AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-27, 11:06   Link #261
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I'm glad that more people are reading vampire Knight

I made a VK AMV a long time ago so here's the link


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwouaumFZE8
__________________


"I can kill you with my brain...And if all else fails then I'll add a Yuma Punch"
Enara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:08   Link #262
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Why shouldn't he hate Kaname? He just basically got told "Lol you kill this guy while I run away with Yuuki, thanks lol". And oh yeah "I'm manipulated you for the last 4 years to turn you into what you are now", Zero hates what he's become...

Also concerning Yuuki he stated a few times how he would do anything he could to prevent her from becoming a Vampire so to find out she was one in the first place was obviously a big shock to him. Than Yuuki's line about her vampire side eating the Yuuki he knew obviously didn't help...

Zero atm is screwed, since pretty much nearly every romantic winner I've seen appears screwed near the end than he should win. Add to that the Cross' comments about how he wants to try and keep his vampire/human peace alive... who better than the Kuran Princess Yuuki and Zero to do that since they have experienced things on both sides. Than you have Yuuki's reaction to Yori which shows she didn't throw away her human side no matter what she told Zero.. though that was obvious already when she run out crying after Zero shot at her after those provocative comments she made. I see Kaname sacrificing himself at the end... one way or another... I wouldn't be surprised if Zero tries to as well before that but gets stopped.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:19   Link #263
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Babuyan Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Why shouldn't he hate Kaname? He just basically got told "Lol you kill this guy while I run away with Yuuki, thanks lol". And oh yeah "I'm manipulated you for the last 4 years to turn you into what you are now", Zero hates what he's become...

Also concerning Yuuki he stated a few times how he would do anything he could to prevent her from becoming a Vampire so to find out she was one in the first place was obviously a big shock to him. Than Yuuki's line about her vampire side eating the Yuuki he knew obviously didn't help...

Zero atm is screwed, since pretty much nearly every romantic winner I've seen appears screwed near the end than he should win. Add to that the Cross' comments about how he wants to try and keep his vampire/human peace alive... who better than the Kuran Princess Yuuki and Zero to do that since they have experienced things on both sides. Than you have Yuuki's reaction to Yori which shows she didn't throw away her human side no matter what she told Zero.. though that was obvious already when she run out crying after Zero shot at her after those provocative comments she made. I see Kaname sacrificing himself at the end... one way or another... I wouldn't be surprised if Zero tries to as well before that but gets stopped.
Kaname though isn't responsible for turning Zero into a vampire. Kaname isn't even the one who manipulated everything so that he'd be the strongest hunter there is. Just that; Zero became the perfect chess piece for Kaname to eliminate Rido out of their lives. Kaname saw that and kept him for 4 years until Rido came back.

As what I'm saying. Zero didn't think everything that much and just acted on his own instincts and pointed his gun right at Yuuki and said harsh words to her right in front of her(though the door was on the way. ) before even yuuki said her vampire side had taken over her human side.

But I agree on you on you o the 3rd part of your post.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:44   Link #264
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 26
@chaos, chapter 12
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:47   Link #265
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
@chaos, chapter 12
Thanks For The Info...Must See It Now
*Cookies For Telling Me*
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:53   Link #266
Queeny
<3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
I'm glad that more people are reading vampire Knight

I made a VK AMV a long time ago so here's the link


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwouaumFZE8
I love it X3
also I add it to my Fav .. thank u so much Enara

oh yeah I want to know the song name if you don't mind @@"
__________________
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:54   Link #267
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Kaname though isn't responsible for turning Zero into a vampire. Kaname isn't even the one who manipulated everything so that he'd be the strongest hunter there is. Just that; Zero became the perfect chess piece for Kaname to eliminate Rido out of their lives. Kaname saw that and kept him for 4 years until Rido came back.

As what I'm saying. Zero didn't think everything that much and just acted on his own instincts and pointed his gun right at Yuuki and said harsh words to her right in front of her(though the door was on the way. ) before even yuuki said her vampire side had taken over her human side.

