AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-24, 12:30   Link #1281
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
No it would be HILARIOUS and proves how shallow they are to not watch a series because their favorite pairing didn't last
I'm not going to stop watching CG because my favourite pairing didn't happen. I never have stopped watching a show for that reason. But I'm going to "bitch about it" as some of you call it if it happens - because Kallen X Suzaku is just about the most shallow, improbable and makes-no-sense paring there is in CG with the exception of Arthur X Suzaku...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:31   Link #1282
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 28
It would also be a case of the worst character butchering to happen in this show, the memory wipes and restructering would not even come close.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:34   Link #1283
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I'm not going to stop watching CG because my favourite pairing didn't happen. I never have stopped watching a show for that reason. But I'm going to "bitch about it" as some of you call it if it happens - because Kallen X Suzaku is just about the most shallow, improbable and makes-no-sense paring there is in CG with the exception of Arthur X Suzaku...
and Kallen X Lelouch is not, please , it was used as bait just to attract fans like you and it worked
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:36   Link #1284
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
and Kallen X Lelouch is not, please , it was used as bait just to attract fans like you and it worked
Kallen X Lelouch is hardly compareable, friend, so don't insult it.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:36   Link #1285
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
And that does not just apply to Kallen fans....
Oh yes it sure does! Since their the ones complaining about a relationship with Suzaku so they obviously care more about who she ends up with than the actually more interesting storyline
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:38   Link #1286
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Any pairing could be boiled down to just bait to attract fanboys and girls, because in an anime like Code Geass where romance is not the focus, it is actually just a form of fanservice. You may try to sell C.C and Lelouch as a more "serious" couple, but in the end most of her scenes could also be interpreted the same way you did Kallen's.

Frankly all Code Geass really have given us in terms of romance is just a series of teases that will not be resolved until near the end to avoid alienating fans of the other characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Oh yes it sure does! Since their the ones complaining about a relationship with Suzaku so they obviously care more about who she ends up with than the actually more interesting storyline
And I suppose there will be no C.C fans screaming bloody murder if C.C x Suzaku were to happen?
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:41   Link #1287
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
and Kallen X Lelouch is not, please , it was used as bait just to attract fans like you and it worked
No more so than CLuCLu. On one side we have a guy with serious problems understanding relationships(wait he's just blind) and on the other side we have a person who has manipulated him and seems to be doing there best to distance themselves from there emotions. Its got little chance.

Plus god help her if Lulu finds out what she been plotting with Marianne. Any chance of a realtionship would go up in smoke.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:46   Link #1288
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Any pairing could be boiled down to just bait to attract fanboys and girls, because in an anime like Code Geass where romance is not the focus, it is actually just a form of fanservice. You may try to sell C.C and Lelouch as a more "serious" couple, but in the end most of her scenes could also be interpreted the same way you did Kallen's.

Frankly all Code Geass really have given us in terms of romance is just a series of teases that will not be resolved until near the end to avoid alienating fans of the other characters.



And I suppose there will be no C.C fans screaming bloody murder if C.C x Suzaku were to happen?
Once again you've proven my point, and please how about a relationship that actually has spark since there excluding the scene in turns 11 and 22 has been no interaction between Suzaku and CC so your point ends there

Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:47   Link #1289
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Oh yes it sure does! Since their the ones complaining about a relationship with Suzaku so they obviously care more about who she ends up with than the actually more interesting storyline
I think we care more about consistenty and development as far as pairings goes. Frankly I don't so much for who ends up with who as for that it's well-done enough. Of course people all have different ideas on that and what not...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:52   Link #1290
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I think we care more about consistenty and development as far as pairings goes. Frankly I don't so much for who ends up with who as for that it's well-done enough. Of course people all have different ideas on that and what not...
Well that's what I was trying to prove, since fans now a days seems to care more about how much screentime the character gets (sucks to be a Rivalz fan ) and how much kissing scenes that they lose interest in the whole plot and ends up dropping the series because of it.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:52   Link #1291
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Once again you've proven my point, and please how about a relationship that actually has spark since there excluding the scene in turns 11 and 22 has been no interaction between Suzaku and CC so your point ends there

And Kallen and Suzaku has "spark"? And thank you for proving my point about raving C.C fans considering you did miss my point entirely. Most of the posts that are against Kallen and Suzaku by Dark and myself are mostly because it would be a blatant assassination of her character that has been portrayed until now and less on the fact that we want her to end up with Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well that's what I was trying to prove, since fans now a days seems to care more about how much screentime the character gets (sucks to be a Rivalz fan ) and how much kissing scenes that they lose interest in the whole plot and ends up dropping the series because of it.
I agree about that though it is a stupid reason to drop a series.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:52   Link #1292
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Oh yes it sure does! Since their the ones complaining about a relationship with Suzaku so they obviously care more about who she ends up with than the actually more interesting storyline

