AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-19, 18:44   Link #1
Auro
Harmlessly Eccentric

Send a message via MSN to Auro
Lightbulb Playing anime related games?

Okay first I think this is in the right topic? And I tried to search for a possible thread like this already but I couldn't find one...

I'm just wondering if anyone can think of any anime/manga/video game related games that people can play.

~ first any games from shows that we can re-enact:
like the struggle tournment from kingdom hearts 2, blitz ball from FFX... (though the later might be a bit hard )

~ secondly any normal party games that we can make anime related:
duck duck goose = moogle moogle chocobo or bankai bankai jutsu
or the who/what/where game: each person is given a piece of paper that says a person, what they are doing and where, and they have to draw it. Normally it would be "the queen, ice skating, antartica" etc... so to make it anime related things would be "Ed Elric, ballet dancing, Africa."

So yes, just looking for suggestions basically...
games that perhaps people can act like in-character, since we may have cosplayers involved anyway.

Lastly, one other game/event we were thinking was a anime quiz.
What kind of questions do you think we could ask...? Preferably things that are common knowledge...

The games are for parties, clubs, and *maybe an event at a convention... so I'm just looking for anything and everything ^^;

Thank you
Closed Thread