AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 216 59.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 23.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 4.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-13, 03:37   Link #41
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Suzaku is doing his job -________- :'/
Is he? Nunnally wouldn't want Kallen treated as that and he's technically under HER orders!

And he doesn't need to mess with her mind or use drugs on her for that either!

Spoiler for omg toudou :/:
[/QUOTE]

Maybe the spoiler about Lelouch losing the OotBK might turn out to be true after all...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:38   Link #42
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
He wants to kill Rollo for what he did because Rollo tends to think that anything he thinks is harmful for him or his brother must be erased.He couldn't activate the bomb because of Cornelia's action she blew Rollo off.Killing him when he just crashed would arise even more suspicions.
The soldiers in Zero squad are having doubts though they do not understand why it must be done.It seems that V.V has been severely injured maybe the ultimate enemy isn't the Emperor it's just V.V's messing with Lelouch's brain.
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:39   Link #43
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
It probably won't be for long or else how is gonna pull off the next few eps by himself.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:40   Link #44
Halibel-sama
Tres Espada
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hating on Suzaku again while ignoring the fact that Lelouch does this thing, more horribly, on a daily basis.
__________________
Halibel-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:40   Link #45
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
just saw the screenies from 2Ch, will upload them in a min but my guess is that he will use refrain on her.. O.O
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:40   Link #46
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
As well as Lelouch getting all genocidal here.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:40   Link #47
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Suzaku is doing his job -________- :'/


Spoiler for omg toudou :/:
Isn't Suzaku claiming that he's trying to change the system from within ?
Doesn't that imply not to use any means necessary la Britannia?
He isn't changing the system he's just being absorbed and by the time he wakes up if he does it's going to be too late
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:40   Link #48
wesfalcon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
the only thing i kinda regretted this ep is
Spoiler:
wesfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:41   Link #49
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
there is no love in war suzaku is da man
He is "da man" cause he is trying to destroy Kallen
Why Am I sure that if CC and Kallen switched their place, your words will be different ?

His friends were worry about her and you dare say that his attitude is acceptable cause this is war ? Using refrain on her is acceptable ? OMG....

About Lelouch and his massacre, I still don't really understand what is the cult but sure, if he is destroying everyone and is consumed by his anger, he is not an angel; But this doesn't change the fact that Suzaku knows Kallen. And that using on her refrain is inacceptable.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:42   Link #50
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I can see there being a massive amount in Suzaku-hatred after this episode - and I fully understand it too. I wonder how his defenders are going to defend this action of his, really
Well it depends on whether or not he actually carries it out I mean he really wants to find out if Lelouch is Zero.

What's ridiculous though is aside from Suzaku's actions Lelouch's are pretty ridiculous. I mean it's one thing for Suzaku to accuse Lelouch of doing it, it's another for Lelouch to just LET Rolo slide with no consequences. I mean if Suzaku asked for the truth Lelouch wouldn't tell him.

Then you got Lelouch moving in and massacring women and children. This is his second massacre and everyone's turning a blind eye to it. And I don't think he's even sheding a tear for it. At least the black knights have some common sense and are wondering if it's justified.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:43   Link #51
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Is he? Nunnally wouldn't want Kallen treated as that and he's technically under HER orders!

And he doesn't need to mess with her mind or use drugs on her for that either!
What I wanted to say is that I think Lelouch would have done the same. It's war. I don't agree with Suzaku and I'm sad for Kallen, but I'm not blind, it's war and revenge.


Quote:
Maybe the spoiler about Lelouch losing the OotBK might turn out to be true after all...
No. Because there is no season 3. Beside this, because of shirley's death, Lelouch became crazy. He's not EMO, but still a fool. At this rate, his actions will lead him to lost the control of the OoTBK.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:43   Link #52
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesfalcon View Post
the only thing i kinda regretted this ep is
Spoiler:
nooo lol he deserves to suffer with every inch of his body and then die protecting his nii-san and tellign him that he still loves him even afetr suffering liek that XD
>> more Lulu despair