I can't help but laughing when I'm reading your posts
Please continue, I need to laugh in this moment

If a relationship with Suzaku was possible why will we complaining ? Kallen and Suzaku never shared nothing, just some short friendship moments ; Moreover, he is acting as a jerk since the start of the serie (to me) then no, thanks, I don't want that my favourite character end up with this sort of guy ^^

Kallen and Lelouch are totally different of Kallen/Suzaku; You are talking about a pairing who had interactions since the very start (as Zero/Karen and as Lelouch/Kallen) and about a pairing which had to build their relatinship...humm...let's see...oh yeah ! One episode !

I admit it's totally the same ^^ good, you have a point

Seriously, before to coming trying to bash Kallen's fans, it will be good idea to found some acceptable arguments to undermine us

Anymlway, still not even one word about her in new summary...I don't think the rescue arc will be involved with Cult so, I can't help but think that her turn will come in Turn 16...(I think turn 15 will be still to the Cult)
I hope that we ill see her during a few moments at Turn 12, 13, 14, and 15 at least -_-
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:55   Link #1293
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I hope that we ill see her during a few moments at Turn 12, 13, 14, and 15 at least -_-
Spoiler for spoiler for episode 12:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:55   Link #1294
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
And Kallen and Suzaku has "spark"? And thank you for proving my point about raving C.C fans considering you did miss my point entirely. Most of the posts that are against Kallen and Suzaku by Dark and myself are mostly because it would be a blatant assassination of her character that has been portrayed until now and less on the fact that we want her to end up with Lelouch.

Good, sucks to be you if they don't you sure as hell don't make any decisions regarding how this series is played out and its wrong for you to criticize others for not agreeing with you, so you can either shut up and watch or just go back to writing fan fiction to make yourself feel better
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:57   Link #1295
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well that's what I was trying to prove, since fans now a days seems to care more about how much screentime the character gets (sucks to be a Rivalz fan ) and how much kissing scenes that they lose interest in the whole plot and ends up dropping the series because of it.
There's not only the matter of screentime, it's also about other things; what the characters in question have in common, how well they interact with each other, how friendly they are with each other, etc. I don't care about only screentime but also other things, mind you.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:58   Link #1296
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Spoiler for spoiler for episode 12:

Don't be the Dann of the Kallen's fans !

I've jut seen this and it's a good new, I'm waiting more of the Turn 12 than before now

Spoiler:
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:59   Link #1297
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
:
Moreover, he is acting as a jerk since the start of the serie (to me) then no, thanks, I don't want that my favourite character end up with this sort of guy ^^
And Lelouch is such a nice guy. I'm sorry, I can't really take that part of your post too seriously.

Your other points are true enough. But since Kallen is under Suzaku's care right now, development between the two is bound to happen whether it is romantic or not. I doubt he will treat her badly, and who know what will happen. Like I said, don't write off anything that has some sliver of possibility.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:59   Link #1298
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

I can't help but laughing when I'm reading your posts
Please continue, I need to laugh in this moment

If a relationship with Suzaku was possible why will we complaining ? Kallen and Suzaku never shared nothing, just some short friendship moments ; Moreover, he is acting as a jerk since the start of the serie (to me) then no, thanks, I don't want that my favourite character end up with this sort of guy ^^

Kallen and Lelouch are totally different of Kallen/Suzaku; You are talking about a pairing who had interactions since the very start (as Zero/Karen and as Lelouch/Kallen) and about a pairing which had to build their relatinship...humm...let's see...oh yeah ! One episode !

I admit it's totally the same ^^ good, you have a point

Seriously, before to coming trying to bash Kallen's fans, it will be good idea to found some acceptable arguments to undermine us

Anymlway, still not even one word about her in new summary...I don't think the rescue arc will be involved with Cult so, I can't help but think that her turn will come in Turn 16...(I think turn 15 will be still to the Cult)
I hope that we ill see her during a few moments at Turn 12, 13, 14, and 15 at least -_-
I'm sorry but with obvious and predictable posts like yours I'm laughing my ass off trying to see your pathetic attempt to prove a point anyway you may want to actually go back and (oh my god) ACTUALLY READ MY POST instead of looking at the responses that demon and Dark made and not waste any space.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:59   Link #1299
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Don't be the Dann of the Kallen's fans !

I've jut seen this and it's a good new, I'm waiting more of the Turn 12 than before now

Spoiler:
Her glare told us enough.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:01   Link #1300
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Her glare told us enough.
I suppose so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.