AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-01, 09:23   Link #2041
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Its called speculation....
honeypie_0106 is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:24   Link #2042
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I couldn't help but laugh at the TV mag. Text says Shirley dies and there's a pic of V.V with a "who cares?" expression.
...Someone PS in that headset.

Also, I sense that Shirley may die more horridly than Euphie.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:25   Link #2043
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
what the hell is wrong with you?
where did you get that "half BK"???

Calm the hell down man, its just saying what would happen if him lost not only a close friend but his best men including Rolo during this arc alone imagine how far he'll go off the deep end
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:25   Link #2044
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
I'm not sure if Lelouch will fall down into becoming darker again. And even then... Well, even at the start of this season and towards the end of the first (when he was more Zero-like than he is now) he was still able to care for his friends and those close to him, so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:26   Link #2045
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I couldn't help but laugh at the TV mag. Text says Shirley dies and there's a pic of V.V with a "who cares?" expression.
Maybe he will say the same speech as Lelouch in the S1 ep.25?
"It's all in the past Lelouch, get over it"
Then Lelouch will go crazy and blablabla and after things will calm down he will realize that he did the same thing to Suzaku.
Ruvixur is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:26   Link #2046
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Half BK will be near the endgame, at least.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:27   Link #2047
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
...Someone PS in that headset.

Also, I sense that Shirley may die more horridly than Euphie.

As long if its nothing like dying in a pile of rumble or even worse suicide (god please no) just something accidental in the lines of Euphie since ite was geass that ultimately kills her I presume
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:27   Link #2048
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Maybe he will say the same speech as Lelouch in the S1 ep.25?
"It's all in the past Lelouch, get over it"
Then Lelouch will go crazy and blablabla and after things will calm down he will realize that he did the same thing to Suzaku.
I don't think Lulu will act like that. He'll just give that grim look and move on.

Lol at new tag. Someone's crisis...
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:30   Link #2049
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I couldn't help but laugh at the TV mag. Text says Shirley dies and there's a pic of V.V with a "who cares?" expression.


I guess the Comfort Me episode fits kallen very well.

I have a funny feeling that its not BK that Lelouch will loose, but his dream of having his friends back in Ashford...

First Nunally - opposite fraction, Second Kallen - terrorist / temporary captivity, Third Suzaku - mortal enemy, Forth Nina - mass murderer, Fifth Milly - graduation, Sixth Shirley - death....

The only remaining one is that Guy and Arthur.
honeypie_0106 is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:30   Link #2050
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

As long if its nothing like dying in a pile of rumble or even worse suicide (god please no) just something accidental in the lines of Euphie since ite was geass that ultimately kills her I presume
It'll be bad. We had such a happy and cheerful atmosphere last Ep it can't be anything else.

Plus CG doesn't really seem to care much about its broadcast time or censorship.
ZeroSama is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:30   Link #2051
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Maybe he will say the same speech as Lelouch in the S1 ep.25?
"It's all in the past Lelouch, get over it"
Then Lelouch will go crazy and blablabla and after things will calm down he will realize that he did the same thing to Suzaku.
I would freaking LOVE that, Suzaku will rule if he said that to him or something similar.

Suzaku: I lost someone important as well and I'll tell you exactly what my best friend told me what to do "It's all in the past, get over it"

(Lelouch's stunned face)

Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:30   Link #2052
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I don't think Lulu will act like that. He'll just give that grim look and move on.

Lol at new tag. Someone's crisis...
Whoever put that tag has bad spelling.

It should be:

"Sol Falling's Crisis"

not:

"Sol Falling Crisis"
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:31   Link #2053
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post


I guess the Comfort Me episode fits kallen very well.

I have a funny feeling that its not BK that Lelouch will loose, but his dream of having his friends back in Ashford...

First Nunally - opposite fraction, Second Kallen - terrorist / temporary captivity, Third Suzaku - mortal enemy, Forth Nina - mass murderer, Fifth Milly - graduation, Sixth Shirley - death....

The only remaining one is that Guy and Arthur.
When was that? You mean "attempted".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I would freaking LOVE that, Suzaku will rule if he said that to him or something similar.

Suzaku: I lost someone important as well and I'll tell you exactly what my best friend told me what to do "It's all in the past, get over it"

(Lelouch's stunned face)

You forgot the scene after that.

*wild laughter*
Lelouch: Well, since this is how you put it, I accept that. But, mark my words, Suzaku. It will not be me who shall suffer alone.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:32   Link #2054
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I would freaking LOVE that, Suzaku will rule if he said that to him or something similar.

Suzaku: I lost someone important as well and I'll tell you exactly what my best friend told me what to do "It's all in the past, get over it"

(Lelouch's stunned face)

Euphie's death was far more impacting on both of them than Shirley. Shirley was at best a fledgling love, Euphie was loved, dearly, by both of them.
Var is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:33   Link #2055
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tropical France
Wow... I'll cry to death next episode

I feel like raging, but in a way, I'm not surprised. Compared to season 1's sacrificial lamb, this death won't be too shocking... Meh, they were truly too hard on that character.
Gah, I don't know what to say, I hoped they would avoid this convenient way to dispose of her...

Shirley T_T
__________________
Leerin icon by ree_rhea
Eurys is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:33   Link #2056
JMvS
Rawrrr!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CH aka Chocaholic Heaven
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
帝都 means capital, not palace. In other words, the name of the capital is Pendragon.




There was not a single mention of palace. For all we know, that building could be the Ministry of War.
Considering how Pendragon look like a military fortress, I wonder if it could be read:

Pendragon, (location in) Imperial Capital.

As in:

Pentagon, (location) Federal Capital.

Considering how the two words sound close it may be possible.
JMvS is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:34   Link #2057
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie_0106 View Post
The only remaining one is that Guy and Arthur.
Why does everbody forget Rivalz.

RIVVVVVVALLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:35   Link #2058
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Considering how Pendragon look like a military fortress, I wonder if it could be read:

Pendragon, (location in) Imperial Capital.

As in:

Pentagon, (location) Federal Capital.

Considering how the two words sound close it may be possible.
Now, that really was a shot from the past.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:35   Link #2059
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
When was that? You mean "attempted".
If you've noticed, my posts are less than serious...

I mean "eventual" mass murderer.

Yeah, you were almost right.
honeypie_0106 is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 09:35   Link #2060
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I would freaking LOVE that, Suzaku will rule if he said that to him or something similar.

Suzaku: I lost someone important as well and I'll tell you exactly what my best friend told me what to do "It's all in the past, get over it"

(Lelouch's stunned face)

Even better if Suzaku was the killer, definite role reversal.

At the end i can see Rolo, Millay, Rivalz and Shirely dead while the ones missing from his dream will still be alive. I mean Shirely gets the chop next week, Rolo's a given so why not the other 2.

They had there fireworks with Lulu. Then at the end Suzaku, Lulu, Kallen, Nunnally and Nina can all be on the roof of Ashford lighting fireworks for there deceased friends(followed by Nina carrying out a suicide attack on them when she finds out who Zero is).
ZeroSama is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.