AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-11, 16:46   Link #181
Zantetsu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I for some reason believe that the hollow within Ichigo is a vasto lorde or w.e, after seing on of those covers depicting it with the mast with horns on it and etc, and hiebel saying that the fight between him and grimjaw seemed like two arrancar fighting
Zantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 16:48   Link #182
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsu View Post
I for some reason believe that the hollow within Ichigo is a vasto lorde or w.e, after seing on of those covers depicting it with the mast with horns on it and etc, and hiebel saying that the fight between him and grimjaw seemed like two arrancar fighting
imo those were connected to Neliel's release, wasn't it in the same chapter too?
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 20:58   Link #183
Zantetsu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
imo those were connected to Neliel's release, wasn't it in the same chapter too?
no this was before
Zantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 02:56   Link #184
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Not possible! A VL is a Menos, a combination of hundreds of normal Hollows... as it is the highest class, its probably even in the thousands or millions.
Ichigo's inner hollow is a normal hollow. A single individual soul. There is just no way, that a single hollow can be a Menos. (Except the author decides to trash his whole concept of how the Hollow world works)
I GOT IT!

Ichigo has been unknowingly sleepwalking, devouring hollows and allowing his inner hollow to evolve!

...or being a menos or not don't effect powerlevel as much as we thought.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 04:37   Link #185
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Not possible! A VL is a Menos, a combination of hundreds of normal Hollows... as it is the highest class, its probably even in the thousands or millions.
Ichigo's inner hollow is a normal hollow. A single individual soul. There is just no way, that a single hollow can be a Menos. (Except the author decides to trash his whole concept of how the Hollow world works)
I don't think making exceptions is a hard concept, seeing that his Hollow form is just that damn dangerous.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 08:27   Link #186
Animecentred
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A little bit of here, a little bit of there
Age: 26
To be honest i thought that a VL was a single hollows conciousness combined with the reaitsu of thousands of regular/menos/ adjucas (spl) which they consumed to gain strength, so as far as that goes, due to Ichi's enourmous Reaitsu his hollow could be a VL. The discrpition we were given said that hollows consumed each other and by doing so grow stronger. But if you have a truly epic reaitsu to begin with, does the hollow need to consume more souls/hollows to get stronger

Just a thought
__________________
In the beginning there was nothing, then it exploded. What can i say sh*t happens
Animecentred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 09:00   Link #187
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animecentred View Post
To be honest i thought that a VL was a single hollows conciousness combined with the reaitsu of thousands of regular/menos/ adjucas (spl) which they consumed to gain strength, so as far as that goes, due to Ichi's enourmous Reaitsu his hollow could be a VL. The discrpition we were given said that hollows consumed each other and by doing so grow stronger. But if you have a truly epic reaitsu to begin with, does the hollow need to consume more souls/hollows to get stronger

Just a thought
You can never be too strong...
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 18:10   Link #188
mcGundam
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
umm. i wasn't sure if this was covered, but now getting an idea of where the vizards came from and why Urahara and tessai are supposely not in SS anymore....where do jinta and ururu come from?

also..hikune..the former 12th captain....is there any other info on her?

Last edited by mcGundam; 2008-06-12 at 19:43.
mcGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 22:44   Link #189
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcGundam View Post
also..hikune..the former 12th captain....is there any other info on her?
Just that:

-She was like a mother to Hiyori
-She was one of the original Captains
-She supposedly went on to squad 0
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 05:30   Link #190
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, there is something strange, at the end of the chapter: Urahara attacks Aizen, while wearing his Reiatsu-cloaking cloak. But still Aizen is noticing him and evades (unless Urahara never intended to hurt him in the first place).
How could Aizen even notice Urahara?
1. Tessai was there too
2. maybe he pulled off a rl trick by noticing someones presence without sensing reiatsu
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 05:29   Link #191
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animecentred View Post
To be honest i thought that a VL was a single hollows conciousness combined with the reaitsu of thousands of regular/menos/ adjucas (spl) which they consumed to gain strength, so as far as that goes, due to Ichi's enourmous Reaitsu his hollow could be a VL. The discrpition we were given said that hollows consumed each other and by doing so grow stronger. But if you have a truly epic reaitsu to begin with, does the hollow need to consume more souls/hollows to get stronger

Just a thought
>__> OK, to clarify, a VASTO LORDE is a Menos. Menos Grande are a combination of many many Hollows. If someone/thing/wadever is a just one being, it cant be a Menos much less a Vasto Lorde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, there is something strange, at the end of the chapter: Urahara attacks Aizen, while wearing his Reiatsu-cloaking cloak. But still Aizen is noticing him and evades (unless Urahara never intended to hurt him in the first place).
How could Aizen even notice Urahara?
Maybe Urahara made some noise?
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 06:29   Link #192
Animecentred
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A little bit of here, a little bit of there
Age: 26
Good point, yet if there is a hollow which is more powerful than a VL, what classification is that hollow
__________________
In the beginning there was nothing, then it exploded. What can i say sh*t happens
Animecentred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 07:20   Link #193
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
A VL is the evolved form of an Adjuchas. When a menos gains awareness they begin to devour the other menos who have no minds of their own. Once enough reiatsu is consumed, they evolve into an Adjuchas. The Adjuchas has to continue consuming to maintain its form, also in hopes to evolve further into a VL, although as pointed out during the Grimm flashback, not all adjuchas are capable of evolving into VL. So far there are no VL, but its speculated that Ulq. is one, as during the VL explanation, a shadowy figure of a VL looked remarkably like that of Ulq...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 13:11   Link #194
Zantetsu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Also one chapter had a picture of ichigo and his hollow and on top of his hollow there was one of those helms with the horns so maybe its a clue that indeed his hollow is a VL
Zantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.