AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2008-07-12, 12:27   Link #1
nonayaa

hellllllp me >_<

hiiii

everbody

i have a problem Please help mee

when i download anime become the mark red

like this pic

but some of the anime the download complated

i do every thing but still the problem the same

so please help me

and sorry to bother ^_^

Last edited by nonayaa; 2008-07-12 at 18:39.
nonayaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 15:08   Link #2
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Well, first off, your question is very vague as well as your grammar is hard to understand.

In that pic, I noticed the yellow sign (with the ! sign) which can mean that the connection is not working so well, and you need to foward your ports. (To learn how to do so, go to http://portforward.com/)

Plus, give more information on the red mark. In a torrent like that, go to general and see what it says (where the red text says "What does it say here" in the tracker status part.)
Spoiler for Picture:
Rawgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 18:38   Link #3
nonayaa

first thank you very much ^_^

2- the red text says offline

and i am very thankful for your help and thanx for the website

^_^
Old 2008-07-12, 20:12   Link #4
Rawgers
Nyaa~

You are welcome, though this part I may not help you.

First things off, make sure that the anirena tracker is not offline by visiting the website. I believe that it is working at the moment though since I tried one of my torrents, and it seemed to be working.

Another thing that causes this problem is that your ISP is messing with your connection. One way to prevent that is to enable encryption by going to Options/Preferences/Bittorrent, and enabling the Protocal encryption.

Also, a firewall could be blocking this as well. But I'm not sure if this problem has always occured to you as well as if you downloaded anything that may cause this to occur.

If all else fails, I'm sorry that I could not help you, but you can check the utorrent forum for this exact problem. http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=33722&p=1

Good Luck

By the way, I had this problem around a month and a half ago. I did a load of things, and finally it started to work once again

Last edited by Rawgers; 2008-07-12 at 20:28.
Rawgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 07:05   Link #5
nonayaa

thank you very much ^_^

i am very happy for your help ^_^