AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-13, 22:58   Link #261
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Well, C.C. cannot be given too much focus this early, probably. After all, she hides a lot of secrets and whenever she's going to be given some serious focus, these secrets are going to start to get revealed, thus we might not see much focus on her before late in the series...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 02:42   Link #262
Esper 28
Akira
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Side 3
Wow...

What in the world are we talking about here? It just seems like this is turning into a "I want Kallen to be with Lelouch and that means C.C. has no chance!" The basis, or lack thereof, of your argument is awful, Dann. I'm sorry, but you're not making any argument what-so-ever to defend your point of view on the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
No romance in season 1 so those scenes are meaningless.
What does this even mean, dude? You do realize that season 2 picks up where season 1 left off, right? That means that everything that happened in the first season carries over into the second season. Thus, all "romantic" scenes from the first season do, in fact, get applied to the second season. As a side note, there was as much, if not more, romance in the first season than there has been in the second season. I mean, Suzaku and Euphie alone should warrant a second look at season one as far as romance is concerned.

Here, Dann, I'll formulate a somewhat respectable argument for you and then, after it is attacked, you can back it up with proof because, honestly, I'm a pro-CCxLelouch guy. I think the two of them deserve each other. Anyway, to your argument...

You should say that the reason why the liklihood of a relationship between C.C. and Lelouch is as about as likely as Frosty the Snowman staging a coup in Hell is because C.C. is not a mortal and she belongs to something other than the human race. That the very fact that she is immortal and has magical powers, should be an indicator that a relationship with a mortal would be out of the question. You would say, Dann, that a love relationship between the two just wouldn't be practical that, even if those feelings between them existed, there would be a good chance that they would be purposely ignored by one or both parties involved. You could easily make the argument that, sure, there is some chemistry between the two, but at the end of the story, they won't be together for any number of various reasons that are unpredictable because we don't know how the story will turn out.

So, in other words, yeah, there is definitely something there, but it's likely that nothing will come of it because of C.C.'s unique situation within the Code Geass world.

However, I wouldn't subscribe to your theory, Dann, because I think that C.C. is going to die before the series is over. That Lelouch and C.C. will, before all is set and done, confess their feelings for one another. I predict that C.C. shall die in Lelouch's arms! Though I want to make clear, unlike you in your many posts, my ideas are pure conjecture!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Anyway, anyone else think that, with the more prominent appearance of V.V. in recent episode, this'll bring in more C.C.? Like, she would become more involved as V.V. does his thing, whatever it is? Considering they are tied in several ways with each other...
Definitely. I have a feeling we'll be teased with a few C.C./V.V. confrontations with none of them amounting to anything until the end, where they could possibly have some sort of showdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, C.C. cannot be given too much focus this early, probably. After all, she hides a lot of secrets and whenever she's going to be given some serious focus, these secrets are going to start to get revealed, thus we might not see much focus on her before late in the series...
I agree with you on this. C.C.'s so mysterious that they're going to keep us guessing right up until the end. Like I've stated in other places on the forum, I think C.C. has her hands in everything and, like you said, we won't find out to what extent much later on in the series.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 03:42   Link #263
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
watch the first episode again. . . listen to or read what happens during the geass contract.

Mix in the possibility that C.C. could be the matriarch of the Brittanian Empire, possible the first queen.

Charles is going off about Ragnarok and how the myth begins again. What if Lelouch is similar to the first emperor? What if Kallen is a lot like C.C. in her mortal days? Notice that in the ending credits both C.C. and Kallen are dressed in the same outfit.

Just because Lelouch and Kallen may become a couple doesn't mean C.C.'s role will be diminished. She could end up the most important character on Earth and could possibly be the origin/mother of Brittania. What if her descendents turned on her, imprisoned her, locked her away, and forgot the key until she escaped?

What if she is motivated by revenge? What if she is like Darth Kreia in Star Wars: KOTOR 2? If you aren't familiar with the story, Kreia was the main Sith Lord and her students betrayed her, blinded her, and then exiled her. I think they even blinded her to a part of the force. So she comes across the amnesiac exiled jedi who has been blinded to the force as well and decides to train him. She is like a mother figure to him and her main intention is use him to get revenge on her former apprentices.



