AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-28, 00:55   Link #2221
Keikan
Kingkiller
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Fallen_angel, I agree with Speci. The point of this thread is to get your creations out there so people can read them and make suggestions, constructive criticism. If you don't like the fact that someone suggests how you could possibly improve your characters then maybe you may want to reconsider posting characters on this thread. Personally I agree with what temari_love said, petal blade charmer??

And not to be mean but you said you've posted three characters (four now) but they are more like half characters. Sure you don't need to put large bodies of text like quite a few of us do (DtM, Quzor, Speci, Adediran, Zaku, myself to name a few) but you could add some more basic detail ... and running them through some sort of spell check might help as well.

@temari_love: why would you think that we all hate you?? I can only speak for myself, but I certainly don't hate you. It's more like an indifference . Nah, some of the characters I've seen of yours are pretty good and I have a feeling the Kurorein will be good too . But wouldn't a better translation of rain be ame or kouu rather than the seemingly japlish rein?? I think Kuroame or Kurokouu sound better but that's just me.
__________________
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 08:46   Link #2222
NineTailNaruto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Okay!

Name:Kuriachi aka Kuri Inkachio (Kuri means Chestnut.)
D.O.B: 7/14
Age: 12
Weight: 60 lbs
Height: 4'9.5''
Bloodtype: AB-
Village: Rain/Leaf
Rank: Genin
Kekkai Genkkai: Kesorugan (:P Made up.)
Fav Food: Shrimp Ramen
Hobbies: Playing with cats, Training, and Sleeping.
~Personality: She's hyper, and smart. She loves to have fun and spend time with Naruto. Whenever she smells blood she gets the intent to kill because of the 4-Tailed cat, but holding her back is the voice of her mother inside her head. Other then that she's enthusiastic, and cheerful. But a little negative.
~Past: Born nito the Rain village when she was 4 years of age the 4-Tailed Cat was placed inside her. (It's really two tailed but...) When they saw she couldn't activate the power the Kage demanded she was killed, so when she got older she wouldn't kill the village for not being able to control it. Her family tried to kill you multiple times. Everytime they poisoned her food, or something else, your mother would help you. When you turned 8, they poisoned her mother leaving her unable to move. When they tried to kill her a night, your mother protected you by an ich. (Don't ask me how she moved, I have yet to figure that out.) Ypu then enraged by her death, killed her whole family and left the village roaming the country/continent (idk which) until you made it to the leaf village. She killed over 999 people, and saw Naruto deciding he would be the 1,000 but got defeated. For the simple fact that she liked Naruto. Just by looking at him she could read him like a book. She asked for a transferration to the Leaf. (Even thought she was a rouge ninja, and like a S-Ranked Class Crimnal) She got taken in and lives with Naruto. (NO NASTY THOUGHTS!!!!) LOL
NineTailNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 13:21   Link #2223
Bookie
Yaoi fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nonya
Really cool character.
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 13:41   Link #2224
Mitsu
Momento Mori
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Central Illinois
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
@temari_love: why would you think that we all hate you?? I can only speak for myself, but I certainly don't hate you. It's more like an indifference . Nah, some of the characters I've seen of yours are pretty good and I have a feeling the Kurorein will be good too . But wouldn't a better translation of rain be ame or kouu rather than the seemingly japlish rein?? I think Kuroame or Kurokouu sound better but that's just me.
Sometimes I get the fealing you all hate me, so I kinda just don't post.]
Now that you put it like that I think Kuroame sounds alot better than Kurorein. I'll change it to that. My characters are good? thanks! I never though of them as good. :/
I'm just so close to finishing Kuroame (see! I did!) and it probably will stay that because of my looonggg sleeping. I alway sleep during the day. (like at cat!). right now I'm trying to draw the members, even if I don't have a scanning thing at the moment.
__________________
Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 11:57   Link #2225
FuzzyWuzzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Hmmm why is it that all the ninja's you guys created have a sad childhood, and in the present they are super duper leet ultimate killing machine.

Can we get some originality pls?
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 13:33   Link #2226
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Village Hidden in the Leaves
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Hmmm why is it that all the ninja's you guys created have a sad childhood, and in the present they are super duper leet ultimate killing machine.

