AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shana

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-06, 09:22   Link #241
xSerenadEx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I was wondering if someone could identify a song for me from Season II Episode 13. It's the song that's playing in the last scene. Here some more detail to help you figure out what scene I'm talking about:

Spoiler for Shana II, Episode 13, Last Scene:


I'd really like to know the name of that song and learn how to play it on piano. So if you know the name (or by some miracle happen to have a link to some sheet music) I would be very grateful.
xSerenadEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 20:28   Link #242
AquaMethod
キラボシ★
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Send a message via AIM to AquaMethod
I looked around to see if this has been asked, but couldn't find anything--so apologizes if I just missed it! But...do we know how Yuji became a Torch, exactly? Maybe I just missed something, but it seems like it was never made clear whether he was killed or just never human in the first place.
__________________
AquaMethod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 22:25   Link #243
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMethod View Post
I looked around to see if this has been asked, but couldn't find anything--so apologizes if I just missed it! But...do we know how Yuji became a Torch, exactly? Maybe I just missed something, but it seems like it was never made clear whether he was killed or just never human in the first place.
No, not the clear details. But apparently, he was killed/eaten by a Denizen somewhere at some time and became a torch without knowing it.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 23:47   Link #244
lua thien
Fallen Exile
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
No, not the clear details. But apparently, he was killed/eaten by a Denizen somewhere at some time and became a torch without knowing it.
At least he was lucky that the Reiji Maigo was transferred to him while he was a Torch. I wonder if it's possible for a Torch to eat a Tomogara.
__________________
Embrace the darkness around you...
lua thien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 01:40   Link #245
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lua thien View Post
At least he was lucky that the Reiji Maigo was transferred to him while he was a Torch. I wonder if it's possible for a Torch to eat a Tomogara.
IIRC Tenmoku Ikko ate Denizens, and he was a torch.
__________________
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 23:12   Link #246
AquaMethod
キラボシ★
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Send a message via AIM to AquaMethod
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
No, not the clear details. But apparently, he was killed/eaten by a Denizen somewhere at some time and became a torch without knowing it.
Mm...aren't torches are unaware of the process by definition? It just seems like the identity of the Denizen who killed him could have been an interesting story point. Such an obviously good one that I thought I must have missed it somewhere. Oh well.
__________________
AquaMethod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 20:41   Link #247
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Just wondering, will there be by any chance a 3rd season of Shana?
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 00:41   Link #248
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioIzzy View Post
Just wondering, will there be by any chance a 3rd season of Shana?
There is a possibility. There is nothing announced right now though.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 00:42   Link #249
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norway / Telemark
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioIzzy View Post
Just wondering, will there be by any chance a 3rd season of Shana?
I would love to know that for a fact.
All I can do is be guessing that we will need to wait and see. How long? Pretty long...

Shakugan no Shana season 1 October 6, 2005 – March 23, 2006
Shakugan no Shana season 2 October 5, 2007 – March 28, 2008
So if there will be any season 3, I belive it will be betwin october and march...

In mean while, add this link to your favorits http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html and support Shana the best way you can by giving her your vote! She is actualy on the first place right now
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 14:22   Link #250
oompa loompa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 28 37', North ; 77 13', East
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
I would love to know that for a fact.
All I can do is be guessing that we will need to wait and see. How long? Pretty long...

Shakugan no Shana season 1 October 6, 2005 March 23, 2006
Shakugan no Shana season 2 October 5, 2007 March 28, 2008
So if there will be any season 3, I belive it will be betwin october and march...

In mean while, add this link to your favorits http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html and support Shana the best way you can by giving her your vote! She is actualy on the first place right now
though.. theres very little novel material now right? not enough to make 26 episodes atleast.. while on topic of the 3rd season, does anyone know when the next novel is set to release? ( sorry if this has been asked)
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 00:54   Link #251
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Buenos Aires Argentina
Age: 24
how many volumes are out there after the ending of the second season? And how many episodes would that be aprox?
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 09:43   Link #252
minhtam1638
Missing In Action
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638 Send a message via Skype™ to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
how many volumes are out there after the ending of the second season? And how many episodes would that be aprox?
We're about two or three novels ahead of the second season, but the novels are not finished, so if anything, we're on a wait-and-see approach.
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 12:57   Link #253
Lauren Revolt
Ride the Lightning
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Silver Spring, MD
My question is riddled with potential spoilers so I'll keep it as such

Spoiler:
Lauren Revolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 13:03   Link #254
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Spoiler for S2:
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 13:03   Link #255
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Revolt View Post
My question is riddled with potential spoilers so I'll keep it as such

Spoiler:
Watch the second season
You'll find the answer there and pretty fast.



Edit:
Damn I was to late
__________________
Thanks to The Chaos
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 17:13   Link #256
Lauren Revolt
Ride the Lightning
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler for S2:
Spoiler:
Lauren Revolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 03:44   Link #257
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
how many volumes are out there after the ending of the second season? And how many episodes would that be aprox?
anime ends roughly before the final moments of vol 14. as of now there is only he end of vol 14, vol 15 and vol 16 plus side story novel like SC2 left to be animated not enough for a solid 26 episode season without the use of fillers. Vol15 in itself was actually all flashback of the past guze wars and various back story.and vol16 continues the event of vol14. Vol 17 should be released soon so we will see what happens then.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 04:53   Link #258
oompa loompa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 28 37', North ; 77 13', East
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
anime ends roughly before the final moments of vol 14. as of now there is only he end of vol 14, vol 15 and vol 16 plus side story novel like SC2 left to be animated not enough for a solid 26 episode season without the use of fillers. Vol15 in itself was actually all flashback of the past guze wars and various back story.and vol16 continues the event of vol14. Vol 17 should be released soon so we will see what happens then.
i would say a good 5 more novels are required to make a solid season - keeping fillers to a minimum
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 08:49   Link #259
Iggy_Pop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I got two questions:
1. Does Shana age?
2. What did Shana say to Sairei no Hebi after realizing that Sairei no Hebi is trying to grant Yuji's wish to be together with Shana?
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 19:09   Link #260
zhurai-tsuki
...
*Fansubber
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
I got two questions:
1. Does Shana age?
2. What did Shana say to Sairei no Hebi after realizing that Sairei no Hebi is trying to grant Yuji's wish to be together with Shana?
1. in a physical sense? no
2. haven't read the light novels, so not too sure
zhurai-tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.