AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like Orihime?
I liked her before... 50 5.66%
I love her! 208 23.53%
I like her. 190 21.49%
Don't really like her, don't really hate her. 190 21.49%
I dislike her.. 87 9.84%
I HATE HER. 143 16.18%
Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-14, 02:48   Link #221
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post

Ooo girl! You should check out the comments on episode 141 on various forums and youtube. But the bursting into tears comment was an over exaggeration.
Oh,the confession where Ichigo was sleeping?
I will check.
Old 2008-07-14, 03:55   Link #222
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post

Ooo girl! You should check out the comments on episode 141 on various forums and youtube. But the bursting into tears comment was an over exaggeration.
I was more like laughing at all the stupid shipping nonsense from it. Congrats, she confessed to a sleeping Ichigo. It's apparent she loves him, and it's also apparent that her feelings are one-sided.
Notaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 04:25   Link #223
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
I think it's been more than 317 chapters, DjTrizz, and that's where I understand why some people (myself included) have lost some patience for her. I've regained those old feelings for Hime back now that she's backhanded Ulqui twice, and I'm sure there's more in store for her. But in the 317 chapters that KT could have used to develop her character, he managed to whittle it down to " I love Ichigo", and make the more important problems (like her insecurities over her helplessness in not being able to fight with her friends) take a backseat.

I hear news that she'll get to live up to her words soon enough - to fight with her friends side by side, so I'm sure KT will finally let her show us what she's made of. Or else this arc will be a total, flamboyant waste. I'm at least 99.9% sure that she'll do something big.
meh...taking things as a whole, you shouldn't expect so much in such a short period of time, but getting things 1 chapter per week kinda screws w/ that line of thought.

Also, you can just call me Trizz or Dj
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 05:28   Link #224
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
I hear news that she'll get to live up to her words soon enough - to fight with her friends side by side, so I'm sure KT will finally let her show us what she's made of. Or else this arc will be a total, flamboyant waste. I'm at least 99.9% sure that she'll do something big.
Like die? That it would be so awesome.

My hope is that Aizen or Ulgi kills Hime, which will then send Ichigo into a rage giving him a personality in between his and Hichigo's. Either that, or Aizen should have turned Orihime to the dark side. Granted that would be all that original, but it would have been better than, well more or less nothing.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

tbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 06:30   Link #225
Kuroda

Hime the "should be" Blonde healer of the anime where would anyone be without her, the fight with ichigo and grimmjow would have been impossible. every anime has a healing item or healer, like naruto they have medical ninjas and in DBZ they have senzu beans and recovering chambers lol, the anime wont go on if she dies.
Old 2008-07-14, 07:03   Link #226
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Hime the "should be" Blonde healer of the anime where would anyone be without her, the fight with ichigo and grimmjow would have been impossible. every anime has a healing item or healer, like naruto they have medical ninjas and in DBZ they have senzu beans and recovering chambers lol, the anime wont go on if she dies.
And those beans are a lot more of interesting character than Hime. Anyway, Bleach has the entire 4th Division.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-07-14, 10:53   Link #227
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
And those beans are a lot more of interesting character than Hime. Anyway, Bleach has the entire 4th Division.
Oh yeah because the entire 4th Division can bring limbs/people back to life :sarcasm:

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 11:47   Link #228
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Oh yeah because the entire 4th Division can bring limbs/people back to life :sarcasm:
We've never seen their full potential.
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 12:40   Link #229
yuuk1

Hate to say this but it's kinda going off topic don't ya think...? Anyway, for the pairing thing, please debate it on another thread.

Oh and FYI, Inoue didn't actually confess to Ichigo, but to his nostrils; and a lot of IchiRuki fans didn't cry because of that, we actually felt sorry for her.
Old 2008-07-14, 13:03   Link #230
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
meh...taking things as a whole, you shouldn't expect so much in such a short period of time, but getting things 1 chapter per week kinda screws w/ that line of thought.
I'm talking about in the time frame of this arc. Orihime has to do something wothwhile by the end of this arc, or it'll be a serious letdown.
Nervous Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 14:08   Link #231
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
We've never seen their full potential.
Are you trying to tell me they can bring back an arm that has been completely obliterated (Grimmjow)

Old 2008-07-14, 15:28   Link #232
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

We don't actually know what healing abilities they could have i mean ss has some good healers take hachi for instance
Old 2008-07-14, 17:51   Link #233
Kuroda

The only bit of healing we've seen from the fourth division is the one guy who healed ichigo after his fight with renji in the SS arc but himes healing powers are more than likely 100x what they're capable of because shes a main character to put it simply. i agree we havent seen 4th divions potential but i think hime makes the anime more interesting, don't see why people hate her.
Old 2008-07-14, 18:20   Link #234
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Orihime has her importance in due time Kubo will reveal why.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 20:08   Link #235
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Are you trying to tell me they can bring back an arm that has been completely obliterated (Grimmjow)
Do you actually want a character with Deus Ex Machina healing powers?

Old 2008-07-14, 20:29   Link #236
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
The only bit of healing we've seen from the fourth division is the one guy who healed ichigo after his fight with renji in the SS arc but himes healing powers are more than likely 100x what they're capable of because shes a main character to put it simply. i agree we havent seen 4th divions potential but i think hime makes the anime more interesting, don't see why people hate her.
Did you forget that Isane patched Rukia right up after she was impaled by the 9th?

I remember people saying how Orihime was the only one who could help her but the 4th Vice-Captain managed it just fine.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:34   Link #237
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
Do you actually want a character with Deus Ex Machina healing powers?
Do you really want a character with DEM powers and the will to use it?

Probably why Kubo gave Orihime such powers

Old 2008-07-14, 20:36   Link #238
Notaron

Is it just me or are Inoue's powers not unique? Hachigen has similar powers to hers, he says so himself. I don't get where people bring the fact about her powers out. I think most of the hate comes from the shipping sectors.
Notaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 20:53   Link #239
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
You never know. This IS shounen manga.
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 20:57   Link #240
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
You never know. This IS shounen manga.
If the 4th Squad was so great....why did he kidnap Orihime? He could have taken any 4th squad member with him when he was leaving but he chose Orihime