Can we get some originality pls?
That's a pretty big accusation for someone who's brand new to the thread. and you obviously haven't read too many characters or you would know that's false. There's over half a dozen people who I know frequent this thread who have several original characters. And yes there several that have sad childhoods and are more powerful later, i woudln't call them super powerful. But that's a common theme with anything is it not, overcoming an obstacle of the past. And I'm so sick and tired of you new guys popping in here reading a few pages and throwing accusations around about originality and challenging us to make more original characters. You challenge us to make something original, I challenge YOU to make an original character, then I'll listen to your accusations.

P.S. temari_love I'm hurt that you believe we all hate you. i'm not sure hwo you came to this conclusion, but it is not true. I also can only speak for myself, but I in no way hate you. I even enjoy several characters of your creation. Don't feel like that anymore it's not true

And Fallen Angel boy do I have a bone to pick with you. If I ever see from you what I saw in the last page of this thread again I will report you for flaming and give you all of the negative feedback I can. There is absolutely no reason to tell anyone to shut up or get mad at them for critiqueing your charcater, which is the point of this entire thread. To quote SpecI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
If you aren't going to be polite and civil, let me be frank (and excuse my language): GET THE FUCK OUT.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 14:17   Link #2227
NineTailNaruto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_angel View Post
Really cool character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Hmmm why is it that all the ninja's you guys created have a sad childhood, and in the present they are super duper leet ultimate killing machine.

Can we get some originality pls?
Fallen_angel: Me? Well thanks!
FuzzyWuzzy:I made up that character before winter break of school, and I didn't even know of this place.
NineTailNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 17:47   Link #2228
FuzzyWuzzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Well some people thought about their character after episode 1. Some thought of their character from watching their very first super hero cartoon or in their first ever imagination that they have super power and adapted it to the Naruto world. Some thought of their character the moment they read this thread. My point isn't really about when. My point is the lack of creativity from everyone.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 21:15   Link #2229
Keikan
Kingkiller
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
FuzzyWuzzy: Please read the message in the spoiler.
Spoiler for A Special Message for FuzzyWuzzy:
__________________
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 22:03   Link #2230
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Age: 27
After reading several pages on this thread, I've seen a considerable amount of creativity in the characters and jutsus that were made. I can tell that a lot of time and energy went into the making of them. All I can say is well done Quzor, Dan the Man, KurayamiLeader, Spectacular_Insanity, Adediran242, Zaku Hyuga, temari_love, Sharfan, Keikan , and all of you who have shown your creativity. As far as you FuzzyWuzzy and uralldumb, back off!!! Why don't you two give us some absolute original, interesting characters, let us criticize and disect them, and allow you to feel the exact judgement that you place on others so easily. With that said, I do have a question to ask. Where do all of you guys get the Japanese names for your characters and jutsus? I'm not good with Japanese names so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 22:26   Link #2231
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Age: 21
theBrotherGrimm: I just want to thank you for mentioning me in your list of people. That made me feel like a part of this forum. Anyways, about where we get the Japanese names- Most people would just make them up, which is fine (I do sometimes), but what I mostly do is go to this site (you may have to type it yourself, or copy and paste to the address bar [I hate my computer!]) Don't type arrows. > http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html < And type in a word that have to do with my character or jutsu, and when the list of words comes just pick one that you like, and you can use it. Or, if the name is in two words and you want it to be in one, just take the first part of one of the words and put it on the last part of the other word. Be warned though, not all words can be translated, so you may spend some time with a thesaurus trying to find a word that will translate.

Everyone: I am sorry I do not post very much anymore, but my computer, as always, is screwing up and it makes it very hard to get anything posted. And even if I do, I have to memorize what to type arround the words to make it a spoiler or bold. Even though, I am working on a character with a bloodline limit that I think is pretty cool. (self-compliment) Although I won't know if it is good until I post it and get ready for some critizism (not complaining, I just know that I always forget something, or mess up on something, so I am used to it). So I hope that there are some good characters on the way and look forward to reading through every one of them. (I won't reply to all of them, just the ones that I will need to make a comment on) Well, goodnight everyone.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 23:05   Link #2232
Vanitas
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Uranus
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailNaruto View Post
Okay!

