AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-07, 17:13   Link #441
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
I'm finally getting caught up on my Bandai Offshoot "In action" figures. I'm waiting for others on Pre-Order. Of course had to include Ms. Kallen in the back!

__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 22:09   Link #442
Karumi Tao
Epitaph User
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ~*In a Distant World*~
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Karumi Tao Send a message via Skype™ to Karumi Tao
I have some little chibi-dolls with pictures(lelouch, kallen and C.C.), like three lelouch xD One from Figma or something like that, one chibi c.c. that says " Uh Pizza" XDDD So cool"" XD another c.c. with a piece of pizza, a suzaku sitting on some stairs while looking to euphemia, a shirley in bathing suit. And finally some straps for my cellphone (lelouch, kallen, c.c. and euphemia) and an unoffcial poster from an anime magazine XD. Next time I'll put the photo. Al my figures are little xD.
__________________
This sig was eaten by carnivorous bunnies who enjoy feeding on sigs that are over the forum limits
Karumi Tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 22:23   Link #443
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karumi Tao View Post
I have some little chibi-dolls with pictures(lelouch, kallen and C.C.), like three lelouch xD One from Figma or something like that, one chibi c.c. that says " Uh Pizza" XDDD So cool"" XD another c.c. with a piece of pizza, a suzaku sitting on some stairs while looking to euphemia, a shirley in bathing suit. And finally some straps for my cellphone (lelouch, kallen, c.c. and euphemia) and an unoffcial poster from an anime magazine XD. Next time I'll put the photo. Al my figures are little xD.
Post those pics!
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 08:19   Link #444
cf18
Mecha Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
It is probably just an alternate color stuff, like Char's RX-78 or Z-Gundam in Titan color. But can also be a super spoiler - a new model of an important knightmare in wrong color:

Spoiler:
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 08:23   Link #445
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
It is probably just an alternate color stuff, like Char's RX-78 or Z-Gundam in Titan color. But can also be a super spoiler - a new model of an important knightmare in wrong color:

Spoiler:
I think that shows/proves a defection, there are plenty of mechs Badai could release to milk profits. To do this one means something is going to change I believe.
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 09:14   Link #446
Masterkeyes2
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockford, IL.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Or it could just prove Suzaku's true character.

A question on the OST for R2, is there any shop online to pre-order an imported version for a America? Also I take that date of 8/27/08 is accurate right?
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 10:59   Link #447
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
It is probably just an alternate color stuff, like Char's RX-78 or Z-Gundam in Titan color. But can also be a super spoiler - a new model of an important knightmare in wrong color:

Spoiler:
It's Newtype's silly project. It's just making use of the already existing Lancelot model. You know, with the cast already there, changing the color is much less costly than to make a brand new model.

It has abslutely nothing to do with the anime whatsoever.
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 11:06   Link #448
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
It's Newtype's silly project. It's just making use of the already existing Lancelot model. You know, with the cast already there, changing the color is much less costly than to make a brand new model.

It has abslutely nothing to do with the anime whatsoever.
Since we have different colours for Vincents: Gold and Purple, Lancelot and Lancelot Club. Naturally people will think "Oh yeah, it is related to plot. Suzaku is gonna defect."
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 15:35   Link #449
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Since we have different colours for Vincents: Gold and Purple, Lancelot and Lancelot Club. Naturally people will think "Oh yeah, it is related to plot. Suzaku is gonna defect."
I guess so. But I already posted about this color variation... I guess it's buried in the spoiler thread though. XD

That reminds me. If they want to make easy bucks with color variation, why not give us the Lancelot Club? *cries*
Lost Colors sold really well in Japan. And I haven't heard of anyone who doesn't like Rai. Lancelot Club really deserve a better chance than this silly so-called Zero-image-color version. Most of the comments I've seen for this are "damn ugly" and "doesn't fit".
If they want to test how much fans like black and gold color theme, ship the Gawain already! *cries more*
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 11:06   Link #450
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I guess so. But I already posted about this color variation... I guess it's buried in the spoiler thread though. XD

That reminds me. If they want to make easy bucks with color variation, why not give us the Lancelot Club? *cries*
Lost Colors sold really well in Japan. And I haven't heard of anyone who doesn't like Rai. Lancelot Club really deserve a better chance than this silly so-called Zero-image-color version. Most of the comments I've seen for this are "damn ugly" and "doesn't fit".
If they want to test how much fans like black and gold color theme, ship the Gawain already! *cries more*
I always thought both Rai's KMF models will be released? No? I thought I saw its model in Lost Colors official site. Did they changed their mind or it was only a teaser ? I no longer see the models in the official site They should release them.

Not only should they ship Gawain, I'm sure even Shinkirou will fare well too.

