AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-03, 20:48   Link #141
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
seriously? 99 more chapters? god please... END IT FAST! if this happens I will stop reading bleach.. not really but you get my point.
I seriously am wondering why aizen would not be found out after this. I mean, kisame, (name?) and the black/indian girl both know, so do the viazards.
HOW, just how does he remain in the soul world after this? his sword?
There can't be 99 more chapters of THIS flashback... after all, -15(or was it -16?) already happened: the Hitsugaya special chapter.
Old 2008-06-03, 21:37   Link #142
Warchef

According to a thread on BA, it was a 2 month break for Kubo then it was back to the main storyline.
Warchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 22:58   Link #143
lequory
People hate good theories

one more day and we'll find out
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 22:59   Link #144
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
That two month break would be about 8 chapters and these flashbacks should be coming to an end.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 23:05   Link #145
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
There can't be 99 more chapters of THIS flashback... after all, -15(or was it -16?) already happened: the Hitsugaya special chapter.
it was renumbered -16 when it was collected in a vollume. also there are

ch -17 Renji/Rukia flashback
ch -16
ch -.8.a Mizuiro and Keigo meet Ichigo and chad for the frist time on the first day of school told from Mizuiro's point of veiw.
ch 0 a Day before the start of Bleach from Ichigo's point of veiw
ch 0 b Day before the start of Bleach from Rukia and Renji's point of veiw

vollumes range between 8 to 10 chapters so best guess is 1 more at most. more likely whe will be back to the present with what happend left as a huge clif hanger.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 00:10   Link #146
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
I think Mashiro is actually one of the top vizards like they said she mastered her mask super quick either she was that strong or it was that weak but either way i dont think she should be underestimated. But i hope it gets back to the regular fighting in karkura this suspense with the theory if Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan and Halibel are the 4 Vasto Lordes he has and just how bloddy crazy they are. Plus with these flash backs to see on how the vizards came to be i think they'll play a big role when they go back on track.
Whats even scarier is what we've seen in this chapter Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are such a great combo together, they can easily take out multiple captains *EFFORTLESSLY* because their fighting abilities compliment each other so well.

Tousen and Aizen can turn the entire battlefield into senseless (literally) chaos; the VLs can just fill the entire sky with ceros and take everyone out.

To be honest this is starting to look bleak, even if you put all the ichigo-centric side together--the vizards, captains, the exiles, the teen bleach crew...they'd have to have some kind of concerted attack with overwhelming power in order to have any chance against aizen/tosen/gin + fillers.

Unless of course, Keigo, Tatsuki, and Kojima somehow develop anti-Aizen/Tousen abilities. Teen power!
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 00:21   Link #147
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
it was renumbered -16 when it was collected in a vollume. also there are

ch -17 Renji/Rukia flashback
ch -16
ch -.8.a Mizuiro and Keigo meet Ichigo and chad for the frist time on the first day of school told from Mizuiro's point of veiw.
ch 0 b Day before the start of Bleach from Rukia and Renji's point of veiw

vollumes range between 8 to 10 chapters so best guess is 1 more at most. more likely whe will be back to the present with what happend left as a huge clif hanger.
wow, Ive never seen ch -.8.a Mizuiro and Keigo meet Ichigo and chad for the frist time on the first day of school told from Mizuiro's point of veiw.
ch 0 b Day before the start of Bleach from Rukia and Renji's point of veiw.... I only started reading the MANGA during the Arankar first attack ark... Now I have to go find them.... I have my last final on friday, after that its BLEACH TIME BABY!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-04, 02:05   Link #148
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I think those chapters are "volume-only", i.e. not shown in Shounen Jump. There HAS to be some premium content, you know.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 02:48   Link #149
kagato3

0 a&b where in the data book I think they were shown as flash backs in the last ep of the bount fillers.

and I just found out that what I thought was 12.5 is in fact be -12.5 it's a chapter about Hitsugaya's birthday with Azein, Momo, and Matsumoto. It happens after Hitsugaya is a captain and Momo is a VC. it is from something called the master game book.

.8.a is from vollume 12 it's not realy a negitive chapter but it would seem to fit as -.8 since it was at the start of the school year and 0 is the day before. I also think it predates all the other negitve chapters.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 03:16   Link #150
saravis

The exile I don't think is going to happen quite yet, Urahara has yet to establish himself as the Captain that Ikkaku (sp) referred to him as. Urahara will need the time to create the Hougyoku and Rukia is years away from even being born. The vizards will most likely be forced to flee to some remote location(not in the real world) where they have to protect themselves from Shinigami, this would develop Hiyori's hatred toward them.