But I agree on you on you o the 3rd part of your post.
well kaname is kinda guilty when it comes to being responsible for Zero's gradual transformation cause he killed the vampire (that vampire chick who was ichiru's gushoshin-sama) that was the only key for zero to revert back at being a human again. but then again, it was all part of kaname-sempai's fairy tale plot.

well there are people who are just too stubborn and couldnt find a way to express their love than pointing a gun at his/her loved ones head i guess (well he just couldnt accept the fact that yuuki was a vampire and is hiding his true feelings or on the contrary afraid and is still confused about the whole f*c*%# s&*t that has been happening)

i mean come on, i sometimes scold at my most precious girlfriend but i really care for her (if i had a gun, i would also point it at her head and see if my bro would call the cops and make me arrested for pulling a prank like that). its like heero yuy threatening relena that he would kill her and points a gun at her in a boat
its just a way to express ones love imo (try it, it works!) LOLOLOL

Last edited by kaerstan01; 2008-04-27 at 12:56.
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 12:46   Link #268
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
OMG...My First Time Reading Chap 12 ...I Skipped From 11 To 13

Awesome Chapter ...After Seeing Kaname-Senpai Like That..Taking Blood From Ruke ( Don't Remember Her Name )
He Should Take Yuuki Blood Without Taking That Women Blood...Even So He Afraid Something Happened To Yuuki...He Is With Her...He Can't Be Apart Of His Sister For Ten Years..Even If He With Her in The Same School ..That Too Hard On Him..Her Memory Should Be Back From The Start When He Entered The Night Class >.<
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 13:49   Link #269
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 26
^^ that would defeat the point of the story.

and i'm guessing english isn't your first language?
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 13:51   Link #270
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
^^ that would defeat the point of the story.

and i'm guessing english isn't your first language?
True..Not My First Language
Why Is There Something Wrong In My Post ?
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 23:15   Link #271
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
I love it X3
also I add it to my Fav .. thank u so much Enara

oh yeah I want to know the song name if you don't mind @@"
I'm with you. By Avril Lavinge

rating's and comment's plez.
__________________


"I can kill you with my brain...And if all else fails then I'll add a Yuma Punch"
Enara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 23:43   Link #272
Queeny
<3
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
I'm with you. By Avril Lavinge

rating's and comment's plez.
Arigatou Gosaimasuuu

+

rating's and comment's done
__________________
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 23:58   Link #273
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 26
you're just missing a few words/letters here and there that'd make it flow a little more smoothly. but your post was perfectly understandable though.

just a random though: i love it when yuuki visits the moon dorm for any purpose. adventures always ensue.

so i just got that the chairman is going to go up in arms to protect his academy's goal. maybe he'll chip in and fight Rido?

Last edited by germanturkey; 2008-04-28 at 00:50.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 01:15   Link #274
Kai Yukari
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
well kaname is kinda guilty when it comes to being responsible for Zero's gradual transformation cause he killed the vampire (that vampire chick who was ichiru's gushoshin-sama) that was the only key for zero to revert back at being a human again. but then again, it was all part of kaname-sempai's fairy tale plot.
Zero's sire was Shizuka (the pureblood you're referring to). Drinking her blood wouldn't return Zero to normal but it would stop him from turning into a Level E vampire and be a full-pledged one. Kaname allowed Zero to drink his blood (which was infused with Shizuka's) and Yuki's blood to make him more powerful and probably stop his Level E transformation. If Zero turns into level E what use could he be to Kaname if he can't be sane enough to kill Rido and protect Yuuki?
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 09:06   Link #275
PreSage
Ah nuts!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: some random place out there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm expecting the birthday scene to be cut if they want to end the first 13 episode series at chapter 20. They got 17 chapters for 10 episodes, they need to up the pace and the fat needs to be cut.
Although it doesn't seem much, the birthday episode is quite important. It'll be hard to cut that entire chapter out completely. Unless they rearrange things and just cut out the birthday scene alone - even then, it better be some good rearrangement for some of the events in that chapter to make sense.

