AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-30, 16:44   Link #1
slowix
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Latvia ^.^
slowix's corner ^.^

Welcome to my corner i'm new to this sig/avatar making thing so i started to learn how to make sigs today and yea...

My First 3 Sigs

Quote:


2 More Sigs i've made
Quote:

and 2 more :P

Quote:

My First Pop-out sigs ^.^





comment please... tell me how are they and what should i do better....blah...blah..blah...
and yea if you want any of these sigs with u'r name on it just ask me ^.^(or you can request a siggy :P)
__________________

Last edited by slowix; 2008-05-31 at 16:06.
slowix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 17:14   Link #2
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
For someone who only just started making today, you sure blew me out of the water

The siggies you've made here are a good start. You've certainly have the basics for colour down and now it's a matter of experimenting.

Play around with the filters and layer blending should be your next step ^^

Wish you luck :3
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 17:22   Link #3
slowix
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Latvia ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
For someone who only just started making today, you sure blew me out of the water

The siggies you've made here are a good start. You've certainly have the basics for colour down and now it's a matter of experimenting.

Play around with the filters and layer blending should be your next step ^^

Wish you luck :3
thank you i will try it probably tomorrow i'll post some new ones xD
__________________
slowix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 18:11   Link #4
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
It looks good but you should probably get rid of that text with the gradient in the second sig.
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 09:19   Link #5
slowix
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Latvia ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
It looks good but you should probably get rid of that text with the gradient in the second sig.
yea i know that the text looks bad with it
__________________
slowix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:09   Link #6
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
As Dk said, your first few sig are totally newbielike at all.. well, they still do >.< but its not as bad as most of our first siggies

You have a good eye for composition and finding a good brush to complement your work. Experiment more.. find your style. Its ok if you screw up here and there. It helps you learn faster. Like that gradient text

Oh 1 tip .. if you making popout sig, saving them as png or gif might help, png is prefered unless you wanted animated siggy :x
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:13   Link #7
Megaman
Mega-er than you!
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: here
I know, I'm a loser - I like the naruto one best
__________________
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:27   Link #8
slowix
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Latvia ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
As Dk said, your first few sig are totally newbielike at all.. well, they still do >.< but its not as bad as most of our first siggies

You have a good eye for composition and finding a good brush to complement your work. Experiment more.. find your style. Its ok if you screw up here and there. It helps you learn faster. Like that gradient text

Oh 1 tip .. if you making popout sig, saving them as png or gif might help, png is prefered unless you wanted animated siggy :x
thanks for the advices
__________________
slowix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.