AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-05, 14:42   Link #1021
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by praeceps View Post
Since when does Lelouch hate the imperial system? He hates when the strong oppress the weak like in the current Brittanian government but he doesn't seem to have anything against the imperial system. Especially considering he said at the end of season 1 that he "was the guy who was about to take over the world" (this is paraphrased).
Lulu "say" a lot of things. In that case, he was marking himself as the badguy so if Suzaku kills him, there would be less on his conscience.

Zero does NOT act like someone who is in the process of world domination. It simply isn't his goal. Don't forget, Lulu had just left the battlefield to rescue his sister.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 15:31   Link #1022
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Don't forget, Lulu had just left the battlefield to rescue his sister.
And he failed badly. He failed to rescue Nunnaly and was captured. If Kallen had been aware of his real identity, she could have helped him to save Nunnaly while he was on the battlefield. imo, The OotBK was defeated and it's entirely his fault.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 15:34   Link #1023
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Lelouch demonstrated a lot of dislike for the whole system from what I saw since it caused everyone to compete for the throne and such. I'd think he would want to get away from that as much as possible.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 15:36   Link #1024
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And he failed badly. He failed to rescue Nunnaly and was captured. If Kallen had been aware of his real identity, she could have helped him to save Nunnaly while he was on the battlefield. imo, The OotBK was defeated and it's entirely his fault.
None the less, he took the risk because taking over the world is not his goal. That was my point.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 19:29   Link #1025
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
Taking over the world has never been his goal. It has always been to make the world a better place for Nunually and getting revenge on his father for what happened to his mother. Taking over the world just happens to be a means to that end.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 23:11   Link #1026
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
None the less, he took the risk because taking over the world is not his goal. That was my point.
It's not about taking over the world but changing it.

As he said, what's the point if Nunnally's gone? The knights exist because of her.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 00:31   Link #1027
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
It's not about taking over the world but changing it.

As he said, what's the point if Nunnally's gone? The knights exist because of her.
If episode 7 taught us anything is that while Nunnally is the only reason the black knights exists it also means that the order will go on without her reslve on the situation, I mean how would the members feel if their whole cause and the loss of their comrades lives has all been for a blind cripple girl who thinks what their doing is wrong.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 00:56   Link #1028
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
If episode 7 taught us anything is that while Nunnally is the only reason the black knights exists it also means that the order will go on without her reslve on the situation, I mean how would the members feel if their whole cause and the loss of their comrades lives has all been for a blind cripple girl who thinks what their doing is wrong.
Your point is irrelevant because we are talking R1.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 13:51   Link #1029
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Your point is irrelevant because we are talking R1.
How is it, I'm talking about the series in genral how about actually reading the post before actually commenting okay
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:50   Link #1030
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
How is it, I'm talking about the series in genral how about actually reading the post before actually commenting okay
You replied to my post which I was replying to VCV who was discussing with Narona about Lelouch's actions in R1.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:53   Link #1031
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Oh, I apologize, I was just getting a point through but it failed I guess
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 14:37   Link #1032
Pathis87
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: belgium
Age: 27
damn writing in Caps got a new meaning
__________________

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 14:55   Link #1033
renge~
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lotion?
can I know who "Know about Lelouch is the prince of britannia in code geass" ?
__________________

~False Tears Capable Of Hurting Other
False Smiles Are Capable Of Hurting One's Self~
renge~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:08   Link #1034
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Who knows he's a prince? In his new Lamperouge identity only Suzaku, Milly and her family, and Sayoko. However all the Britannian Royals and high ranking military would also know but they think he's dead, so if they see him again they'd make the connection, like Euphie did.

So basically the people that know he's the prince are Suzaku, Milly and family, Sayoko, Cornelia, The Emperor, Kirihara, and possibly Villeta, Rolo and Kallen.(Rolo and Villeta might have been told as part of their mission and Kallen might have been able to work it out but neither have been confirmed as of yet)
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:09   Link #1035
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by renge~ View Post
can I know who "Know about Lelouch is the prince of britannia in code geass" ?
Well, let's see... Out of those know, there's Kirihara, C.C., Suzaku, Kaguya and Sayako, I think. Kallen might also suspect that he isn, but the subject hasn't been brought up yet...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:12   Link #1036
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
If she hasn't figured it out by now, she would be pretty stupid. I'd say she knows and will probably mention it at some point. I don't think it will be a big deal though.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:29   Link #1037
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
So basically the people that know he's the prince are Suzaku, Milly and family, Sayoko, Cornelia, The Emperor, V.V., Kirihara, and possibly Villeta, Rolo and Kallen.(Rolo and Villeta might have been told as part of their mission and Kallen might have been able to work it out but neither have been confirmed as of yet)
You forgot the main Villain

Fixed
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:29   Link #1038
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Is he the main villain though? Still, he'd know as well. Well, he'll probably be dead along with C.C. and this whole Cult by the end from the looks of things.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:34   Link #1039
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I did forget about V.V. but I'd throw him into the presumably knows but we've heard nothing definite catagory. Unless it's been specifically revealed that he knows.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 15:41   Link #1040
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Why wouldn't he know? And does it really matter all that much in either case?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.