AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-04-21, 20:27   Link #1
AburameShino

Other Hidden Villages

I don't think Masashi Kishimoto has ever described to us what the other hidden villages are like. There are at least three that have been mentioned, but never fully revealed. There is the Hidden Village of Cloud or lightning
Spoiler:

the Hidden Village of Earth or Stone, and the Hidden Village of Grass. I'm only assuming these names judging by the Hitai-Ate symbols that I've seen.
Does anybody have any theories on when ninjas from these other mysteriousplaces might show up?
Old 2004-04-21, 20:47   Link #2
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
in the future son.

Made by Raijin @ Naruto EX
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 20:51   Link #3
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I'm not sure if Hidden Rain Village is part of the Water Country along with Hidden Mist Village (whom I'm assuming aren't allied with Fire and Wind); only genins from the Rain showed up during the Chunnin Exam, so it seemed to me that the Rain and Mist are separate.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 23:22   Link #4
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AburameShino
I don't think Masashi Kishimoto has ever described to us what the other hidden villages are like. There are at least three that have been mentioned, but never fully revealed. There is the Hidden Village of Cloud or lightning, the Hidden Village of Earth or Stone, and the Hidden Village of Grass. I'm only assuming these names judging by the Hitai-Ate symbols that I've seen.
Does anybody have any theories on when ninjas from these other mysteriousplaces might show up?
Later on. Maybe.

No, seriously, what do you expect us to say? These would be just some random speculation not based on anything - we can't say 'well, after this manga arc our heroes will travel to the Stone village and recruit someone to battle against the Cloud'.

Spoiler:

sarcasteak, the Rain are a seperate village. The Mist are also alloed with Konoha; Zabuza and Haku were renegades.

While Kakashi did say that the Demon Brothers are/were Chuunin from the Mist, there might be some sort of policy/agreement between the villages that any killing as a result of jobs/clients are strictly business - the treaties would last only a few days otherwise.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 00:27   Link #5
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
sarcasteak, the Rain are a seperate village.
Ehh...I know the Rain Village is different from the Mist; I was wondering if they are both of the Water Country.

Quote:
The Mist are also alloed with Konoha; Zabuza and Haku were renegades.
Ehh...I know they are renegades. I'm just saying the Mist's lack of presence in the recent Chuunin Exams might suggest that the two countries are not allies because I seriously doubt a village that once set such a radical graduation exam cannot send a single capable genin team to the exams.

Quote:
While Kakashi did say that the Demon Brothers are/were Chuunin from the Mist, there might be some sort of policy/agreement between the villages that any killing as a result of jobs/clients are strictly business - the treaties would last only a few days otherwise.
Huh? Weren't they just Mist renegades who followed Zabuza...? ^_^;;
Old 2004-04-22, 00:48   Link #6
AburameShino

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Huh? Weren't they just Mist renegades who followed Zabuza...? ^_^;;
I believe it was Gato who hired the Demon Brothers.

Anyway, I guess I phrased the premise of this thread incorrectly...I suppose I meant to say "What do you guys think the other villages are like?"
For example, for some reason, I bet all the Ninjas from Village of Earth are stern-faced and unemotional.
Old 2004-04-22, 01:58   Link #7
Dorfl

In which case you'd expect all the ninjas in the Leaf Village to be green and florid and nature-loving and happy-happy like Gai and Lee, and I'm pretty sure those two are some serious departures from the norm. Or rather there IS no norm, everyone's different. It'll probably be the same for all the other villages as well.
Old 2004-04-22, 02:04   Link #8
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AburameShino
I believe it was Gato who hired the Demon Brothers.
Not that it's really important, but I believe otherwise; I am under the impression that Gato hired Zabuza who sent the Demon Brothers to take care of this "small job."
Old 2004-04-22, 02:09   Link #9
Nooj
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Not that it's really important, but I believe otherwise; I am under the impression that Gato hired Zabuza who sent the Demon Brothers to take care of this "small job."
Yeah that's what happenned. If I recall correctly, Zabuza said something like "I'll take care of this myself." when speaking to Gato about the failure of his two goons.
Nooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 02:23   Link #10
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Ehh...I know the Rain Village is different from the Mist; I was wondering if they are both of the Water Country.
Oh. No, the Rain is a different country.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 11:57   Link #11
kakashilion
has big feet

my friend translated the official naruto movie site and said that
Spoiler:

the above isnt really a spoiler but just in case

We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote