AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-19, 12:28   Link #221
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
I'd be more concerned about the fact that Takano doesn't wear ANY underware XD. The first time I saw it saw like, "Geez Takano, put some pants on!"
does she wear underwear in the anime? XD
__________________

Miko Miko is offline  
Old 2008-04-19, 14:48   Link #222
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
does she wear underwear in the anime? XD
I don't know about the anime version, I don't think they ever showed her upcolse enough down there to tell, but in Daybreak, all of her costumes besides the one she usually wears, when she falls over instead of seeing underware like the other girls, you see skin. Outfits like the nurse one and the general one show this.
Dreamiel is offline  
Old 2008-04-19, 17:29   Link #223
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
I don't know about the anime version, I don't think they ever showed her upcolse enough down there to tell, but in Daybreak, all of her costumes besides the one she usually wears, when she falls over instead of seeing underware like the other girls, you see skin. Outfits like the nurse one and the general one show this.
I hadn't noticed that. Though, now that you mention it, I think that Satoko also doesn't have any underwear on when she's sporting her bath towel.

PS: Based on what can be seen when they're wearing bathrobes, it appears that both Oishi and Akasaka use boxers rather than briefs.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-04-19, 20:19   Link #224
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
I hadn't noticed that. Though, now that you mention it, I think that Satoko also doesn't have any underwear on when she's sporting her bath towel.

PS: Based on what can be seen when they're wearing bathrobes, it appears that both Oishi and Akasaka use boxers rather than briefs.
Lol, yeah I noticed that while playing with my friend and we were both like, "O_O.... That's more than I wanted to know about Oiishi XD! Akaska on the other hand...... ~_^"
Dreamiel is offline  
Old 2008-04-20, 03:06   Link #225
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
Lol, yeah I noticed that while playing with my friend and we were both like, "O_O.... That's more than I wanted to know about Oiishi XD! Akaska on the other hand...... ~_^"
__________________

Miko Miko is offline  
Old 2008-04-23, 21:15   Link #226
Oyajitchi
Giroro's Bestest nakama
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: United States, New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
Akaska on the other hand...... ~_^"
lol.
Oyajitchi is offline  
Old 2008-05-16, 13:19   Link #227
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
The first Kai novel came out on the 8th and the cover IMO makes Satoshi look to much like K1

__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 13:11   Link #228
Kyuubi_no_Yoko
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
:\ Hey everyone, im new, and im at about episode 15 of Higu...Kai.

I went to the MCM and bought an awesome Rika figure. Which im mega-chuffed about ^_^, and it was the only one there. (I spent my whole time there, a good 4 hours, looking for some Higu merch.)

Because that was all i could find, ive been looking online, and ive come across one.

I cant really see a resemblance to any of the characters. On the front it says YUJIN, and the Japanese characters for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni are there, with the red and all. and underneath it, it says "07th Expansion presents, Welcome to Hinamizawa...
When They Cry"

It also has, in the top right of the cardboard:

SR
super real figure dx
Series

I couldnt see the rest of the box or the back because its an image, and ive search for a Yujin site, but couldnt find anything.



Is it fake or something?
Kyuubi_no_Yoko is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 16:38   Link #229
Garve
Providence Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 26
Heya, if anyone's got a Hanyuu mug for sale: I'll buy it! Just send me a PM, please
(in fact I don't think anyone would sell it, but I wanted to give it a try!).
__________________

Why don't you visit my HIGURASHI IMAGEBOARD?

CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

(Works again!)
Garve is offline  
Old 2008-05-24, 16:52   Link #230
Rias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi_no_Yoko View Post
:\ Hey everyone, im new, and im at about episode 15 of Higu...Kai.

I went to the MCM and bought an awesome Rika figure. Which im mega-chuffed about ^_^, and it was the only one there. (I spent my whole time there, a good 4 hours, looking for some Higu merch.)

Because that was all i could find, ive been looking online, and ive come across one.

I cant really see a resemblance to any of the characters. On the front it says YUJIN, and the Japanese characters for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni are there, with the red and all. and underneath it, it says "07th Expansion presents, Welcome to Hinamizawa...
When They Cry"

It also has, in the top right of the cardboard:

SR
super real figure dx
Series

I couldnt see the rest of the box or the back because its an image, and ive search for a Yujin site, but couldnt find anything.



Is it fake or something?

Can't really tell unless you supply an image...but if I remember correctly, YUJIN had made two dx figures, Shion and Chie.
__________________
Rias is offline  
Old 2008-05-25, 06:32   Link #231
Kyuubi_no_Yoko
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Ah yeah, it's Chie. Thanks >_< Man im stupid xD
Kyuubi_no_Yoko is offline  
Old 2008-05-28, 10:50   Link #232
Meirin
Locked Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi_no_Yoko View Post
Ah yeah, it's Chie. Thanks >_< Man im stupid xD
At least Chie-sensei wears underwear.

__________________
Meirin is offline  
Old 2008-06-09, 16:30   Link #233
Meirin
Locked Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, England
My latest purchase:



Thin clear folder with the cutest Rena pose ever. <3 There's also a larger (A3 size) one with a swimsuit group pic at the beach that I'll be snapping up very soon.
__________________
Meirin is offline  
Old 2008-06-15, 23:39   Link #234
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In the AUS
Did you guys know there's a Higurashi game coming out for DS this month?
It's got 4 new characters and if you preorder,you can get a ballpoint pen shaped like a syringe X3
Does anyone know whether it's going to be a visual novel or an arcade beat ém up?
__________________
Chiisa is offline  
Old 2008-06-16, 07:17   Link #235
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisa View Post
Did you guys know there's a Higurashi game coming out for DS this month?
It's got 4 new characters and if you preorder,you can get a ballpoint pen shaped like a syringe X3
Does anyone know whether it's going to be a visual novel or an arcade beat ém up?
Are you referring to Higurashi Kizuna? It's a port of the PS2 version of the visual novel. However Daybreak is also being adapted for a handheld console.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2008-06-19, 21:11   Link #236
Joly
モエカステル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: カケラの海
Um, how/where can I get this? Is it another limited edition item?


Saw it on the official site:
http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/kai/...ex3.htm#080613
Joly is offline  
Old 2008-06-20, 11:21   Link #237
DarkShion
Hinamizawa Case ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hinamizawa.
One question: where i can find higurashi items on sale? are there specific websites?
I've already tried on ebay but i didn't find anythig .__.
DarkShion is offline  
Old 2008-06-20, 14:54   Link #238
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShion View Post
One question: where i can find higurashi items on sale? are there specific websites?
I've already tried on ebay but i didn't find anythig .__.
Are you serious? There is definatly stuff on ebay, I've seen it myself. This may also help: http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_ss_...2%CC&x=20&y=21
__________________
Dreamiel is offline  
Old 2008-06-20, 15:33   Link #239
DarkShion
Hinamizawa Case ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hinamizawa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
Are you serious? There is definatly stuff on ebay, I've seen it myself. This may also help: http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_ss_...2%CC&x=20&y=21
I was searching for gadgets such as plushies, action figures etc but on ebay i only found DVDs and posters >_<"
Thanks for the website even if i can't read japanese ;-;
DarkShion is offline  
Old 2008-06-20, 16:12   Link #240
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShion View Post
I was searching for gadgets such as plushies, action figures etc but on ebay i only found DVDs and posters >_<"
Thanks for the website even if i can't read japanese ;-;
You can always run it through google translator, also, ebay has the Chie action figure, so do both Amazons.
__________________
Dreamiel is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.