After what Kaname said in c39 with Zero now having all three purebloods' blood in him that he will no longer become a level E. Zero will become a full vampire - and if the impiications are anything, a very powerful vampire, perhaps near the level of a pureblood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Than you have Yuuki's reaction to Yori which shows she didn't throw away her human side no matter what she told Zero.. though that was obvious already when she run out crying after Zero shot at her after those provocative comments she made. I see Kaname sacrificing himself at the end... one way or another... I wouldn't be surprised if Zero tries to as well before that but gets stopped.
With friendships, love, hate, various "human" emotions, we can see that the vampires feel these emotions too. So I'm not surprised that Yuuki still cares for her human friends, as long as she retains the memories she had when she was human.
__________________
:|Sig Gallery|:
:|
Bishielicious|:
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 10:27   Link #276
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I got the idea that Zero having been born and trained as the successor to one of the most powerful vampire hunter families and then on top of that now becoming a vampire and recieving blood power of three pure bloods. Technically Zero will still be at the second to the bottom as an ex-human vampire, but he'll be stronger then the Noble Class if he wasn't already.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 20:07   Link #277
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Over the rainbow
I'm not sure that, in fact, Zero's vampiric* fate** wasn't decided before his born. I mean... The mangaka has pointed two or three times until now that twins on a hunter family bla bla bla one of both is the most near to vampires in human terms, because he feed from his brother. Three times are too much times, it's sooo obvious...

BTW, even if you guys doesn't notice it, I'm new in this thread and... well, my first language isn't english as well. I guess we are a lot here.

LoL, in the end, I've eventualy read this manga, but I really don't like it very much. It's some sort of madness, srsly .
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 23:06   Link #278
nadare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Send a message via MSN to nadare
Wait I thought that drinking blood from the one who made him into a vampire doesnt turn him back into a human. It will only prevent him from turning into a level E vampire.

+ Kaname never mentioned that it will never make him into a level E vampire again. He simply stated that he is now the most powerful vampire hunter. Him not turning into a vampire is only temporary. But, since Kaname drank the blood of the girl. I bet it'll only make Zero's transformation a little bit longer.

I thought the reason why only Zero can defeat Rido was because he can inherit his family's sword for vampire hunting(I'm sure I read them talk about some kind of weapon). Since no ordinary vampire can kill Rido. It needs to be a pureblood or a vampire hunter to kill him.

Zero has 4 bloods in him. A lot of Yuuki's blood, Kaname's blood and the girl who made him into a vampire's blood(althought I bet it's only 1/4th since Kaname absorbed it) and His vampire hunter blood. Thus making him stronger than most noble vampires I assume.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 00:34   Link #279
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 26
technically anyone can kill rido. its just hard to. kaname is the only one who can't because there's a bond between the two, as rido was the one who revived kaname.

kaname's plan was to make a skilled and powerful vampire hunter take on rido, increasing his chance for success. i don't see zero becoming super powerful just because he has drank pureblood's blood. the point of that was to keep him from degrading into level e. if by some means he does become super powerful, i'll lose respect for this series because it'll go against the conventions it established.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 07:02   Link #280
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
technically anyone can kill rido. its just hard to. kaname is the only one who can't because there's a bond between the two, as rido was the one who revived kaname.

kaname's plan was to make a skilled and powerful vampire hunter take on rido, increasing his chance for success. i don't see zero becoming super powerful just because he has drank pureblood's blood. the point of that was to keep him from degrading into level e. if by some means he does become super powerful, i'll lose respect for this series because it'll go against the conventions it established.
I would say that he won't become super powerful, but I entertain the possibility that he'll become a proper vampire. Maybe not on par with a purebreed, but second only to them.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.