What if in one of her descendents. . . Lelouch and his "mate" she sees formation of a new empire. . . a recreation of the union that brought her together with the original king of Brittania but done the right way? Remember that the first King of Brittania fought off the superior forces of the romans so they never ever took a foothold on Brittain. He fought them off and founded an Empire that would consume most of the world. What if C.C. was by his side?

What if Lelouch is just like that original king? He would be in the same pickle.. . fighting a guerrilla war against a massive empire.

Imagine
- C.C. was involved with the first Emperor
- C.C. was knocked up by the first Emperor a few times
- C.C. was into druidic magic/worshipped these jupiter gods
- C.C. or her husband screwed up and she ended up cursed or "damned."
- she was pregnant when she was cursed and gave birth to V.V . . . V.V. got pissed about being a freak.
- she had children before being curses and had one son that was just like his father. V.V. and him were close. V.V. got really lonely when he died and decided to mentor his brothers descendents and curse his mother.
- she outlives her greatest love, her descendents hate her and then screw her over
- she wanders the ages after she escapes thinking about what happened and kind of hating her family
- she spies on the royal family
- royal family rediscover their ties to her, V.V. sees no problem with that
- they screw her over again
- her 10,000th descendent is born at a certain time and he reminds her of the first king, All the cosmic forces are in place, he is attuned to Ragnarok just like the first kind of Brittania. He is a chosen one.
- cosmic forces make sure Lelouch and Kallen meet. Kallen is attuned to Ragnarok in a similar war C.C. was.
- Kallen and Lelouch are like C.C+ First Emperor Part 2.
- C.C. plans on killing the gods and making sure both V.V. and her die so they can go see daddy and big brother in the afterife.
- C.C. turns over the keys to Kallen who may probably end up knocked up at the end of the series.

Last edited by mechalord; 2008-05-14 at 04:03.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 04:19   Link #264
Esper 28
Akira
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Side 3
Honestly, mechalord, there just seems to be a whole lot of "imagines" and "what ifs" in your theory to really be considered much. There just doesn't seem to be any evidence to support what you're proposing. At like, all.

Though I always love a KOTOR reference. KOTOR was superior to KOTOR2, but that's neither here nor there.

I Bastila.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 06:05   Link #265
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
If there was no romance in season one, there ain't none this season either.
Taniguchi said there would be romantic developments for Lelouch this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
which scenes? The ones I mentioned are all in season 2. I'm talking about the part where C.C. kissed Lelouch and returns his memories to him in the first episode of season 2, and the shirley shopping mall trip + his remorse at erasing her memories, which happened in episode 3 of season 2. And episode 7 isn't even out yet. How do we even know that the it's Lelouch shadow that covers Kallen's face and not someone elses? It could be Rollo, or someone else.
The C.C. kissing Lelouch scene was purely business in nature and really wasn't romantic in any sense at all, though I suppose the scene before that could possibly be interpreted as such. I know I felt happy with the way she said his name before he caught her. I suppose the scene with Shirley does count as a romantic one in some ways, though the time where Lelouch takes action will probably be the time where everything is decided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
No. Seriously, no. Just one episode in the beginning of the series does not wrap things up and close C.C. off from Lelouch like that. Doing that would be bad writing to just rush it all up in one episode. In fact, I feel like Kallen's going to screw up a moment with Lelouch badly to drop things dramatically in a later episode. Yup, that's gonna happen. Then the baton will be thrown back at C.C.

And, besides, in episode summaries, Turn 8 is the one presumably has Lelouch see something to really get back on his feet. Could it be Kallen-related again if her moment was had in Turn 7? Possibly. Could C.C. have something to do with what he sees? Again, possibly. Could it be something else? Possibly.

Anyway, anyone else think that, with the more prominent appearance of V.V. in recent episode, this'll bring in more C.C.? Like, she would become more involved as V.V. does his thing, whatever it is? Considering they are tied in several ways with each other...
Possible I suppose, though they did move Kallen's story (whatever that is) to R2 and we still need to get through that.

Actually, that was turn 7 where he sees something. Turn 8 has him back on his feet already.

Well, Okouchi said that "they cannot tolerate the other's existence" so I would think that once he starts being more active she might be in her pursuit to stop him or whatever. It's not really stated how they are tied sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
...
Despite what my posts may indicate, I'm not a LelouchXKallen fan. I'm pro LelouchXC.C. as well though a very unhopeful and pessimistic one at that.

