AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-11, 23:27   Link #1081
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
No they won't. Not in C.C.'s favor anyway.

I don't see why they would. I doubt Lelouch would care that much unless she found some way to screw with his life even in death.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:46   Link #1082
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Yes you're probably right. *Sighs*

C.C. will probably just die and all fans will cry. I'm more interested in her past actually. Hey, have you seen her child form? You know, when she's a kid?
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:50   Link #1083
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SC, USA
Age: 26
dann just stop it
__________________
hanseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:56   Link #1084
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post
Yes you're probably right. *Sighs*

C.C. will probably just die and all fans will cry. I'm more interested in her past actually. Hey, have you seen her child form? You know, when she's a kid?
Don't let Dann get you down. Keep your views till shown otherwise. Especially when there is lack of solid evidence.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:00   Link #1085
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Don't let Dann get you down. Keep your views till shown otherwise. Especially when there is lack of solid evidence.
And watch, Ep.14 will air and I will have to eat my shoes.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:02   Link #1086
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Thank you hanseo, Orga777.

Either way, CLAMP won't throw C.C. away just like that. Although the bulging number of C.C. fans won't be a hindrance for CLAMP to throw her away, it doesn't mean that it's going to be easy to kill her.

Code Geass producer must be very careful in this gamble.
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:10   Link #1087
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post
Yes you're probably right. *Sighs*

C.C. will probably just die and all fans will cry. I'm more interested in her past actually. Hey, have you seen her child form? You know, when she's a kid?
Probably.

All fans? Hardly. Yes, I've seen all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
dann just stop it
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
And watch, Ep.14 will air and I will have to eat my shoes.
I doubt it when we have info suggesting otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post
Thank you hanseo, Orga777.

Either way, CLAMP won't throw C.C. away just like that. Although the bulging number of C.C. fans won't be a hindrance for CLAMP to throw her away, it doesn't mean that it's going to be easy to kill her.

Code Geass producer must be very careful in this gamble.
Um, what does CLAMP have to do with this? They have no say in the show. And the the director is the one who makes decisions and he has stated before he doesn't really care what fans think. Everyone begged him not to kill Euphemia after all.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:16   Link #1088
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
And watch, Ep.14 will air and I will have to eat my shoes.
Ha. I will be first in line to see that.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:18   Link #1089
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Ha. I will be first in line to see that.
It won't happen since we have info that says otherwise.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:24   Link #1090
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Probably.

Um, what does CLAMP have to do with this? They have no say in the show. And the the director is the one who makes decisions and he has stated before he doesn't really care what fans think. Everyone begged him not to kill Euphemia after all.

Ugh, come on Dann. what does Euphie have to do with GEASS?

C.C., and V.V. have all important things to do with GEASS. Euphie's role is only to be the good princess and later become the target of berserked geass.

Don't put C.C. and V.V. and their giver in the same position as Euphemia.
__________________
Oh, and you're trying to read my signature??
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:25   Link #1091
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaramayana View Post
Ugh, come on Dann. what does Euphie have to do with GEASS?

C.C., and V.V. have all important things to do with GEASS. Euphie's role is only to be the good princess and later become the target of berserked geass.

Don't put C.C. and V.V. and their giver in the same position as Euphemia.
What are you talking about? I was merely saying popularity doesn't mean anything.

And so? All the mysteries are revealed in 15. After that, why have her around?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:27   Link #1092
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
And so? All the mysteries are revealed in 15. After that, why have her around?
Dann, when you are proven wrong on this, you do know how many people will try and lynch you right?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:28   Link #1093
Elicit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
What are you talking about? I was merely saying popularity doesn't mean anything.

And so? All the mysteries are revealed in 15. After that, why have her around?
And it's the very same popularity that allowed the Orange you despise from being totally shanked off last season.

Why not have her around? There's still Charles to deal with, and more likely V.V. will be around to the end. Who else would be a more valuable asset to deal with those two?
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:29   Link #1094
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Dann, when you are proven wrong on this, you do know how many people will try and lynch you right?
I won't bet on all the mysteries being solved by 15. If Sunrise can do 10 eps of pure drama/action/everything but mystery solving, they would have outdone themselves in some time.

On Orange-sama and Euphie, I would say this: I hop onto the CG bandwagon BECAUSE Euphie died. Orange-sama's return is another piece in this puzzle.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:29   Link #1095
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Dann, when you are proven wrong on this, you do know how many people will try and lynch you right?
Um, a summary saying that the mysteries of Geass are revealed in 15 proves I'm wrong?
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:31   Link #1096
Elicit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Um, a summary saying that the mysteries of Geass are revealed in 15 proves I'm wrong?
Stop acting stupid; he meant if C.C. is still around, even after Turn 15 might reveal the majority of the Geass mysteries, you will be wrong and tried for verbal lynching.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:32   Link #1097
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Stop acting stupid; he meant if C.C. is still around, even after Turn 15 might reveal the majority of the Geass mysteries, you will be wrong and tried for verbal lynching.
Thank you. That is exactly what I meant.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:32   Link #1098
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
And it's the very same popularity that allowed the Orange you despise from being totally shanked off last season.

Why not have her around? There's still Charles to deal with, and more likely V.V. will be around to the end. Who else would be a more valuable asset to deal with those two?
He was kept because the staff liked him.

You tell me. Why keep someone with nothing to contribute? Why keep someone he will hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Stop acting stupid; he meant if C.C. is still around, even after Turn 15 might reveal the majority of the Geass mysteries, you will be wrong and tried for verbal lynching.
No I won't. I said they might as well just kill her. If they want to keep her around to advertise, let them.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:34   Link #1099
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
He was kept because the staff liked him.
And because he was the running joke character.

Quote:
You tell me. Why keep someone with nothing to contribute? Why keep someone he will hate?

No I won't. I said they might as well just kill her. If they want to keep her around to advertise, let them.
You see, THIS is where you will be wrong. She WILL have more to contribute to the story. Saying this is just ludicrous with no solid proof and THAT is what will get you lynched.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 00:35   Link #1100
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The tissue box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Um, a summary saying that the mysteries of Geass are revealed in 15 proves I'm wrong?
Well, the summary only says that the myseries of Geass are revealed in 15. It doesn't say: ALL mysteries
__________________
Oh, and you're trying to read my signature??
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.