AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-24, 02:07   Link #21
Ancient Soul

I must admit, that these new fillers are good after that last ark with his flood of "slow motions" and flashbacks.
Ancient Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 07:54   Link #22
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Naruto's first boy/girl(and no Sasuke doesn't count as a girl) kiss is not with Hinata. Not with Sakura. It's with Fuuka the filler villain.

Spoiler:

Even though it was a kage bunshin, Naruto feels the sensation and retains the memory so it counts. And he blushed. It seems like Fuuka has the ability, through kissing, to collect people's elemental chakra and use it since she attacks with all five elements. Foreshadowing to a villain coming soon.

I guess monk boy will get captured by the main bad guy since it seems like they are after him. Still waiting for Team 10 to show up and more Asuma backstory.

Naruto is one lucky Genin... with a hottie like that wanting to lock lips with him.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 08:34   Link #23
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Naruto gets cookies for it being a redhead going after him
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 18:47   Link #24
strategos

Well, so far the fillers have been good. They arent nothing like the ones from the "original" series. I think the anime Staff took more ideas from One Piece and made an Filler that doesnt go away from the manga plot line but at the same time the story can be hammered down.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 13:10   Link #25
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I am not saying the filler is bad or anything, even they play the manga arcs, it feels just way too slow for me.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 21:16   Link #26
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastasja-sama! View Post
and for a change in pace, kunoichi aren`t useless in fillers..
Fillers are the only place kunoichi get to be useful in this series (because the anime crew likes them)...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 17:37   Link #27
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Naruto's first boy/girl(and no Sasuke doesn't count as a girl) kiss is not with Hinata. Not with Sakura. It's with Fuuka the filler villain.
Actually it was Isaribi from the Land of the Sea filler arc that got to Naruto's lips first. Episode 169. Although it was to save his life, not kill him like Fuuka.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 18:43   Link #28
Guido
Hunger of the Dead

Sai must learn not to take the contents of every book he reads too literally, and then starting to act cool in front of Sakura in order to gain her trust. Otherwise, medical treatment would be an arse pain.

Yeah, Naruto's second kiss of death with a hot kunoichi, but never reject a girls' advances unless she wants to kill you.

The interesting aspect of this episode is how Fuka's able to manipulate more than two chakra natures, which supposedly is not possible for shinobi.

There has to be something else working on those guys, and it looks like that they need someone strong enough with wind chakra
Spoiler:

HUNGER FOR THE LIVING IS
TURNING TO A FATE LOST IN
A SEA OF BLOOD AND ENTRAILS
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote