AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-20, 11:22   Link #101
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Double-post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Zexion's forces get the drop on Vivio's unit and wipe out most of her squad. Zexion, however, takes a special interest in Vivio; he had a hand in Jail Scaglietti's rise to power, and decides to see what kind of Shadow Vivio would make. Before he gets a chance to do this, however, Vivio makes a blind tempspace jump, trusting in the Saint's Armor to protect her from the void of dimension space. Miraculously, it works... but her jump lands her on Arcadia, the center of the multiverse's criminal underworld.
The plot sounds all right on the surface, until it reaches this part. It's been mentioned before, I think, that space-time leaps are not particularly usable as spells, so you'd probably have to opt to use a dysfunctional "space-time teleporter" that's been plot-made to be in the vicinity and miraculously made to function, somehow .

Other than that, I don't see much of a problem.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:26   Link #102
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atop a hill of words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Quite true, but seeing as he has so far given enough headaches to a number of person, I guess they're quick to judge the character by the merit of the author and not by the character itself, hence the bluntness. Well, you can say that he does give me headaches at first, but I think he's already improving a lot.
I suddenly feel so convicted *hand to heart*

Guilty as charged, ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Here you go.

Spoiler for Mythical spears/polearms:


Now, I think Longinus would be a nice and cool name, don't you think?
Ah, Wikipedia: The number one source for all information random and fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I think the shape you're looking for would be an aerofoil. Not sure if they are other shapes that reduce drag. Bernoulli's principles, Kutta condition, and Kutta-Joukowski theorem will help a lot in understanding.
Science talk, makes me feel really small

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Try Revolutions of Doom. Or Cyclonic Ripper. Or Whirling Dervish.
The first one sounds the lamest, and the last one sounds the coolest.

I'll take a crack at that too, if you don't mind :3

Spoiler for List of Wind Spells on the Fly!:


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Nope, he doesn't rub me as wrong as Zero was in your first attempt. I think this is going to be passable, just work out the kinks.
Personal prejudices against porting count too

*hits self on the head for bigoted behavior*

oh well.
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:30   Link #103
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
as well as a coveted wind-elemental affinity
Uh...so why is having a wind affinity so special?

Shamsel: *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I've been sort of absent, I know, but I recently managed to pick up a copy of Grandia.

Imagine me falling out of my bed in surprise when I saw my name come across the screen not even a few minutes into play.

Of course, that just begs for an OC-fication. :3
Wait...what?! Explain, now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Regarding haxxbusting: I'm available on IRC at various times. Keep popping in there regularly and I'll be around to give a hand.

I'm tempted to go Abare but I'm watching Ozma's awesoem VF-25S and just can't stop giggling with glee at how that thing moves. And the MISSILE BUKAKKE. GLORIOUS MISSILE BUKAKKE.

AND FUCK YES KONIG MONSTER FOR THE ARTILLERY WIN.
*facepalms*

*proceeds to RIDER KICK Goose*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Keroko-chan:
Haa- Haaa-chu!

Keroko-kun: Gezondheid.

Keroko-chan: *sniff* Thanks. Is someone talking about me?

Keroko-kun: *watches Xena fly away* Nope, no-one at all.
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*nods* Or her oponent to see how the Blaster Sytem handled in melee combat, those two sound far more likely then testing it before Nanoha even knew of its existence.
You mean a moving target

Nanoha: How was that?

Tester: It...it hurt...

Nanoha: Scale of 1 to 10? 10 being really bad.

Tester: Um...4?

Nanoha: Alright then! Let's increase the output by 20% and try again. It needs more power!

Tester: ...mommy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Here you go.

Spoiler for Mythical spears/polearms:


Now, I think Longinus would be a nice and cool name, don't you think?
...

Nope, such a horrible name. It shouldn't be used at all!!

Shamsel: But didn't you just call our ship...

*deathglare*

Shamsel: ...yes, horrible name!
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:36   Link #104
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alright Kero, just for you I'll post this thing here instead of on IRC.

The first thing you need to know is that Vivio has acquired a few political enemies by virtue of being a clone of the Kaiser. Someone in High Command is worried that Vivio could gain immense political support from the followers of the Saint Church if her lineage were revealed, so they decide to do something about it.

Vivio (now a 12-year old air mage like Nanoha) and her unit are assigned to a milk run patrol of a planet on the outer rim of the TSAB's influence, Radiant Garden, without being given necessary intel regarding a large nest of Shadows that have cropped up on that planet.

A word on Shadows: these are essentially bio-magical zombies created as a disposable army by the Forerunners. They got loose and had to be sealed off in a pocket dimension, but Precia Testarossa's attempt at reaching Al Hazard managed to tear open a hole in the seal, and they've slowly been spreading across the outer reaches of the bureau's sphere of influence ever since. They spread by consuming the spiritual energy of living creatures, and the void that remains when a spirit is completely consumed reanimates the otherwise lifeless body as a basic Shadow, while in the process mutating and warping the physical shell into an inhuman form.