Name:Kuriachi aka Kuri Inkachio (Kuri means Chestnut.)
D.O.B: 7/14
Age: 12
Weight: 60 lbs
Height: 4'9.5''
Bloodtype: AB-
Village: Rain/Leaf
Rank: Genin
Kekkai Genkkai: Kesorugan (:P Made up.)
Fav Food: Shrimp Ramen
Hobbies: Playing with cats, Training, and Sleeping.
~Personality: She's hyper, and smart. She loves to have fun and spend time with Naruto. Whenever she smells blood she gets the intent to kill because of the 4-Tailed cat, but holding her back is the voice of her mother inside her head. Other then that she's enthusiastic, and cheerful. But a little negative.
~Past: Born nito the Rain village when she was 4 years of age the 4-Tailed Cat was placed inside her. (It's really two tailed but...) When they saw she couldn't activate the power the Kage demanded she was killed, so when she got older she wouldn't kill the village for not being able to control it. Her family tried to kill you multiple times. Everytime they poisoned her food, or something else, your mother would help you. When you turned 8, they poisoned her mother leaving her unable to move. When they tried to kill her a night, your mother protected you by an ich. (Don't ask me how she moved, I have yet to figure that out.) Ypu then enraged by her death, killed her whole family and left the village roaming the country/continent (idk which) until you made it to the leaf village. She killed over 999 people, and saw Naruto deciding he would be the 1,000 but got defeated. For the simple fact that she liked Naruto. Just by looking at him she could read him like a book. She asked for a transferration to the Leaf. (Even thought she was a rouge ninja, and like a S-Ranked Class Crimnal) She got taken in and lives with Naruto. (NO NASTY THOUGHTS!!!!) LOL
Nice char, but for some reason reminds me of Anko!
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 23:34   Link #2233
Takuya93
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Time Jutsu

I created a jutsu that freezes anyone bar the user within a 10 meter radias for a short time. For someone at a chuunin level this jutsu would only last a mear 15 seconds, however as they become stronger so does the jutsu. There is however a catch, not all ninja can perform this jutsu only very few selected ninja are born with this telent.

Hand seals used to perform jutsu: Serpent, Monkey, Bird, Boar, Rat and Dog
Takuya93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 07:06   Link #2234
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharfan View Post
theBrotherGrimm: I just want to thank you for mentioning me in your list of people. That made me feel like a part of this forum.
You're very welcome Sharfan. Also, thank you for the link. It has helped me so much already and thanks to it I have the names for several characters already.
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 10:20   Link #2235
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: PA
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Yimimoto Ryan (read only if u like naruto)

Hair Style: Long Sauske style, brown

Age: 4 (currently)

Head: He looks like his dad(Yimimoto Jeremy) (read post) just a more serious look when hes older and longer hair.

Clothes: When hes young he wears american clothes but when he becomes a chunin he starts wearing a ninja vest and of course his head band.

Occupation: Son of Yimimoto Jeremy and Jessica, Grandson of Yimimoto James, Konohagakaru's ANBU Squad Leader(older)

Gekkai-Genkai:Sharing-Byakugan(read YImimoto Jeremy for more info), Byaku-Sharingan

Chakra type: Fire, Earth, Water, Lighting, Wind(due to Byaku-Sharingan read Yimimoto Jeremy on why)

Jutsu: Mostly Ninjutsu and Taijutsu never uses Genjutsu(thinks its cheap)

Jutsu techniques: Mainly any technique his father has(besides the all seeing eye).Chidori 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot. Yimimoto Ryan's Rendan(barrage). Ultimate Speed. Radora Nagashi. Infinite Darkness Jutsu. Chidor 500 chirping birds 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot. Ninja Style: No Genjutsu.

