AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-03, 08:28   Link #41
Dingo dom

I like the new song of naruto(opening), i like nearly the ending,when Naruto got hit by Asuma.
Dingo dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 10:21   Link #42
slowmotion

Yeah I really liked the opening. I think it is one of the best naruto opening songs to date. Plus in the ending song, gaara looks pimped out in his white suit.

Just wondering, when naruto cancelled his kage bunshins for a little bit when kakashi told him to, how did he go about getting all of the leaves back when he did kage bunshin again. I distinctly remember all of them blowing away in the wind.

"cause everything looks cooler in slowmotion"
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 14:20   Link #43
Vorenus
Angsty Newtype

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
Just wondering, when naruto cancelled his kage bunshins for a little bit when kakashi told him to, how did he go about getting all of the leaves back when he did kage bunshin again. I distinctly remember all of them blowing away in the wind.
Seeing that Kage Bunshin can copy user's equipment like Kunais, etc, I would say that Naruto had one intact leave in his hand when he performed the second Shadow Clones batch and that the leave he was holding was copied as well for all the clones...
Vorenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 17:26   Link #44
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

He just took new leaves on another tree.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 18:35   Link #45
Dingo dom

Naurto lost his saving money for Asuma team, for BBQ
Dingo dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 01:56   Link #46
vision55

Naruto is destroying so many TREES! Conserve the earth man!
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 14:30   Link #47
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
Naruto is destroying so many TREES! Conserve the earth man!
No worries, Yamato can create new ones.
monster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 02:16   Link #48
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
i could see Kakashi again.... and it was cute to see some romance in this one...i was just waiting for Asuma and Kurenai
Any episode that features a lot of Kakashi is pure win in my books Naruto is a nice kid and all, but if they wanted to rename the series "Kakashi" and do a whole history I'd be all for it.

Let's just hope this filler arc doesn't take too long. I want to see more training! Booo
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 15:26   Link #49
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I am actually looking forward to the filler arc. I've already read the manga, so seeing something new will be nice.

...But I'm sure that that's just me.
Old 2008-05-05, 16:34   Link #50
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Glad to see the quality returning to Naruto.
No matter how much better than Kishimoto the anime team is (And they are! They like the female characters, for starters!), following the manga means they have nowhere to go but down...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 10:29   Link #51
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well actually they (unlike Bleach currently) made the story go in a good flow go from manga-storyline to anime-filler. Pause the training (move Naruto to prevent Akatsuki from pinpointing his location) and go on a mission.

Actually Naruto should've gone on this mission with just his clone or leave a clone behind and keep on training. When they get back (the real one or clone) he just needs to disperse the technique and he used his time perfectly..
Old 2008-05-08, 01:32   Link #52
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Nah, once a clone uses up all his chakra, he dissipates. Meaning that it could be dangerous to do that when he's not aware of the clone fatigue factor. Fainting in middle of a battle is probably not a good idea.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 05:40   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Nah, once a clone uses up all his chakra, he dissipates. Meaning that it could be dangerous to do that when he's not aware of the clone fatigue factor. Fainting in middle of a battle is probably not a good idea.
Yeah i know that's right but...Naruto should know his own abilities..when he gets tired (and makes common sense) he just needs to take a short break...to stay away from those limits. If he does...things arent that dangerous.

On the battlefield though...they can go all out..in that case...i'd say i'd be better if the real one went on the mission and just one or a few stay behind for some (light) practice..or even reading some books to gain some knowlegde.