Aizen doesn't really have to do anything because no one of any consequence is going to accuse him. The only ones who know anything are the Vizards and what chance would they have as hollows, especially being that it'll be some time before they even regain their sanity(take control of their inner hollow). As lieutenants Aizen and Tousen will be first selection for captain positions and Aizen will claim Gin as his own lieutenant.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 03:30   Link #151
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Cool idea. They wuld spend years as wild beasts, eating humans and being hunted by shinigami. Until Urahara finally saves them. That would be enough to make anyone bitter...
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 07:26   Link #152
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Aizen doesn't really have to do anything because no one of any consequence is going to accuse him. The only ones who know anything are the Vizards and what chance would they have as hollows, especially being that it'll be some time before they even regain their sanity(take control of their inner hollow). As lieutenants Aizen and Tousen will be first selection for captain positions and Aizen will claim Gin as his own lieutenant.
That's true, but still some of the taicho still seemed to have suspicions about Aizen. When Shunsui sees Aizen in Seireiti he says to himself "maybe I was overthinking things" implying that Shunsui at least was considering that Aizen had something do with what was going on, though seeing Aizen convinced him that his suspicions were wrong.

If the vizard were to claim that Aizen was behind the conspiracy I'm sure that Shunsui would grow suspicious again and probably other captains like Unohana and Utitake too. But like you said, most likely they won't have a chance to give that info to SS.

Quote:
Urahara will need the time to create the Hougyoku and Rukia is years away from even being born.
Rukia is alive since the story takes place 100 years ago and Rukia is 150 years old, she just hasn't entered the shinigami academy yet. Urahara may not get immediately exiled but he only has l year max before does, since it was said Urahara was exiled in his 10th year as captain and 9 years have passed since Urahara became taicho.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 07:36   Link #153
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
The exile I don't think is going to happen quite yet, Urahara has yet to establish himself as the Captain that Ikkaku (sp) referred to him as. Urahara will need the time to create the Hougyoku and Rukia is years away from even being born. The vizards will most likely be forced to flee to some remote location(not in the real world) where they have to protect themselves from Shinigami, this would develop Hiyori's hatred toward them.

Just so you know, Tousen wasn't a lieutenant at all.. He is on Kensei's squad, but Kensei's vice is Mashiro.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 08:11   Link #154
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Just so you know, Tousen wasn't a lieutenant at all.. He is on Kensei's squad, but Kensei's vice is Mashiro.
It's not like Mashiro is staying though.
Old 2008-06-04, 10:18   Link #155
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Next chapter's spoilers are out.

For the super curious, a one word answer on whether next chapter is -99 or resuming to karakura:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Some interesting stuff going on, but some fans will be really disappointed.

Spoiler for super quick summary:

I'll let geta post the full spacecat summary. Oh and nothing to do with the story, but it appears the color spread shows there will be a third bleach movie.

Last edited by Scep; 2008-06-04 at 10:50. Reason: when you press control c instead of control x >_> ...
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 10:45   Link #156
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Next chapter's spoilers are out.

For the super curious, a one word answer on whether next chapter is -99 or resuming to karakura:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Some interesting stuff going on, but some fans will be really disappointed.

Spoiler for super quick summary:

I'll let geta post the full spacecat summary. Oh and nothing to do with the story, but it appears the color spread shows there will be a third bleach movie. I'll let geta post the full spacecat summary.
Well slap my face and call me betty..... Maybe this is the last one? So weird, I don't know who to believe anymore....
Old 2008-06-04, 11:33   Link #157
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
there will be a third bleach movie.
Any more news on third movie ?
Old 2008-06-04, 11:41   Link #158
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Spoiler for colorscan:

Erm... officially announced in december if im not wrong
Old 2008-06-04, 11:47   Link #159
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thats from the movie I felt it was a random color spread . About the December announcement fans also said its a movie on Byakuya . Any truth on that news ?
Old 2008-06-04, 12:30   Link #160
lequory
People hate good theories

I havent heard anything yet but I'll look around later on to see if anyone has said what the premise is.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote