel.
|2008-04-26, 20:48||Link #22|
Blood flows freely..
Join Date: Apr 2008
2) im sure there are consequences for that...
3)quite possible.. or maybe it could be like what someone said in the ep 3 thread.. li could have recieved orders from higher-ups
4)yeap! maybe some action... u know
5)its not given its a MUST >_<
6)who would with holding hostages.. maybe he'd kill one or 2 of them during their fight..
7)lol true.. tamaki would be like. ZOMG ZERO BACK MUST. BELIEVE. IN. ZERO. however i expect some of the members to lose trust in him..
8)juz die man.. no1 likes him XD
9)OMG IF HE SHOWS HIS FACE. IMA PUKE AT THE SCREEN
10) rawr!! worship the pizza god~
|2008-04-26, 23:33||Link #23|
2) Somehow I doubt it or random crap happening
5) I hope so, but don't see it coming up
6) Considering he doesn't like combat and loves a convoluted master plan I say that's a given
8) Well obviously you don't understand Guilford's character at all. It is his duty to try and bring the villainous (to Britannia) Zero to justice. Had he not tried something to get Zero to come out he would have been shirking his duty and would lose the confidence of the soldiers in his shaky and unstable acting governor role. Guilford did exactly as was respected of him and his calm collected conduct reminds me of Treize Khushrenada a little. He's one of the characters in the series I respect most right now.
9) Well considering he showed up last episode for the sake of them having a mecha battle I say it's a possibility.
10) Again a possibility.
|2008-04-27, 01:26||Link #27|
Join Date: Dec 2007
I did think it was stupid of Guilford to challenge Zero at first, but then I realized that it was the 'right' thing for him to do. And I think he could be a better Governor than Clovis and Carares could ever hope to be ( that doesn't say much about his capacity, though.lol).
I don't think they would kill him before Cornelia returned, but who knows?
I just hope Lloyd and Cecile show up soon!