I really hate Suzaku now.. he deserves to die more than Rollo for

Spoiler:


reason why Toudou etc. are having doubts about Zero is because he told them that they were going in a Britannia thing and now they're killing women and childeren.. everyone would have doubts then
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:43   Link #53
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibel-sama View Post
Hating on Suzaku again while ignoring the fact that Lelouch does this thing, more horribly, on a daily basis.
Such as?
Don't forget that Lelouch is trying to change the world and that he admits that blood must be shed and he's aware of his 'evil' deeds.
He is taking revenge for Shirley by destroying the cult.
He was interested in taking over it but with what they've done he's lost his cool and now he only wants blood
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:45   Link #54
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
he has to kill the kids because they will use geass on them and kill them
they're all like mini Rollo's in there.. yes it is horrible but the cult has to end somehow
besides he's angry.. we hate Suzaku cause he's hitting below the belt, having someone captured and then mind raping her with refrain.. that's is just low and dishonourfull
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:46   Link #55
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
What I wanted to say is that I think Lelouch would have done the same. It's war. I don't agree with Suzaku and I'm sad for Kallen, but I'm not blind, it's war and revenge.
Would he really? I'm not too sure. Lelouch has been desribed by the CG staff as "someone who is prepared to get shoot but not to shoot" - Now, what does that tell one about his personality? And this is the guy who didn't want to use Geass on his best friend despite the factt hsat it'd have saved him lots of truble, so.. allow me to strongly express my doubt
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:46   Link #56
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesfalcon View Post
the only thing i kinda regretted this ep is
Spoiler:
Yeah....that's too soon. Rolo is more of a character now than Shirley was. I give him 2-3 eps tops.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:46   Link #57
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Such as?
Don't forget that Lelouch is trying to change the world and that he admits that blood must be shed and he's aware of his 'evil' deeds.
He is taking revenge for Shirley by destroying the cult.
He was interested in taking over it but with what they've done he's lost his cool and now he only wants blood
Even if this is the Cult, killing children is really a good think for the world? Lelouch or Suzaku, there are the same when it comes to revenge.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:47   Link #58
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Such as?
Don't forget that Lelouch is trying to change the world and that he admits that blood must be shed and he's aware of his 'evil' deeds.
He is taking revenge for Shirley by destroying the cult.
He was interested in taking over it but with what they've done he's lost his cool and now he only wants blood
This is so awesome.

As long as it's Lelouch doing it, it's fine because it's all for the greater good. He can murder children and women and get away with it.

If Suzaku throws accusations and tries to interrogate someone for information for the greater good (In this case Zero's identity), it's horrible and on the same level as satan.

I'd say their actions are balanced out by each other this episode.

The cult was not responsible for Shirely's death. She made the decision herself to get involved in this mess that both Lelouch and Suzaku tried to keep her out of. It is her fault, not their's.

Quote:
they're all like mini Rollo's in there.. yes it is horrible but the cult has to end somehow
Why?

What have they done?

According to VV, he's killing god because he hates those who pit people against other people.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:48   Link #59
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well it depends on whether or not he actually carries it out I mean he really wants to find out if Lelouch is Zero.

What's ridiculous though is aside from Suzaku's actions Lelouch's are pretty ridiculous. I mean it's one thing for Suzaku to accuse Lelouch of doing it, it's another for Lelouch to just LET Rolo slide with no consequences. I mean if Suzaku asked for the truth Lelouch wouldn't tell him.

Then you got Lelouch moving in and massacring women and children. This is his second massacre and everyone's turning a blind eye to it. And I don't think he's even sheding a tear for it. At least the black knights have some common sense and are wondering if it's justified.
Officially it's his first the other one was caused by Euphemia though she was under Lelouch's Geass.Lelouch didn't want to let Rollo off the hook he wanted to detonate the bomb he had put in his Vincent but Cornelia messed his plan.
His troops aren't turning a blind eye some are having serious doubts and I think they are going to tell the other members which is going to cause a stir I wonder if the 1st resolution of the Union of Nations is to declare Zero persona non grata but I highly doubt it.
Of course he won't tell the truth because Suzaku sold him out once what makes you think he's just going to let things slide
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:48   Link #60
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Would he really? I'm not too sure. Lelouch has been desribed by the CG staff as "someone who is prepared to get shoot but not to shoot" - Now, what does that tell one about his personality? And this is the guy who didn't want to use Geass on his best friend despite the factt hsat it'd have saved him lots of truble, so.. allow me to strongly express my doubt
We will never know, but I stand corrected on this. I don't approve Suzaku action (because I'm not a bad person), but I don't approve Lelouch action in this episode either. It isn't only tactics, it's revenge. Lelouch is cruel because of shirley's detath. Suzaku is cruel because of Euphie's death.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.