Ninja Tools: Golden Shuriken, Kunai, and Ninjutsu Kunai. Zanpakto:Kimimagato

Info: Ryan is the strongest that was ever born into his clan. Even though he dosent know how to use Genjutsu he dosent even know how to counter it. He just uses the Byaku-Sharingan and sees whats real. He dosent like to copy jutsu with his Gekkai-Genkai. He likes to intimmidate his opponnet to go all out so that he can humiliate them when he wins. Yimimoto Jeremy reccomends him to be the next Hokage but he turns it down. He thinks that since all the Hokages are alive(Yimimoto Jeremy used Earth Style: 2nd chance Jutsu to bring the First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage back and almost died from it) that he shouldnt be Hokage and thinks that the work will be too hard so instead he takes the position of the ANBU Squad leader. Ryan uses a Space-Time Ninjutsu to go into the past to when he was the age of 4 commanded by his father to train his younger self. He teaches him his techniques and tells him parts of his future of what must be done and when to do so. Eventually in the future Yimimoto Ryan and Jeremy take over the Ninja Villiages bringing order and peace to the villiages, but the villiages still got to keep their customs and some of their rules. Yimimoto Ryan went into a rampage once and almost killed his father but Naruto and Yimimoto James got in the way and stopped him.

made by:
mace58

if u want more info just contact me and i can even help u make your own character thx for reading (sry if i spelled words wrong im not good at spelling!!)

Last edited by mace58; 2008-07-04 at 17:16. Reason: forgot something
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 13:57   Link #2236
Bookie
Yaoi fan
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nonya
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailNaruto View Post
Fallen_angel: Me? Well thanks!
FuzzyWuzzy:I made up that character before winter break of school, and I didn't even know of this place.
Your welcome!^^
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:06   Link #2237
NineTailNaruto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_angel View Post
Your welcome!^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Nice char, but for some reason reminds me of Anko!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysociallink View Post
Nice

thnk you!!!!!
NineTailNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:08   Link #2238
Keikan
Kingkiller
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
Hair Style: Long Sauske style, brown

Age: 4 (currently)

Head: He looks like his dad(Yimimoto Jeremy) (read post) just a more serious look when hes older and longer hair.

Clothes: When hes young he wears american clothes but when he becomes a chunin he starts wearing a ninja vest and of course his head band.

Occupation: Son of Yimimoto Jeremy and Jessica, Grandson of Yimimoto James, Konohagakaru's ANBU Squad Leader(older)

Gekkai-Genkai:Sharing-Byakugan(read YImimoto Jeremy for more info), Byaku-Sharingan

Chakra type: Fire, Earth, Water, Lighting, Wind(due to Byaku-Sharingan read Yimimoto Jeremy on why)

Jutsu: Mostly Ninjutsu and Taijutsu never uses Genjutsu(thinks its cheap)

Jutsu techniques: Mainly any technique his father has(besides the all seeing eye).Chidori 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot. Yimimoto Ryan's Rendan(barrage). Ultimate Speed. Radora Nagashi. Infinite Darkness Jutsu. Chidor 500 chirping birds 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot. Ninja Style: No Genjutsu.

Ninja Tools: Golden Shuriken, Kunai, and Ninjutsu Kunai.

Info: Ryan is the strongest that was ever born into his clan. Even though he dosent know how to use Genjutsu he dosent even know how to counter it. He just uses the Byaku-Sharingan and sees whats real. He dosent like to copy jutsu with his Gekkai-Genkai. He likes to intimmidate his opponnet to go all out so that he can humiliate them when he wins. Yimimoto Jeremy reccomends him to be the next Hokage but he turns it down. He thinks that since all the Hokages are alive(Yimimoto Jeremy used Earth Style: 2nd chance Jutsu to bring the First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage back and almost died from it) that he shouldnt be Hokage and thinks that the work will be too hard so instead he takes the position of the ANBU Squad leader. Ryan uses a Space-Time Ninjutsu to go into the past to when he was the age of 4 commanded by his father to train his younger self. He teaches him his techniques and tells him parts of his future of what must be done and when to do so. Eventually in the future Yimimoto Ryan and Jeremy take over the Ninja Villiages bringing order and peace to the villiages, but the villiages still got to keep their customs and some of their rules. Yimimoto Ryan went into a rampage once and almost killed his father but Naruto and Yimimoto James got in the way and stopped him.

made by:
mace58

if u want more info just contact me and i can even help u make your own character thx for reading (sry if i spelled words wrong im not good at spelling!!)
You know this is the MOST unique and creative character I've ever seen. Byaku-Sharingan/Sharing-Byakugan, how did you ever think of that?? I've never seen it before. (That was all sarcasm by the way)

This is the most unoriginal, OP character I have ever seen (excluding Bud Awesome who was just well awesome). Have you even watched Naruto?? Have you noticed that all the names are Japanese?? Ever noticed any Western names like Jeremy, James, Jessica, Josh, Jacinta, Jacklyn or any names like that?? I don't think so, they are all Japanese. Plus American style clothes?? Not exactly the usual in the Naruto world, heck there may not even be an America in the Naruto-verse.

