AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-10, 06:09   Link #81
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I don't see how it's illegal even if it's incest. There's one recent case with an incest couple on the news and no one is arresting them.

Keita and his sis are underage... and non-blood related, so yeah go for it.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 07:35   Link #82
nadare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Send a message via MSN to nadare
I always thought incest is for blood related only. It also includes non blood related now ?
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 11:09   Link #83
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
I always thought incest is for blood related only. It also includes non blood related now ?
Actually it is, but in reality you just go complain to a judge so you can marry and have babies anyhow. Blood related people can have sex and do all of that, but they are not alowed to marry or have babies.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 13:53   Link #84
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Actually it is, but in reality you just go complain to a judge so you can marry and have babies anyhow. Blood related people can have sex and do all of that, but they are not alowed to marry or have babies.
true.

But as long as they are adults.

It's a taboo to have blood related sexual relationship, but it is actually illegal to marry or have off-springs.

In technical legality they are considered "siblings" as in brothers and sisters, and thus the marrying and off-spring is technically illegal.

However in reality anyone who dare to challenge them about it, will more or less have the case dismissed because there really isn't anything to support it, accept in name only.

__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 14:23   Link #85
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Actually it is, but in reality you just go complain to a judge so you can marry and have babies anyhow. Blood related people can have sex and do all of that, but they are not alowed to marry or have babies.
Actually there is a couple in Argentina who are brother and sister and have a baby daughter together and it's perfectly legal. The only thing they can't get married, but still there very happy with there baby.


And in Columbia there is a father and daughter who have 2 babies. And there babies are very normal and healthy

In fact the brother/sister baby is also normal and healthy.

With both cases they all know there related. And yet there very happy as they are. Even if there not married they have there children.

So it's perfectly legal to have a child even if your related, be it brother/sister or father/daughter.

And this was told to me by one of my college professors today in class.
__________________
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 14:32   Link #86
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Actually there is a couple in Argentina who are brother and sister and have a baby daughter together and it's perfectly legal. The only thing they can't get married, but still there very happy with there baby.


And in Columbia there is a father and daughter who have 2 babies. And there babies are very normal and healthy

In fact the brother/sister baby is also normal and healthy.

With both cases they all know there related. And yet there very happy as they are. Even if there not married they have there children.

So it's perfectly legal to have a child even if your related, be it brother/sister or father/daughter.

And this was told to me by one of my college professors today in class.
In germany there's a guy who got trown into jail though. He has 4 kids, 2 normal and 2 with the sydrom of down.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 14:34   Link #87
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Actually there is a couple in Argentina who are brother and sister and have a baby daughter together and it's perfectly legal. The only thing they can't get married, but still there very happy with there baby.


And in Columbia there is a father and daughter who have 2 babies. And there babies are very normal and healthy

In fact the brother/sister baby is also normal and healthy.

With both cases they all know there related. And yet there very happy as they are. Even if there not married they have there children.

So it's perfectly legal to have a child even if your related, be it brother/sister or father/daughter.

And this was told to me by one of my college professors today in class.
i guess this depends on the country you live in.

but lets not get too carried away, the characters are not blood related so we don't really have to think too much about that.



guess we just have to think about how they eventually get around to consumate their relationship and the wisdom of monogamy in today's society.

i mean, Why does he have to choose one?
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 15:45   Link #88
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
i mean, Why does he have to choose one?
Exactly!!!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 16:29   Link #89
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
i mean, Why does he have to choose one?
For drama, obviously Realistically i am expecting him to pick one at the end (provided we actually get a conclusive end instead of "and life goes on in similar manner") ... i don't recall the last time i have seen an actual working three way relationship as the ending. (I suppose Futakoi Alternative comes close, but thats also stretching it a bit).
__________________
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 19:32   Link #90
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
For drama, obviously Realistically i am expecting him to pick one at the end (provided we actually get a conclusive end instead of "and life goes on in similar manner") ... i don't recall the last time i have seen an actual working three way relationship as the ending. (I suppose Futakoi Alternative comes close, but thats also stretching it a bit).
He can also take up islamic and move to the middle East. Then he can legally married both However before that, he has to learn how to be a man and stick in both.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 20:35   Link #91
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
For drama, obviously Realistically i am expecting him to pick one at the end (provided we actually get a conclusive end instead of "and life goes on in similar manner") ... i don't recall the last time i have seen an actual working three way relationship as the ending. (I suppose Futakoi Alternative comes close, but thats also stretching it a bit).

why is it realistically to choose one?



meh. oh well i guess he can choose one to "marry" and have the other as his "mistress"

then he will have two sets of kids, his own legal kids and the kid his mistress had.

which is typical in most TV/Manga drama anyway so that's the only outcome i can expect.

__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 08:55   Link #92
D a m i e n
permanentely bored
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Age: 34
Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
shouldnt it be in the next few days that the new chapter should be published?
god, do i hate Bi-monthly release :/
__________________
Outside of a dog reading is man's best friend, inside it s too dark to read...
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 09:09   Link #93
NeoSam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
shouldnt it be in the next few days that the new chapter should be published?
god, do i hate Bi-monthly release :/
Yeah, the next issue of Bessatsu Young Magazine should be out on May 2nd.
__________________
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 10:37   Link #94
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
why is it realistically to choose one?



meh. oh well i guess he can choose one to "marry" and have the other as his "mistress"

then he will have two sets of kids, his own legal kids and the kid his mistress had.

which is typical in most TV/Manga drama anyway so that's the only outcome i can expect.

or he could just choose no one and always be three like those guys in futakoi alternative

if i were keita, i'd act selfishly and wont give any of my sisters to other guys, i'd just keep them for myself
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 10:20   Link #95
NeoSam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 34
The new chapter is out today I can't find any japanese blog mentioning the new Kiss x Sis chapter though >.<

The next chapter won't take as long as it took with this one (next Bessatsu Young Magazine will be out on June 20th).
__________________
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 12:58   Link #96
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
dammn. they take forever,

i hope it has more pages, even if it's an extra one or two.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 18:05   Link #97
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
The new chapter is out today I can't find any japanese blog mentioning the new Kiss x Sis chapter though >.<

The next chapter won't take as long as it took with this one (next Bessatsu Young Magazine will be out on June 20th).
i think im gonna die of waiting lal, this manga has been so funny thus far^^
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 18:25   Link #98
vio5555
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
For drama, obviously Realistically i am expecting him to pick one at the end (provided we actually get a conclusive end instead of "and life goes on in similar manner") ... i don't recall the last time i have seen an actual working three way relationship as the ending. (I suppose Futakoi Alternative comes close, but thats also stretching it a bit).
I'd agree that it is perhaps realistic but his situation is different.

His parents seem open enough to letting him be with both of them, and I'd have to imagine that both of the sisters would be open to threesomes or even splitting alone time from what we've seen thus far... Neither seems to really want all of him to the exclusion of the other is the best way to put it I suppose.

I suppose that you're right that it will have some drama filled chapters near the end concerning this, but I'm not sure if this is one of those where it is imperative that he makes a decision.

Only in more drama/choice focused shounen romances does that seem to be the case when you start with two girls on equal footing, i.e. Tamura-kun.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 20:14   Link #99
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wouldn't mind some spoilers even if it's fake.

Seriously, it's already a bi-monthly manga and now there's not a word on what's happening.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 10:27   Link #100
D a m i e n
permanentely bored
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Age: 34
Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
cancelled? or just scanlator on exams?
__________________
Outside of a dog reading is man's best friend, inside it s too dark to read...
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.