AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-30, 11:50   Link #261
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I dig out my NT, Animage and Animedia and even Pash in search of chibi Rollo! Just where exactly the info is located I can't find any clue. I need to find Britannia in katakana at least in the description of Rollo but no luck.

The only extra I found out is Anya is 17 in Animedia. So is she 14, 16 or 17 ? I don't care already. Too much confusion here
Like I said, you'll have to check elsewhere for verification, I'm kind of bummed myself these days after the info on the KoR ranking system disappeared
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:02   Link #262
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Like I said, you'll have to check elsewhere for verification, I'm kind of bummed myself these days after the info on the KoR ranking system disappeared
I wasn't sure, is the below scans talking about the ranking system of KoR. That was from March issue of NT. I don't understand Japanese to know what they are talking about. Can someone confirm if that's the correct info?

__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:14   Link #263
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I can't read it either, need to fetch Koshimizu or someone who can I guess >_>

And he'd be a good source to ask about that tidbit on Rolo's past about meeting a Britannian Prince when he was 6 or something as well <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:16   Link #264
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I can't read it either, need to fetch Koshimizu or someone who can I guess >_>

And he'd be a good source to ask about that tidbit on Rolo's past about meeting a Britannian Prince when he was 6 or something as well <_<
Yes, I'm curious to know as well ><. I had thought of that scenario. I wonder if that is true ?

And I believe Koshimizu is a she she stated somewhere
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 12:19   Link #265
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Excuse me, I was thinking about asking Var too since he can read Japanese, but for some reason I was also kind of dreading it.

In any event, we should probably stop, this is getting way off topic >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 14:13   Link #266
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Sakurai won't be doing any character songs since he apparently thinks it's silly to sing in character like that. I heard him do one a long while back that was pretty good.

I hope these will be as good as last time. I wonder if some characters will get new songs.

Oh, and I would love to see Charles get a character song. That would be so awesome.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 15:01   Link #267
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hmm, Wakamotot singing... hard to imagine what that would sound like
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 15:03   Link #268
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hmm, Wakamotot singing... hard to imagine what that would sound like
i dont even wanna know what ti would sound like..
everytime i think of Wakamoto i thinkof that comic parody i have.. "Boobs are not equal!"
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 15:05   Link #269
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
I don't if he can sing, but it would be awesome just to hear him speak.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 18:43   Link #270
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
The pages Pink-chan posted are detailed description of KoR. But still, it says these 12 are the most powerful knights, and Knight of One is the most powerful among the 12, but nothing about the ranking.
PASH! mentioned Knight of Twelve as "although she's #12..." which *hints* 12 maybe weakest, but it's not clearly stated. And PASH! is the only one making description like this, while NewType, Animage, Animedia, Asuka, and others aren't backing it up. So I'm not sure what to make of it. ^^;
And I find it hard to believe Nonette (#9) is weaker than Suzaku. XD

Rolo met a prince at 6... I kept seeing it but have been wonder about this as well. In NewType, around the 6-year-old pics it only says this is what he looks like at 6, where he came from is unknown, and why does he come to Lelouch?
I think maybe someone confused speculations with actual information and spreaded it, unless there's some other source that states this. But Newtype was the only magazine that has 6-yr-old Rolo in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hmm, Wakamoto singing... hard to imagine what that would sound like
Wakamoto count sheep. XD
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 18:49   Link #271
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
I wonder if these sound episodes will cover something like the first time Suzaku met Gino and Anya.

And thank you for that Koshimizu. That made my day in some ways.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 18:54   Link #272
Samanosuke
Genma Killer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hmm, Wakamotot singing... hard to imagine what that would sound like
hahah
guess you never heard Very Melon ?
I love this song purely because it's wakamoto singing..and because it doesn't make much sense.
~ catch my heart , Very MELON ~
__________________
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 18:57   Link #273
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
That one is good too. Wakamoto deserves a character song, though I doubt it will happen.