And just to top it off, of course he knows the Chidori and what the heck is the Chidor?? Some little rip off of the Chidori?? Oh look I'm going to be totally original and make a lesser version of the Chidori. Now what am I going to call it?? I know, I'm going to be totally original again and call it the Chidor. What a genius I am, no-one will ever notice.

Oh but that wasn't even the best part. No, if that wasn't enough I'm going to unite the world and create world peace.

Overall I would say that this is definitely one definition of 'NEWBIE POST'.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being over harsh but honestly, characters with Western names, styles and the like really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY peeve me off. You get the point??

Now, mace58, I'm not trying to scare you away from the thread, or make you feel like your not welcome here. No, I'd welcome you with open arms. If you could come up with something more original and creative than this character. And with this I welcome you to the Create Your Own Jutsu or Naruto Character thread.

NULL AND VOID Post Western-style characters all you like ... I'll just ignore them .
__________________
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.

Last edited by Keikan; 2008-07-08 at 20:46.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:26   Link #2239
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Village Hidden in the Leaves
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
You know this is the MOST unique and creative character I've ever seen. Byaku-Sharingan/Sharing-Byakugan, how did you ever think of that?? I've never seen it before. (That was all sarcasm by the way)

This is the most unoriginal, OP character I have ever seen (excluding Bud Awesome who was just well awesome). Have you even watched Naruto?? Have you noticed that all the names are Japanese?? Ever noticed any Western names like Jeremy, James, Jessica, Josh, Jacinta, Jacklyn or any names like that?? I don't think so, they are all Japanese. Plus American style clothes?? Not exactly the usual in the Naruto world, heck there may not even be an America in the Naruto-verse.

And just to top it off, of course he knows the Chidori and what the heck is the Chidor?? Some little rip off of the Chidori?? Oh look I'm going to be totally original and make a lesser version of the Chidori. Now what am I going to call it?? I know, I'm going to be totally original again and call it the Chidor. What a genius I am, no-one will ever notice.

Oh but that wasn't even the best part. No, if that wasn't enough I'm going to unite the world and create world peace.

Overall I would say that this is definitely one definition of 'NEWBIE POST'.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being over harsh but honestly, characters with Western names, styles and the like really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY peeve me off. You get the point??

Now, mace58, I'm not trying to scare you away from the thread, or make you feel like your not welcome here. No, I'd welcome you with open arms. If you could come up with something more original and creative than this character. And with this I welcome you to the Create Your Own Jutsu or Naruto Character thread.

NB: A warning; if you think I dug mace out hard and was super harsh, I can be meaner and harsher. I would just rather not be. So please for your sake, my sake and the thread's sake, please don't post any character with Western styles, names or the likes .
your not stupid

but then I guess my Tex Walker character on the page 100 celebration must have really p*ssed you off then lol, since he came from the West, in the United States lol. I don't really see anything wrong with givin a character Western names, but not if they were born in any of the naruverse countries in one of those families. If they came from outside the lands mentioned in the Naruverse, then that's ok by me, as long as you pull it off with style , and you've got to have one hell of a bio to explain it, trust me.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 23:13   Link #2240
Keikan
Kingkiller
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
your not stupid

but then I guess my Tex Walker character on the page 100 celebration must have really p*ssed you off then lol, since he came from the West, in the United States lol. I don't really see anything wrong with givin a character Western names, but not if they were born in any of the naruverse countries in one of those families. If they came from outside the lands mentioned in the Naruverse, then that's ok by me, as long as you pull it off with style , and you've got to have one hell of a bio to explain it, trust me.
I think I just totally blocked out Tex Walker. I believe I actually read other stories of your's but left Tex Walker alone . I think I didn't want to spoil the 100th page mood .
__________________
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.