I agree she'll end up dying in the end though since there really isn't any way they could ever get a somewhat happy ending together though I wish someone would do something like that for once. Why do they always need to die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
Honestly, mechalord, there just seems to be a whole lot of "imagines" and "what ifs" in your theory to really be considered much. There just doesn't seem to be any evidence to support what you're proposing. At like, all.

Though I always love a KOTOR reference. KOTOR was superior to KOTOR2, but that's neither here nor there.

I Bastila.
I'd have to agree with you on this one. Do I sound like this?

Agreed on the second point as well.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 06:56   Link #266
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
Honestly, mechalord, there just seems to be a whole lot of "imagines" and "what ifs" in your theory to really be considered much. There just doesn't seem to be any evidence to support what you're proposing. At like, all.

Though I always love a KOTOR reference. KOTOR was superior to KOTOR2, but that's neither here nor there.

I Bastila.
I agree with the first part considering how outrageous some of his "what ifs" are.

agree more with the second point Bastila rules.

@Dann yes you can pretty bad sometimes. It's okay though happens to us all.
__________________
d33:"the only ones allowed to bash should be those who are prepared to be bashed!"
Onizuka-GTO:yeah, great post WD, but also puzzled. if it's a race you see, okay then. but at the moment it's a one man race, with Suzuku doing timed laps against his personal best....
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 07:32   Link #267
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Dann. Killing the enjoyment of everyone else watching Code Geass one post at a time. -_-

And how did this thread turn into a Kallen X lulu or Lulux C.C romance speculation?
__________________
God is on the side with the biggest cannon.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 07:35   Link #268
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Dann. Killing the enjoyment of everyone else watching Code Geass one post at a time. -_-

And how did this thread turn into a Kallen X lulu or Lulux C.C romance speculation?
because Dann brings it up in every thread.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 07:39   Link #269
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
Though I always love a KOTOR reference. KOTOR was superior to KOTOR2, but that's neither here nor there.

I Bastila.
I would love if C.C.'s backstory is like Revan's one (be on the bad side, *some 'memory problems'* then go to the good side [If you choose the good side])

KOTOR was a great RPG. (I dislike KOTOR2)

Kotor is one of my favorite RPG on the PC. (Baldur's Gate 2 is my all time favorite)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 09:37   Link #270
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Taniguchi said there would be romantic developments for Lelouch this season.



The C.C. kissing Lelouch scene was purely business in nature and really wasn't romantic in any sense at all, though I suppose the scene before that could possibly be interpreted as such. I know I felt happy with the way she said his name before he caught her. I suppose the scene with Shirley does count as a romantic one in some ways, though the time where Lelouch takes action will probably be the time where everything is decided.



Possible I suppose, though they did move Kallen's story (whatever that is) to R2 and we still need to get through that.

Actually, that was turn 7 where he sees something. Turn 8 has him back on his feet already.

Well, Okouchi said that "they cannot tolerate the other's existence" so I would think that once he starts being more active she might be in her pursuit to stop him or whatever. It's not really stated how they are tied sometimes.



Despite what my posts may indicate, I'm not a LelouchXKallen fan. I'm pro LelouchXC.C. as well though a very unhopeful and pessimistic one at that.

I agree she'll end up dying in the end though since there really isn't any way they could ever get a somewhat happy ending together though I wish someone would do something like that for once. Why do they always need to die?



I'd have to agree with you on this one. Do I sound like this?

Agreed on the second point as well.
romantic developments for lelouch? awesome!. yes. C.C kissing lelouch was part of getting his memories back.. its like sleeping beauty for some reason... anyway i don't think lelouch will end up with shirely..or it could be possible. he could be plagued with guilty after what he did to her. maybe he would just make her happy? xD

kallen's story i feel is a side story. although they did elaborate on it in season 1. it can be achieved by following lelouch's story. as most of the problems from the main characters come from britinnia so if it would to fall. well. most problems will have a resolve.

i have a gutsy feeling that C.C and V.V will die=\ i dont know why. damn.. and im pro lelouch X C.C too. don't worry brother! things will look up! (i hope =x)

it doesn't have to end that way. anyway we are only in 6 out of 25/26/27 episode this season has.. so like i said. thing will look up.. i hope..
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 10:38   Link #271
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
I agree with you on this. C.C.'s so mysterious that they're going to keep us guessing right up until the end. Like I've stated in other places on the forum, I think C.C. has her hands in everything and, like you said, we won't find out to what extent much later on in the series.
Yeah. Well, she'll eventually be given more focus as such, we can be sure of that.

