AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-24, 03:48   Link #14781
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
*shrug* well, fandom characters often go OOC. Like how the kind 'talk first' Nanoha became 'kill all' White Devil Nanoha, fandom Fate apparently doesn't care about anyone other then Nanoha, even though she already has two other kids she worries about, and worries about, well, everyone in the series.

This also makes me rather iffy about all the NVF Happy Familly art. Seriously, why do they insist on excluding Erio and Caro?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 03:57   Link #14782
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*shrug* well, fandom characters often go OOC. Like how the kind 'talk first' Nanoha became 'kill all' White Devil Nanoha, fandom Fate apparently doesn't care about anyone other then Nanoha, even though she already has two other kids she worries about, and worries about, well, everyone in the series.

This also makes me rather iffy about all the NVF Happy Familly art. Seriously, why do they insist on excluding Erio and Caro?
Most likely because Fate and Nanoha formed the staple of the fandom, Vivio was an utter blob of moe that could be molded to fit whatever form they wanted, and also because 7Arcs possibly botched certain aspects of this batch of Nanoha?

*Goes to bed*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 04:00   Link #14783
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
Lol, its jokes like these that make me wonder if Fate is popular because of Nana Mizuki or is Nana Mizuki popular because of Fate. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Well, it really does not matter. I love them both!
Iono about that but I support Nana-chan all the way
I only like Fate because of Nana
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 07:48   Link #14784
Momo Chan
Fate is Nanoha's bish.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvaphreak View Post
Spoiler for 1:


Spoiler for 2:


Spoiler for 3:



F: Ooora, Let's go karaoke
S: Why does Testarossa change personalities when she sings karaoke?
N: Ahaha...I wonder if it's Mizuki Nana's instinct..

Lol. That's really cute.
Um....what "adult stuff"?

I didn't know who Nana Mizuki was at first, so I liked Fate first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I love how the second schedule says 'First Friend = Lover' because for Nanoha, that means Arisa and Suzuka!
That's true XD
But which one out of the two came first? Or is it a threesome? :3
__________________
Momo Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 08:02   Link #14785
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

Well... Nanoha punched Arisa, so I guess she likes her more.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding.

Narf.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 09:33   Link #14786
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I love how the second schedule says 'First Friend = Lover' because for Nanoha, that means Arisa and Suzuka!
Looks like the artist didn't really know that much about Nanoha did they...?
Be more like... 'First Mage Friend'
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 09:39   Link #14787
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Looks like the artist didn't really know that much about Nanoha did they...?
Be more like... 'First Mage Friend'
So you support the Nanoha & Yuuno pairing then?

__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 09:43   Link #14788
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Thanks for the translations again! I hope I put the things in the right spot. Nearly twenty-four hours without sleep.


Adult stuff, you say.... -scratches chin-

I didn't really pay attention much to Mizuki Nana 'til I watched the show, so I guess Fate-chan made me like Nana-chan more, although I've liked her vocals from the few songs I've heard. :3
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 09:43   Link #14789
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
So you support the Nanoha & Yuuno pairing then?

Shhh Yuuno's a ferret
Don't twist my words!
*Reconsiders*
'First Female Mage Friend' >.>
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 10:04   Link #14790
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Shhh Yuuno's a ferret
Don't twist my words!
*Reconsiders*
'First Female Mage Friend' >.>
I couldn't help it, because while pointing out a faux pas of another person, you made one yourself. It was just begging for a snarky comment. No worries though, I'm generally nonchalant about the pairing of choice of others (including delusional ones such as Fate&Yuuno, makes for wicked fanart though).

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 10:16   Link #14791
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Agreed. heck, I ship NanoVita myself. Art is rare, but whatever there is is usually adorable.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 10:25   Link #14792
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Looks like the artist didn't really know that much about Nanoha did they...?
Be more like... 'First Mage Friend'
LOL! Hahaha...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I couldn't help it, because while pointing out a faux pas of another person, you made one yourself. It was just begging for a snarky comment. No worries though, I'm generally nonchalant about the pairing of choice of others (including delusional ones such as Fate&Yuuno, makes for wicked fanart though).

Cheers.

Well, if you didn't do it, I would have.


Spoiler for complimentary image:
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 10:30   Link #14793
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
LOL! Hahaha...

Well, if you didn't do it, I would have.
Shush you!
Yuuno is so totally a ferret not a mage...

*Runs out of the thread before gets too offtopic*

EDIT:
Ah-ha! I found it out now. The status of:
"First Friend = Lover" isn't applying to Nanoha its applying to Fate! Fate's first friend, Nanoha, is her lover. See? :3
__________________

Last edited by krisslanza; 2008-05-24 at 11:53.
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 12:16   Link #14794
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
Lol, its jokes like these that make me wonder if Fate is popular because of Nana Mizuki or is Nana Mizuki popular because of Fate. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?
Well, that is how it is for me I think. I really can't come up with any notable roles that Nana played other than Fate. And considering she is by far the most popular character that Nana voiced, I imagine a great deal of her popularity came from Fate. Although she already was pretty popular because of her nice singing voice, Fate's character is probably what solidified her as a great seiyuu in most people's eyes.
__________________

Last edited by Demi.; 2008-05-24 at 12:31.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 12:22   Link #14795
Shana
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Over there.
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Shush you!
Yuuno is so totally a ferret not a mage...

*Runs out of the thread before gets too offtopic*

EDIT:
Ah-ha! I found it out now. The status of:
"First Friend = Lover" isn't applying to Nanoha its applying to Fate! Fate's first friend, Nanoha, is her lover. See? :3
*hi-fives Kriss* You've got it now!
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 13:27   Link #14796
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Well, that is how it is for me I think. I really can't come up with any notable roles that Nana played other than Fate. And considering she is by far the most popular character that Nana voiced, I imagine a great deal of her popularity came from Fate. Although she already was pretty popular because of her nice singing voice, Fate's character is probably what solidified her as a great seiyuu in most people's eyes.
Most likely being the most memorable seiyuu for fate chan. There are just some characters where you associate them to the voice actor and it sticks pretty well. Fate chan with Nana and Gin sama with T rie (just had to add that ). Also when people mention K rie who do they think of? The notorious Shana, Louise and Nagi trio

And amazing how much yellow there is for A's.

Nanoha's corruption is...

*gets gagged*
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 13:42   Link #14797
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Most likely being the most memorable seiyuu for fate chan. There are just some characters where you associate them to the voice actor and it sticks pretty well. Fate chan with Nana and Gin sama with T rie (just had to add that ). Also when people mention K rie who do they think of? The notorious Shana, Louise and Nagi trio

And amazing how much yellow there is for A's.

Nanoha's corruption is...

*gets gagged*
Actually the first think I think of is Al for Kugimiya...lmao
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 13:55   Link #14798
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Ah-ha! I found it out now. The status of:
"First Friend = Lover" isn't applying to Nanoha its applying to Fate! Fate's first friend, Nanoha, is her lover. See? :3
So the love is one-sided?

*runs*
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 14:35   Link #14799
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
So the love is one-sided?

*runs*

*cough* Some how this entire thing seems very

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-05-24 at 14:56.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 15:01   Link #14800
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
True, have a NanoVita:

__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.