Of the possible new characters, I think I could see Rollo, Gino, Anya, and Li possibly getting one. Cornelia and Kaguya could get one too.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 19:06   Link #274
Samanosuke
Genma Killer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
That one is good too. Wakamoto deserves a character song, though I doubt it will happen.

Of the possible new characters, I think I could see Rollo, Gino, Anya, and Li possibly getting one. Cornelia and Kaguya could get one too.
eh , If wakamoto got one for Zatchbell , why not Code Geass ? ~ ~
I'd like a Gino character song...~
__________________
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 19:13   Link #275
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The pages Pink-chan posted are detailed description of KoR. But still, it says these 12 are the most powerful knights, and Knight of One is the most powerful among the 12, but nothing about the ranking.
PASH! mentioned Knight of Twelve as "although she's #12..." which *hints* 12 maybe weakest, but it's not clearly stated. And PASH! is the only one making description like this, while NewType, Animage, Animedia, Asuka, and others aren't backing it up. So I'm not sure what to make of it. ^^;
And I find it hard to believe Nonette (#9) is weaker than Suzaku. XD

Rolo met a prince at 6... I kept seeing it but have been wonder about this as well. In NewType, around the 6-year-old pics it only says this is what he looks like at 6, where he came from is unknown, and why does he come to Lelouch?
I think maybe someone confused speculations with actual information and spreaded it, unless there's some other source that states this. But Newtype was the only magazine that has 6-yr-old Rolo in it.

Wakamoto count sheep. XD
My initial thought on the ranking was strength also but reconsidered after seeing some of the people Suzaku was above and who he was below then I guessed that it could be the rank that they hold over each other, but I didn't like that either because that means Suzaku and Nonette would have to take orders from Anya if she gave them.
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 19:16   Link #276
flou
That's no lady
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 24
No one here has obviously seen Wakamoto singing "Oh My Darling, Clementine:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2p-djmj0H54



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann_of_Thursday
Of the possible new characters, I think I could see Rollo, Gino, Anya, and Li possibly getting one. Cornelia and Kaguya could get one too.
I hope Anya doesn't. I can't handle Yuko Goto's singing -_____- Maybe if they really really edit it, maybe.....
__________________
flou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 20:37   Link #277
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The pages Pink-chan posted are detailed description of KoR. But still, it says these 12 are the most powerful knights, and Knight of One is the most powerful among the 12, but nothing about the ranking.
PASH! mentioned Knight of Twelve as "although she's #12..." which *hints* 12 maybe weakest, but it's not clearly stated. And PASH! is the only one making description like this, while NewType, Animage, Animedia, Asuka, and others aren't backing it up. So I'm not sure what to make of it. ^^;
And I find it hard to believe Nonette (#9) is weaker than Suzaku. XD

Rolo met a prince at 6... I kept seeing it but have been wonder about this as well. In NewType, around the 6-year-old pics it only says this is what he looks like at 6, where he came from is unknown, and why does he come to Lelouch?
I think maybe someone confused speculations with actual information and spreaded it, unless there's some other source that states this. But Newtype was the only magazine that has 6-yr-old Rolo in it.

Wakamoto count sheep. XD
Hey, why didn't you tell me this before, I knew there was something that indicated it was strength based due to a description on the Knight of 12 Nothing definite, but since nothing contradicts the possibility I'd say its probably likely wouldn't you? >_>

Aha, I thought there was something on Rolo and a meeting with a Prince somewhere as well. I'm not crazy after all!!!!