Looks like Rai is quite a likable character. Fans do not dislike him despite all other characters are hot on heels over him. If only he is a canon character in the series
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 16:28   Link #451
croirie
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
always thought both Rai's KMF models will be released? No? I thought I saw its model in Lost Colors official site. Did they changed their mind or it was only a teaser ? I no longer see the models in the official site They should release them.
the lancelot club was released but only in the dengeki hobby edition of may, that's not fair

Spoiler for lancelot club:


I wonder why they didn't sell it in the mechanical collection series instead of the lancelot loyal coating, and yes the shinkirou and the gawain would sell really well
croirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 01:08   Link #452
Delusional
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Personally I don't really like the designs of Lancelot Club and the Gekka-prototype (Gekka-Guren lovechild).

But I guess that's just me.
Delusional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 02:56   Link #453
Captain Falcon
Show me Ya Moves!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Captain Falcon wishes Rai had a frame like this:



But never mind since this should be about Knightmare Frames, not Orbital Frames.
Captain Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:44   Link #454
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by croirie View Post
the lancelot club was released but only in the dengeki hobby edition of may, that's not fair

Spoiler for lancelot club:


I wonder why they didn't sell it in the mechanical collection series instead of the lancelot loyal coating, and yes the shinkirou and the gawain would sell really well
Maybe they thought that only those who played the game could have buy. They are most probably a subset group of all the fans of Code Geass: Fans of Lost Colors.

For those who didn't play the game, they were wondering who is the guy with silver hair? Is he going to show up in the anime soon. And lots of even though they don't know about him
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:53   Link #455
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by croirie View Post
the lancelot club was released but only in the dengeki hobby edition of may, that's not fair
Spoiler for lancelot club:

I wonder why they didn't sell it in the mechanical collection series instead of the lancelot loyal coating, and yes the shinkirou and the gawain would sell really well
Lancelot Club was never "released". This is not for sale.
It's a tutorial and example on how to make a Lancelot Club by yourself.
Don't have the technique to do it? Too bad. Check Yahoo!Auctions and see if some specialist have this re-painted and on auction at 3 times the original price.
__________________
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 13:48   Link #456
croirie
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Lancelot Club was never "released". This is not for sale.
It's a tutorial and example on how to make a Lancelot Club by yourself.
Don't have the technique to do it? Too bad. Check Yahoo!Auctions and see if some specialist have this re-painted and on auction at 3 times the original price.
I'm sorry for comit such a mistake but that teachs me to don't believe in everything you read, it's sad that it wasn't released also 3 times the original price that's to much and with the handling it would be worst

Quote:
I'm finally getting caught up on my Bandai Offshoot "In action" figures. I'm waiting for others on Pre-Order. Of course had to include Ms. Kallen in the back!
they look really good, you think you can make a review or take more photos of the figures (specially cornelia gloucester) I would be so grateful
croirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:01   Link #457
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Quote:
Originally Posted by croirie View Post
I'm sorry for comit such a mistake but that teachs me to don't believe in everything you read, it's sad that it wasn't released also 3 times the original price that's to much and with the handling it would be worst



they look really good, you think you can make a review or take more photos of the figures (specially cornelia gloucester) I would be so grateful
That could be arranged
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 18:48   Link #458
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Looking for CG Writers email addresses
Short review:

BanDai Offshoot In Action!! Gloucester Cornelia

Cost: $30+Shipping
Size: about 6" tall
Accessories: Jousting Lance, Assault Rifle, Cape, Alternate hands

Overall a nice piece, the plastic cape snaps on in the middle of the back. Like all the In Action KNF, the escape pod detaches and opens up to show a chair for the pilot (no pilot in there). There is a decent amount of articulation and the figure stands on its own with no issues, especially if the wheels are down.

Here are some pictures:





More picture including the box can be found here http://gallery.mac.com/verist#100023...r=black&sel=10
__________________
KDF Kallen Defense Force
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 19:37   Link #459
croirie
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Short review:

BanDai Offshoot In Action!! Gloucester Cornelia

Cost: $30+Shipping
Size: about 6" tall
Accessories: Jousting Lance, Assault Rifle, Cape, Alternate hands
thank you very much verist, the shipping is what scares me it will be aproximately the same price as the figure for it to arrive in my country, anyways thanks
croirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 07:58   Link #460
Nilie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
Captain Falcon wishes Rai had a frame like this:



But never mind since this should be about Knightmare Frames, not Orbital Frames.
Oh yes! Jehuty + ADA = best Hideo Kojima gift to fandomity ever.
I kept thinking that Zero's ex-frame looked a lot like Anubis from the second runner actually.

Wish I could afford these toy figurines. Some of them really are pretty.
__________________
If you want to be part of the "Kururugi Suzaku is not a bad guys fanclub" Just add KSINABGFC to the siggy! XD
Nilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.