The Shadows of Radiant Garden are led by a Commander unit, a Shadow that has existed long enough to regain control of its' higher mental functions; where most shadows are basically predators with only basic instincts, Commander units are essentially mutated humans who have control over similar types of shadows, as well as some rather impressive magical powers. Each of the 13 commander units (who are about on par with S-rank mages) is based on the members of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts II. The unit in charge of the Shadows on Radiant Garden is based on Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer. For their part, the bureau has no idea that Zexion is present on Radiant Garden, or even that Commander units exist.

Zexion's forces get the drop on Vivio's unit and wipe out most of her squad. Zexion, however, takes a special interest in Vivio; he had a hand in Jail Scaglietti's rise to power, and decides to see what kind of Shadow Vivio would make. Before he gets a chance to do this, however, Vivio makes a blind tempspace jump, trusting in the Saint's Armor to protect her from the void of dimension space. Miraculously, it works... but her jump lands her on Arcadia, the center of the multiverse's criminal underworld.

It doesn't take long for Vivio's attempts to get home to attract the attention of the local crime lords, one of whom sends his top assassin to take care of Vivio.... which is where Iris enters the picture.

Iris is basically an Expy of Archerko; her abilities as a Steel Mage ring strongly of Archer's tracing abilities, but her personality is a mixture of the heroic sociopath and the blood knight. Details on her past are sketchy at the moment, but count on something along the lines of "raised by the mob to be the perfect killer".

Iris goes after Vivio and gets Befriended because she can't hurt Vivio and she doesn't like to use "dirty tricks" like binds, poison gas, and other stuff that would put Vivio down for the count. Her boss doesn't like the fact that Iris gets all chummy with her target, and much of the initial story consists of Iris and Vivio running from the mob while trying to get home... only to discover that Zexion and friends have been rather busy in their absence when they get back to Mid-Childa.

Iris's spell loadout is rather limited at present time because I haven't yet put too much thought into her combat style. Obviously she's highly skilled in melee, but the only spell I have listed for her so far is a physical-type Bombardment spell which is basically a focused version of Gate of Babylon. This would be her high-end max-power Unlimited Blade Works equivalent, not something she uses on a regular basis.
Hmmm, I'm really liking the premise of this idea. Mind if I play around in this reality with Syn? Or do you already have a romance for Vivio in mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I read it! In Slaine comic books!

Spoiler for Slaine with the mentionned spear:
.... You know, I never read that comic. I'm just a mythology junkie, so I know a thing or two about various mythologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Quite true, but seeing as he has so far given enough headaches to a number of person, I guess they're quick to judge the character by the merit of the author and not by the character itself, hence the bluntness. Well, you can say that he does give me headaches at first, but I think he's already improving a lot.
Very much so. A kink in the background was all I could find, his telekinetics idea was vastly underpowered in my opinion. Especially since we've seen Nanoha do something similar to Teana during the 'white devil training' episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Here you go.

Spoiler for Mythical spears/polearms:


Now, I think Longinus would be a nice and cool name, don't you think?
Nice list, I mostly stuck to Norse/Celtic weapons because that was what Cort seemed to be aiming for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Nope, he doesn't rub me as wrong as Zero was in your first attempt. I think this is going to be passable, just work out the kinks.
*nod nod* Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
The plot sounds all right on the surface, until it reaches this part. It's been mentioned before, I think, that space-time leaps are not particularly usable as spells, so you'd probably have to opt to use a dysfunctional "space-time teleporter" that's been plot-made to be in the vicinity and miraculously made to function, somehow .

Other than that, I don't see much of a problem.
They're usable, the Wolkies used them to escape the crew in the second episode of A's, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
I suddenly feel so convicted *hand to heart*

Guilty as charged, ouch.
Learn and improve Xena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Uh...so why is having a wind affinity so special?

Shamsel: *shrugs*
Too much Kaze no Stigma, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Wait...what?! Explain, now!
I'll give you a hint:



Now take 3 guesses as to what my real life name is.

Ye gods, even my name is a trap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
You mean a moving target

Nanoha: How was that?

Tester: It...it hurt...

Nanoha: Scale of 1 to 10? 10 being really bad.

Tester: Um...4?

Nanoha: Alright then! Let's increase the output by 20% and try again. It needs more power!

Tester: ...mommy...
And that's why I love her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
...

Nope, such a horrible name. It shouldn't be used at all!!

Shamsel: But didn't you just call our ship...

*deathglare*

Shamsel: ...yes, horrible name!
Ah, selfishnes.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:43   Link #105
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atop a hill of words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll give you a hint:



Now take 3 guesses as to what my real life name is.

