AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-18, 00:21   Link #1
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
Ram hog

Okay i've got 256mb SD ram and i'm running on win98, but for some reason just 2 torrents (shadow's expermental) eat all my ram and i can't run more than one other program with out the system getting bitchy, anyone know anything i can do till i scrap up the $$ to get a 512 chip?
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 00:26   Link #2
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Get a program that frees up your ram
Heres a quote from there site:
"Have you ever noticed how your computer always seems to run better after rebooting? Do you wish it could be that peppy all day? Well, now it can be with a little help from AnalogX MaxMem!
AnalogX MaxMem is a realtime physical memory management program that automatically ensures that you always have as much physical memory available as possible. It does this by allowing you to set minimum amounts of memory to be made available under certain circumstance, and then passively monitoring how much system resources are being used. It runs in the system tray, and also shows you exactly how much memory you have available, plus graphs how you've been using memory over the last 60 seconds!"
and heres the link if you want it.Its pretty simple ive used it for almost 3 years now,and its never let me down. http://www.analogx.com/files/maxmemi.exe

Dont i just sound like a telemarketer