AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-22, 16:39   Link #21
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
It's 2 + 2 (two fingers plus two fingers, and you can see that it equals four)
Kakashi has had it for ages and he has got three dots. When Sasuke first got it, he had two in one eye and one in the other. He now has two in both. I think it is safe to assume that it grows on you.
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 16:43   Link #22
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticz
where is it actually said that the number of dots measure the power of the sharingan?

as i see it youve made specualations into facts

*puts on flameproof suit*
We assume and its probably no almost certain its a fact.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 21:02   Link #23
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticz
where is it actually said that the number of dots measure the power of the sharingan?

as i see it youve made specualations into facts

*puts on flameproof suit*
*tests your flameproof suit*

Spoiler for necessary manga reference:
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 08:33   Link #24
Sasuke
The Avenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
There are 3 different skills of jutsu. Tai, Gen, and Nin. He only mastered 2... i think.. Once he has 3, he can copy all 3 types of move easily
__________________
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 09:57   Link #25
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke
There are 3 different skills of jutsu. Tai, Gen, and Nin. He only mastered 2... i think.. Once he has 3, he can copy all 3 types of move easily
Lol, so he could only copy the Taijutsu done with the left arm and foot when he first got it? Or was it Ninjutsu with only one side of your brain (opposite hand for seals) [/sarcasm]
I think it only shows his experience with the Sharingan
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 10:54   Link #26
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke
There are 3 different skills of jutsu. Tai, Gen, and Nin. He only mastered 2... i think.. Once he has 3, he can copy all 3 types of move easily
ugh. if you are saying that he cant copy one of those skills you are wrong.

Quote:
he can copy all 3 types of move easily
he might get cataracts... and be blind.
__________________
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 13:51   Link #27
Dark Epyon
Useless Human
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
The dots show levels I think. Master sharingan being level 3. So far only Kakashi and Itachi have reached the master level. If this was posted my bad but I can't be bothered to read through ever post.
__________________
Dark Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 14:11   Link #28
Sasuke
The Avenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
ugh. if you are saying that he cant copy one of those skills you are wrong.



he might get cataracts... and be blind.
Weakness of Sharingan: Bright Light... Blindingly bright light
__________________
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.