Ye gods, even my name is a trap!
*stares...*

*guesses 3 times*

*Xena's eyes bug REALLY wide*

OH GODS, I-

*Falls to the ground, burning from the eyes down*

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME! KILL ME!!!!~

*is put out of his misery by his female OCs, and dies horribly*

XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:46   Link #106
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Very much so. A kink in the background was all I could find, his telekinetics idea was vastly underpowered in my opinion. Especially since we've seen Nanoha do something similar to Teana during the 'white devil training' episode.
Ah, yes, the one memorable episode which I think was very much well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nice list, I mostly stuck to Norse/Celtic weapons because that was what Cort seemed to be aiming for.
Nothing wrong with the options, he just need to make the choice himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They're usable, the Wolkies used them to escape the crew in the second episode of A's, after all.
I stand corrected. But, wouldn't a leap into dimensional void require quite a bit of power? Can't remember what's Vita's rank when she leapt, though. And Vivio's current age and power ... hmm, maybe she could ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Too much Kaze no Stigma, perhaps?
Ah, the Contractor of Wind. Some of Vestrell's wind techniques are based off his powers as well, though nothing on controlling all the winds.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
...

Nope, such a horrible name. It shouldn't be used at all!!

Shamsel: But didn't you just call our ship...

*deathglare*

Shamsel: ...yes, horrible name!
Looks like some of the names hit spot-on.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:53   Link #107
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I stand corrected. But, wouldn't a leap into dimensional void require quite a bit of power? Can't remember what's Vita's rank when she leapt, though. And Vivio's current age and power ... hmm, maybe she could ...
AAA, Shamal was and still is AA ranked though, and she made the leap too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Ah, the Contractor of Wind. Some of Vestrell's wind techniques are based off his powers as well, though nothing on controlling all the winds.
Nothing wrong with basing things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Looks like some of the names hit spot-on.
That they did.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 11:59   Link #108
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base partying with the Sendai sisters
Age: 34
Quote:

.... You know, I never read that comic. I'm just a mythology junkie, so I know a thing or two about various mythologies.
Same here, I was mostly into Greek/Roman, Norse, Egyptian and Hindu myths before getting interested into Celtic mythology when I started reading that comic. Before that, my slim knowledge of it was boiled down to Asterix books. *shudders*

Quote:

Ye gods, even my name is a trap!
Adelheid?

>:P
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 12:00   Link #109
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Hmmm, I'm really liking the premise of this idea. Mind if I play around in this reality with Syn? Or do you already have a romance for Vivio in mind?
Nothing concrete yet. Iris's relationship with Vivio is slated to go from assassin/target to knight/lord by the time the girls get back to Mid-Childa, but any pairings I can name for her at present would require a significant age-up to minimize squickyness, and I don't want the Aces to get much older than they already are. You're welcome to use Syn in this if you want to.

Quote:
Uh...so why is having a wind affinity so special?
Same reason all the other elemental affinities are special, though Wind-elementals have a natural knack for flight, much like Lightning-elementals have a natural knack for speed.
__________________

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 12:01   Link #110
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll give you a hint:



Now take 3 guesses as to what my real life name is.

Ye gods, even my name is a trap!
*blinks*

*stares*

*blinks*

Never played the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And that's why I love her.
Here, here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ah, selfishnes.
I don't know what you are talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
*stares...*

*guesses 3 times*

*Xena's eyes bug REALLY wide*

OH GODS, I-

*Falls to the ground, burning from the eyes down*

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME! KILL ME!!!!~

*is put out of his misery by his female OCs, and dies horribly*

*prods*

Well, I think someone gets it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Same reason all the other elemental affinities are special, though Wind-elementals have a natural knack for flight, much like Lightning-elementals have a natural knack for speed.
Shamsel: *blinks* I'm special?
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 12:03   Link #111
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
*stares...*

*guesses 3 times*

*Xena's eyes bug REALLY wide*

OH GODS, I-

*Falls to the ground, burning from the eyes down*

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE KILL ME! KILL ME!!!!~

*is put out of his misery by his female OCs, and dies horribly*

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Same here, I was mostly into Greek/Roman, Norse, Egyptian and Hindu myths before getting interested into Celtic mythology when I started reading that comic. Before that, my slim knowledge of it was boiled down to Asterix books. *shudders*
Hmm, I think you're far more versed in mythology then I am then, my knowledge basically comes from whatever I happen to encounter or Wikipedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
.... Uhm.... I'm really, really confused. What?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:07   Link #112
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atop a hill of words.
On the topic of mythology, Wikipedia is good, although reading other stuff saves you some time on occasion...I tend to do that a lot...

