AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-01, 09:02   Link #2001
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Agreed, I'd think that they would try and do their best to see to that Lelouch won't turn to the dark side.
Well we'll see but its not looking too good with all that is happening
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:02   Link #2002
Ypocaramel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I'm glad I have a confirmation. Even if it was expected, as a Shirley fan it would have been hard if I didn't know until the episode airs. It also matches up with the new OP and ED...
Ypocaramel is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:02   Link #2003
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
One thing I know for sure is that i'm never visiting another episode discussion thread again, there gonna be way too much flaming and debates.
Yes it was bad enough when people were discussing meaningless things like the suits and chess game.

I can just see the wall of text from Sol wailing and blaming everyone and everything for what happened to Shirely.

Actually i think i'll give that thread a wide berth next week.
ZeroSama is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:03   Link #2004
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
If the OP has frames of Shirley in shock... Wait, this isn't a DGM OP...
__________________
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:03   Link #2005
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
I'm glad I have a confirmation. Even if it was expected, as a Shirley fan it would have been hard if I didn't know until the episode airs. It also matches up with the new OP and ED...
By the way I heard that Suzaku will be dancing with Euphie in the new OP is it true
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:04   Link #2006
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I can just see the wall of text from Sol wailing and blaming everyone and everything for what happened to Shirely.
Unlikely, Sol is not one to do such a thing. We've already addressed the issue of her possibly dieing in the romance thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well we'll see but its not looking too good with all that is happening
Again, we can't say for sure. But we know that C.C. and Kallen will not allow Lelouch to sink again.
Var is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:04   Link #2007
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
By the way I heard that Suzaku will be dancing with Euphie in the new OP is it true
I sure hope it's metaphorical. If not, it either means he dies, or she gets raised from the dead...
__________________
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:04   Link #2008
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
By the way I heard that Suzaku will be dancing with Euphie in the new OP is it true
Didn't we already have that in S1?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:05   Link #2009
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States
Age: 23
Gah... so I just woke up, and reading the past ten pages has completely ruined my daaaaay. Not to mention, my eyes'll be sore from crying now. D:

Poor poor Shirley. Is it silly of me to wish that someway, somehow they pull a Rurouni Kenshin, here?
thespringmoon is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:06   Link #2010
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
Gah... so I just woke up, and reading the past ten pages has completely ruined my daaaaay. Not to mention, my eyes'll be sore from crying now. D:

Poor poor Shirley. Is it silly of me to wish that someway, somehow they pull a Rurouni Kenshin, here?
If you mean Lelouch finding a new love after causing the death of his last one then possibly
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:07   Link #2011
asam_laksa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Who did what now? Shirley always had consolation prize written all over her, and despite everything Lelouch tried to do and felt she never quite fit into his world, and that's just something that has finally caught up to them. This was just the natural progression is all >_>

On other news, how about that stuff on dear old Orange-kun? Maybe Lelouch tortured him or perhaps recruited him to his side? Doesn't quite make sense with the other Turn 14 summaries though does it? You know, about the rising Siegfried and everything, unless its rising as in rising against the Cult itself
i actually thought Shirley was a more better choice, when compared to CC.....in between Shirley and CC for a night together, Shirley would win, hands down.

As for KallenxLelouch, the pairing developement is gradually growing, not like LelouchxShirley. So I don't think it is Shirley being the consolation prize. If anything.....CC is.

Spoiler for :
asam_laksa is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:07   Link #2012
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Well, Euphie's death was brutal, but not to the extent that she was aware of her actions. If Shirley's remain at that level, I'm content.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:07   Link #2013
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Unlikely, Sol is not one to do such a thing. We've already addressed the issue of her possibly dieing in the romance thread.
Discussing the possibility and having it confirmed are 2 different things. I had planning on rewatching all of season 1 but i think i'll give it a miss until Ep13 is over. I'll just feel so bad for Shirely when watching it.
ZeroSama is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:08   Link #2014
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well we'll see but its not looking too good with all that is happening
Well, let's wait and see how he reacts after he has taken care of the cult.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:09   Link #2015
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Discussing the possibility and having it confirmed are 2 different things. I had planning on rewatching all of season 1 but i think i'll give it a miss until Ep13 is over. I'll just feel so bad for Shirely when watching it.
We can only hope that it's swift and painless. I don't need to see another girl with eyebags due to massive blood loss.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:10   Link #2016
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
i actually thought Shirley was a more better choice, when compared to CC.....in between Shirley and CC for a night together, Shirley would win, hands down.

As for KallenxLelouch, the pairing developement is gradually growing, not like LelouchxShirley. So I don't think it is Shirley being the consolation prize. If anything.....CC is.

Spoiler for :
I totally agree since she was the victim in all of this and her character just stayed the same throughout, I'm actually really sad to see her go so early and I really hope that Lelouch suffers a great lost either in the hands of V.V. or Jeremiah since he sooo deserves it.
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:11   Link #2017
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Why feel bad for a secondary character?

Again, she's no different from Euphie who also died of geass... And Euphie, who even knew Lelouch killed Clovis, still wanted to make eutopia with him....

But then, she really wasn't in my "like" list anyway, so I may just be a little unfair.

Anyhow, Shirley fans should also be happy, that their fav character will be the precursor for "good" things to come. Welcome back themes in CG R1!
honeypie_0106 is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:11   Link #2018
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
i actually thought Shirley was a more better choice, when compared to CC.....in between Shirley and CC for a night together, Shirley would win, hands down.

As for KallenxLelouch, the pairing developement is gradually growing, not like LelouchxShirley. So I don't think it is Shirley being the consolation prize. If anything.....CC is.
Hah, we'll she. I have faith in my green-haired witch

Quote:
Spoiler for :
It's called tragedy, something used quite often and great effect in order to bring about the full impact the story. Which I feel this will do, and if it had to happen in order to bring about real impact but not screw up the story itself too badly in terms of main plot then so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I totally agree since she was the victim in all of this and her character just stayed the same throughout, I'm actually really sad to see her go so early and I really hope that Lelouch suffers a great lost either in the hands of V.V. or Jeremiah since he sooo deserves it.
You're not the one actually suffering here you know, in terms of the universe of Code Geass itself Lelouch will be the one feeling the pain most of all so I say give him a break already
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:12   Link #2019
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, let's wait and see how he reacts after he has taken care of the cult.
For all we know half of the BK will be taken down, we still don't know what V.V. has up his sleeve so we shouldn't underestimate his power
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:12   Link #2020
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United States
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
If you mean Lelouch finding a new love after causing the death of his last one then possibly
baha... not that one [but it's not like I'm hoping that he's unhappy for the rest of the show].

More like, as soon as he starting to find that he likes someone, some jerk comes and kills her, causing him to fall into a pit of darkness and anger. BUT GUESS WHAT?! She's not really dead! The hero has to overcome blah blah blah and then he goes and rescues her! =D

... I'm going to go cry in my room now.
thespringmoon is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.