And about that youtube, at best I here him reciting a story, at worst I think he sounds like a Kabuki theater maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
My initial thought on the ranking was strength also but reconsidered after seeing some of the people Suzaku was above and who he was below then I guessed that it could be the rank that they hold over each other, but I didn't like that either because that means Suzaku and Nonette would have to take orders from Anya if she gave them.
Who said they had to take orders from each other? They're colleagues who take orders from the same boss, just because one of them is better then the other doesn't mean she's suddenly in charge or something. And if Suzaku is any indication they seem to basically operate on their own judgments for the most part if Charles isn't specific about the details >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
hahah
guess you never heard Very Melon ?
I love this song purely because it's wakamoto singing..and because it doesn't make much sense.
~ catch my heart , Very MELON ~
Man, I think I like the english version better then that. Now I really hope he doesn't sing

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
No one here has obviously seen Wakamoto singing "Oh My Darling, Clementine:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2p-djmj0H54





I hope Anya doesn't. I can't handle Yuko Goto's singing -_____- Maybe if they really really edit it, maybe.....
He's actually not that bad when it's a western, it suits him for some reason

Is Anya's voice actor really that bad, people said the same of Jun and I thought he was okay when he did Lelouch's
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-04-30 at 21:13.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 20:58   Link #278
Samanosuke
Genma Killer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Man, I think I like the english version better then that. Now I really hope he doesn't sing
c'mon , you know it was awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post

Is Anya's voice actor really that bad, people sad the same of Jun and I thought he was okay when he did Lelouch's
It's not that bad.
She just happen to have a high pitched voice..somehow.
Goto performed the ending for Kimiaru , here's what she more or less sound like ..when she sings .
there's also the infamous Koi no Mikuru Densetsu which makes my ears bleed everything i listen to it >_<
__________________
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 21:15   Link #279
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
c'mon , you know it was awesome


It's not that bad.
She just happen to have a high pitched voice..somehow.
Goto performed the ending for Kimiaru , here's what she more or less sound like ..when she sings .
there's also the infamous Koi no Mikuru Densetsu which makes my ears bleed everything i listen to it >_<
That made my ears bleed

Well, see not bad, but those pitches aren't in keeping with how she's supposed to portray Anya. Maybe it'll be better with the difference in character personalities? >_>
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 10:39   Link #280
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The pages Pink-chan posted are detailed description of KoR. But still, it says these 12 are the most powerful knights, and Knight of One is the most powerful among the 12, but nothing about the ranking.
PASH! mentioned Knight of Twelve as "although she's #12..." which *hints* 12 maybe weakest, but it's not clearly stated. And PASH! is the only one making description like this, while NewType, Animage, Animedia, Asuka, and others aren't backing it up. So I'm not sure what to make of it. ^^;
And I find it hard to believe Nonette (#9) is weaker than Suzaku. XD

Rolo met a prince at 6... I kept seeing it but have been wonder about this as well. In NewType, around the 6-year-old pics it only says this is what he looks like at 6, where he came from is unknown, and why does he come to Lelouch?
I think maybe someone confused speculations with actual information and spreaded it, unless there's some other source that states this. But Newtype was the only magazine that has 6-yr-old Rolo in it.

Wakamoto count sheep. XD
Yeah, why is Nonette weaker than Suzaku. I think Suzaku even come to admire her in Lost Colors. Well, I may be wrong. Looks like we just have to wait if we will see Rollo meeting at prince at 6. But I'm still at whoever behind Rollo making him do the killing at the age of 6?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Sakurai won't be doing any character songs since he apparently thinks it's silly to sing in character like that. I heard him do one a long while back that was pretty good.

I hope these will be as good as last time. I wonder if some characters will get new songs.

Oh, and I would love to see Charles get a character song. That would be so awesome.
I don't dare to think about Wakamoto. It will be interesting if he gets one


Sakurai thinks it is silly? Speaking of silliness, he did one here but not as a human character.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDDOMYiEMo I think it really sound silly but I need to add, it is cute. But it will still be great if he performed one for Suzaku.

Well, I think some of the characters may get another character song like Kira Yamato . Lelouch and C.C. but I feel that there is no point. Give other characters a chance. Let Rollo take the lead .
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.