Better yet, write your own mythos

@Sheba: By Toutatis!!!!

@Keroko: Hmmm...take your pick, really, I normally leave my eye-burns open to interpretation...*eats trap cake* But I must admit, I had to pull out my best eye-balm for this. Seriously.

@Comart: I like that statement about elemental affinities. It's pretty spiffy, and just about covers the point in question.
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:15   Link #113
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Wow. I go to bed and boom, the thread explodes by 2 and a half pages of posting :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:17   Link #114
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
@Keroko: Hmmm...take your pick, really, I normally leave my eye-burns open to interpretation...*eats trap cake* But I must admit, I had to pull out my best eye-balm for this. Seriously.
.... So which was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Wow. I go to bed and boom, the thread explodes by 2 and a half pages of posting :3
This reincarnation was just what this thread needed to get more lively, it seems. This looks a tad more like the days of old.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:24   Link #115
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
This reincarnation was just what this thread needed to get more lively, it seems. This looks a tad more like the days of old.
I dunno I still remember when I'd wake up in the morning and find it had grown like 10 pages overnight... I could never keep up
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:42   Link #116
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Ah yes, those were the days.

Still, this is better then the last few days, where there was no progress whatsoever.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 13:56   Link #117
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ah yes, those were the days.

Still, this is better then the last few days, where there was no progress whatsoever.
Indeed.

However, at the moment, it seems that it's mostly just random banter...

At least until something new has come along :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 14:30   Link #118
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base partying with the Sendai sisters
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
On the topic of mythology, Wikipedia is good, although reading other stuff saves you some time on occasion...I tend to do that a lot...

Better yet, write your own mythos

@Sheba: By Toutatis!!!!
I think the only writer who could brag about making up his own mythology is H.P Lovecraft and his Great Old Ones and Old Ones pantheon. Even Tolkien HAS to borrow from scandinavian myths, especially finnish.

Anyone can come up with his own mythology with a fair deal of effort, but soon or later has to borrow from somewhere because atavism bit us in the ass. It boil down to how you manage to make it look exotic or likeable w/o making it look like an insipid porridge of references from ancient culture and pop culture.

Quote:
@Keroko: Hmmm...take your pick, really, I normally leave my eye-burns open to interpretation...*eats trap cake* But I must admit, I had to pull out my best eye-balm for this. Seriously.
"balm" in sentence. I compute it in "tiger balm".
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 15:56   Link #119
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philippines
Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Okay, due to a suggestion from the OCC to post in OCT

Here is my Primary Premise of my OCs

or of all OCs for that matter (i think)

Spoiler for The Zoning of the Galaxy:


any comments and suggestions?

*warps out*
__________________
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 20:35   Link #120
FieryAeon
Sleepy head
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KL, Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Very much so. A kink in the background was all I could find, his telekinetics idea was vastly underpowered in my opinion. Especially since we've seen Nanoha do something similar to Teana during the 'white devil training' episode.
Speaking of underpowered. I tend to go for something more or less average or underpowered, and work my way up slowly, rather than the other way around. That way, at least I get less "OMG WTF IS THIS HAXX?" and more suggestions on how to improve it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nice list, I mostly stuck to Norse/Celtic weapons because that was what Cort seemed to be aiming for.
Any sort of mythology would be great I think, but in this case I do agree that something more Scandinavian/European would suit Cort's theme better. Longinus is a no-no, for various reasons.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They're usable, the Wolkies used them to escape the crew in the second episode of A's, after all.
They did? Looks like I need to pay more attention...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Too much Kaze no Stigma, perhaps?
Can't get enough of Ayano?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll give you a hint:



Now take 3 guesses as to what my real life name is.

Ye gods, even my name is a trap!
jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~

*Does not recognize the face nor played the game for that matter*

Dare desu ka?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And that's why I love her.
Hey...the tester should be glad she didn't say "zenryoku zenkai!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Ah, yes, the one memorable episode which I think was very much well done.
Oh? I think there are a few episodes other than that which weren't too bad. Though as I've said time and time again, StrikerS really dropped short of what it should have achieved.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I stand corrected. But, wouldn't a leap into dimensional void require quite a bit of power? Can't remember what's Vita's rank when she leapt, though. And Vivio's current age and power ... hmm, maybe she could ...
I'm not sure if it's a power level related thing, so much so as it being the ability/skill that is required.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Ah, the Contractor of Wind. Some of Vestrell's wind techniques are based off his powers as well, though nothing on controlling all the winds.
...did I do something bad when I loaned Kaze no Stigma to you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*blinks*

*stares*

*blinks*

Never played the game
/me as well


Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Shamsel: *blinks* I'm special?
For as long as nobody else comes up with the same thing.

And, here I am, ready to be involved again. Now I just need the drive to start writing again.......
__________________
FieryAeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.