As far as KOTOR goes, I prerfer the second game to the first, much thanks tot he system allows you to affect the alignament of your companions!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 11:31   Link #272
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
because Dann brings it up in every thread.
Not every thread. Most of them though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
romantic developments for lelouch? awesome!. yes. C.C kissing lelouch was part of getting his memories back.. its like sleeping beauty for some reason... anyway i don't think lelouch will end up with shirely..or it could be possible. he could be plagued with guilty after what he did to her. maybe he would just make her happy? xD

kallen's story i feel is a side story. although they did elaborate on it in season 1. it can be achieved by following lelouch's story. as most of the problems from the main characters come from britinnia so if it would to fall. well. most problems will have a resolve.

i have a gutsy feeling that C.C and V.V will die=\ i dont know why. damn.. and im pro lelouch X C.C too. don't worry brother! things will look up! (i hope =x)

it doesn't have to end that way. anyway we are only in 6 out of 25/26/27 episode this season has.. so like i said. thing will look up.. i hope..
Well, they did so much that it would be silly not to at least address some of what has happened romantically.

I think there are many reasons many assume C.C. is going to die. Part of it is that it seems highly unlikely that V.V. will be around in the end and if he dies than it doesn't make sense for C.C. not to die. Her general mood and such also suggest a wish to die and really things do not look good for her. If they pursue LelouchXC.C. at all, chances are that it will be one of those tragic pairings that are oh so common these days.

25 episodes. And always expect things to look down when it appears they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah. Well, she'll eventually be given more focus as such, we can be sure of that.

As far as KOTOR goes, I prerfer the second game to the first, much thanks tot he system allows you to affect the alignament of your companions!
Well, that focus appears as though it will just focus on the Geass aspects of the plot and leave it at that.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 11:37   Link #273
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, that focus appears as though it will just focus on the Geass aspects of the plot and leave it at that.
Well, we'll see. I expect the focus to be not just on the Geass aspect though, but rather on her origins, the whole Jupiter thing, what her intentions are exactly, her and VV's exactly relationship and so on...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 11:46   Link #274
JMvS
Rawrrr!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CH aka Chocaholic Heaven
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
Honestly, mechalord, there just seems to be a whole lot of "imagines" and "what ifs" in your theory to really be considered much. There just doesn't seem to be any evidence to support what you're proposing. At like, all.

Though I always love a KOTOR reference. KOTOR was superior to KOTOR2, but that's neither here nor there.

I Bastila.
I alway felt that the plot in KOTOR was vastly superior to the one in Episode 1 & 2, and back to universal domination schemes, I want a Stellar Forge!
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 11:54   Link #275
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
They are enemies. Confirmed by Okouchi.

All aspects of C.C. return to the Geass plotline. Once that's done, she's dead.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 11:59   Link #276
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
They are enemies. Confirmed by Okouchi.

All aspects of C.C. return to the Geass plotline. Once that's done, she's dead.
I wonder if when C.C dies, everybody that has a Geass related to her will lose their Geass?
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 12:03   Link #277
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Probably since it serves the perfect purpose of allowing Lelouch to live a happy normal life with his LI.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 12:07   Link #278
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I wonder if when C.C dies, everybody that has a Geass related to her will lose their Geass?
Well, maybe. Perhaps that'd be for the best too especially if Lelouch's Geass gets another level-up
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 12:11   Link #279
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
It seems likely since such a thing would allow Lelouch to live among people in the end and be with his LI and Nunnally in peace without having to worrying. The perfect happy ending.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 12:11   Link #280
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Probably since it serves the perfect purpose of allowing Lelouch to live a happy normal life with his LI.
That's one ending I was thinking about though, that after he's achieved his goals his life will be normal again



Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, maybe. Perhaps that'd be for the best too especially if Lelouch's Geass gets another level-up
I wonder what his next level up would be, 2 eyed geass?
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.