AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-04-22, 17:47   Link #41
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Actually noone know! Since we don't know much of Kurenei yet.
We don't know much about Asuma maybe he's got a bloodline too. Hey the first and second had a blood line, we don't know much about them. Genma and Hayate obviously had bloodlines cause we really don't know much about them. Why stop there, we haven't even seen Radou fight maybe the scar on his face means he's got a bloodline. We don't know any of Anko's past... she has a bloodline.

So actually... you don't know. I know for sure she doesn't have a bloodline.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 17:51   Link #42
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulDistortion
This is anime, not real life. So stop trying to apply real-world logic to something that ISN'T REAL.

You can't say "hey, she has red eyes... that's not normal", and then suspend your disbelief to reason that people making talking dogs and monkeys appear out of thin air is perfectly logical. That would be both inconsistent and stupid.
Where I live, we have long conversations with dogs (I almost called :fishy-eyes: on Enma too, because I haven't heard a monkey speak yet) and we constantly use some summon magic everytime we want something. Pink haired girls is a must, because we need someone to pimp on, thus we bred some. The only thing I haven't seen before and that I do not believe is normal is red eyes.

That's how I think?
That's how you think I think?
Geez, It's hard having to explain when your joke starts and stops.
I don't really care if it's normal (though it obviously isn't)
And also, if someone here is stupid... ... it isn't me
Old 2004-04-22, 17:58   Link #43
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

cmon people they are minor characters geez wait you knew Kuromaru has a bloodline limit too. The patch eye the most feared eye of all!
Old 2004-04-22, 18:09   Link #44
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
cmon people they are minor characters geez wait you knew Kuromaru has a bloodline limit too. The patch eye the most feared eye of all!
Hey he very well could have a bloodline limit, we don't know much about the dog.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 18:13   Link #45
raijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Actually noone know! Since we don't know much of Kurenei yet.
Actually, people do know. In the Official Naruto Character Data Book released by Jump Comics and Kishimoto, Kurenai is not listed in the Bloodline Limit section. Also, in her mini-bio, there is no mention of a Kekkai Genkai (Bloodline Limit).
Old 2004-04-22, 18:39   Link #46
ArbalestAS

i don't think she has a bloodline, seeing as how there haven't been any hints to it, and they wouldn't made her a bigger character.

but....you can't be for sure that she doesn't, unless kishimoto ends the manga without saying anything, so he could at the last volume decide her to have a bloodline
ArbalestAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 18:55   Link #47
rikudark

Well, he could also finish off the manga, then decide that she was supposed to have a bloodline limit, so he puts it in a book...Of course that's not likely or reasonable, as it would have no effect on the storyline whatsoever. Might be good for rpg-makers though, as it would add another time of bloodline to their lists.
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 21:23   Link #48
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by raijin
Actually, people do know. In the Official Naruto Character Data Book released by Jump Comics and Kishimoto, Kurenai is not listed in the Bloodline Limit section. Also, in her mini-bio, there is no mention of a Kekkai Genkai (Bloodline Limit).
See, no one actually mentioned this (at least I didn't see it) earlier this thread!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 09:50   Link #49
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Who are? (only Uchihas and Hyuugas?)
Old 2004-04-23, 10:57   Link #50
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
if it was released in the english version it means nothing... shounen jump screws so many things up... ... (they called inari a girl for a little while!)
Old 2004-04-23, 11:14   Link #51
raijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
if it was released in the english version it means nothing... shounen jump screws so many things up... ... (they called inari a girl for a little while!)
There is currently no English version, only a Japanese and Chinese version of the Character Data Book. I have the original Japanese version.