AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-11-16, 10:21   Link #1
Firebolt

Send a message via ICQ to Firebolt
Unhappy Bitorrent always freez

My problem is, I start a download and around 5 min later bitorrent freezes and has 99% pc usage. I use 3.2.1 but it just started freezing since yesterday after donloading Prince of tennis-96. It's really frustrating to see bitorent always go freez so pleas help me.
Firebolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 10:41   Link #2
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebolt
My problem is, I start a download and around 5 min later bitorrent freezes and has 99% pc usage. I use 3.2.1 but it just started freezing since yesterday after donloading Prince of tennis-96. It's really frustrating to see bitorent always go freez so pleas help me.
Upgrade your network card drivers.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 16:14   Link #3
pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebolt
I used to have this problem. The solution is to download shadows bittorent client and set max connections in advanced properties to 60 (click on prefs then advanced button... need to exit program for settings to apply). The freezing should go away after you do that.

If still have problems download azureus java client. the only client without freezing problems.
pal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 21:32   Link #4
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal
I used to have this problem. The solution is to download shadows bittorent client and set max connections in advanced properties to 60 (click on prefs then advanced button... need to exit program for settings to apply). The freezing should go away after you do that.

If still have problems download azureus java client. the only client without freezing problems.

that really helps .. i got that problem too .. thanks alot for the solution pal ..