AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-04-11, 02:42   Link #1
phoenixfire92983

Send a message via ICQ to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via AIM to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via MSN to phoenixfire92983
Need Help Viewing Bakuretsu Tenshi

Ok...I dled the first ep. of bakuretsu tenshi. When I try opening it, my player will open it but there's no video or audio. I've tried using both windows media player and stamp3...neither one works. I went on lunar's page, and tried redling the codecs for their stuff. Still doesn't work. I also checked, and the file is completely downloaded. Can anyone think of anything else I can try? Or am I missing a codec that lunar doesn't mention on their page? thanks!
phoenixfire92983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 05:43   Link #2
Buzer
The magical one

Send a message via MSN to Buzer
Well, your post is on wrong forum.

Anyway, Bakuretsu Tenshi seems to use XviD and MP3. You should install ffdshow if you don't have it yet. If you have and it doesn't display, I recommend you to try out VLC media player (yes. I know it has little ugly default skin). VLC can play around 97% of files. WMV3 and Real Video are probrally only major ones which it cannot play.
Buzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 18:34   Link #3
phoenixfire92983

Send a message via ICQ to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via AIM to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via MSN to phoenixfire92983
Thanks for the help! Using the VLC player made it work.
phoenixfire92983 is offline   Reply With Quote