AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-03, 12:57   Link #1061
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Is anyone else disappointed by what Rolo has managed to do so far? i mean he has a super useful HAX power and he's only used it meaningfully once(EP 6 on roof).

Counterbalance this against all the crap hes done/caused and he is without doubt the most pointless characters in the show.

Really he should be out there useing his HAX to mess up everyone but no Lulu has him staying in school or faffing about attacking unarmed geass researchers. Message to lelouch this is not an acceptable use of resources let him do something productive instead of indulging his broconess.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:43   Link #1062
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Is anyone else disappointed by what Rolo has managed to do so far? i mean he has a super useful HAX power and he's only used it meaningfully once(EP 6 on roof).

Counterbalance this against all the crap hes done/caused and he is without doubt the most pointless characters in the show.

Really he should be out there useing his HAX to mess up everyone but no Lulu has him staying in school or faffing about attacking unarmed geass researchers. Message to lelouch this is not an acceptable use of resources let him do something productive instead of indulging his broconess.
Not really, sure I'd like to see him in action more, but the implications of his character are pretty enticing as is, at the same time it would be kind of cheap to just have him spam around like that

Eh, don't you think dispatching him to rescue Nunnally is a more effective use?
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:46   Link #1063
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Not really, sure I'd like to see him in action more, but the implications of his character are pretty enticing as is, at the same time it would be kind of cheap to just have him spam around like that

Eh, don't you think dispatching him to rescue Nunnally is a more effective use?
This is not an effective use its a recipe for certain disaster. Nunnally+Rolo=1 dead blind cripple.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:51   Link #1064
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
This is not an effective use its a recipe for certain disaster. Nunnally+Rolo=1 dead blind cripple.
Well, you know what, I have FAITH in Rolo's character, I believe that at his core he is capable of doing the right thing, and I will hold onto that in the coming episode with his encounter with Nunnally
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:53   Link #1065
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: finally reunited...
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, you know what, I have FAITH in Rolo's character, I believe that at his core he is capable of doing the right thing, and I will hold onto that in the coming episode with his encounter with Nunnally
and don't forget Nunnally's power of innocent cuteness...if they really will meet, what I hope for. I believe Rolo will soften up a little because of this, so that the ep after that will be even sadder...
__________________
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:54   Link #1066
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, you know what, I have FAITH in Rolo's character, I believe that at his core he is capable of doing the right thing, and I will hold onto that in the coming episode with his encounter with Nunnally
I'd rather Sayako got to her and extricated her. I don't want Rolo within 10 miles of her.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:56   Link #1067
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I'd rather Sayako got to her and extricated her. I don't want Rolo within 10 miles of her.
I will keep my FAITH, thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
and don't forget Nunnally's power of innocent cuteness...if they really will meet, what I hope for. I believe Rolo will soften up a little because of this, so that the ep after that will be even sadder...
All the more reason to maintain my faith, it's just too good an opportunity to make his eventual demise all the more tragic just when he becomes more likable
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:06   Link #1068
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I will keep my FAITH, thank you very much
I lost all faith and sympathy for him after i spent alot of time defending him before it was confirmed that he did Shirely in. I felt betrayed.

Ever since then i have been waiting patiently for Lulu to use the Rolo-bomb. Although it is a waste of a perfectly good Vincent, it'll be worth it to get rid of him.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:15   Link #1069
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I lost all faith and sympathy for him after i spent alot of time defending him before it was confirmed that he did Shirely in. I felt betrayed.

Ever since then i have been waiting patiently for Lulu to use the Rolo-bomb. Although it is a waste of a perfectly good Vincent, it'll be worth it to get rid of him.
You can go on waiting then, because it's looking like it will happen, and as such I will continue to hold on to the hope that he can still make-up for what he did even if you have ceased to do so
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:22   Link #1070
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
You can go on waiting then, because it's looking like it will happen, and as such I will continue to hold on to the hope that he can still make-up for what he did even if you have ceased to do so
I didn't have a problem with him killing Shirely. I had a problem with the fact i defended and then when it was confirmed it was him i felt betrayed.

Unless he manages to kill Nina, Schenziel, Kanon, Emperor and Suzaku i shall not even consider forgiving him and even then he still has to die to atone.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:25   Link #1071
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, you won't be forgiving him, then.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:26   Link #1072
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I didn't have a problem with him killing Shirely. I had a problem with the fact i defended and then when it was confirmed it was him i felt betrayed.

Unless he manages to kill Nina, Schenziel, Kanon, Emperor and Suzaku i shall not even consider forgiving him and even then he still has to die to atone.
Well, wasn't that more your fault rather then his? >_>

You know what, with that kind of statement I'm the one whose feeling let down here from you. You just basically said you'll never forgive him, even though it appeared you might have given him a chance but we all know all that's probably not going to happen. In any case, you'll probably get your wish for his death, just not in the way you want it which I find to be at least one good thing about this whole predicament <_<
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:27   Link #1073
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Wow ZeroSama thats really harsh, I would forgive Rolo if he kills Nina.

Lol,
Spoiler for DONT CLICK IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE:
__________________
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:27   Link #1074
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
Wow ZeroSama thats really harsh, I would forgive Rolo if he kills Nina.

Lol, I find Rolo rescuing Nunnally funny, I wouldn't be suprised if he killed her somehow.
Don't worry Rolo, I believe in you to pull through in the end
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:30   Link #1075
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, wasn't that more your fault rather then his? >_>
Naw i thought it was just one of those typical geass moments, you know it was just so obvious that it was him that it couldn't be anyone else that i thought no that's just to obvious there must be some sort of twist and it wasn't him. Plus they usually don't have a problem showing people doing the dirty deed in CG.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:30   Link #1076
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Even though we know it won't happen. Yes, I'm such a pessimist.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:32   Link #1077
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Naw i thought it was just one of those typical geass moments, you know it was just so obvious that it was him that it couldn't be anyone else that i thought no that's just to obvious there must be some sort of twist and it wasn't him. Plus they usually don't have a problem showing people doing the dirty deed in CG.
So basically it was still your fault for making that misinterpretation and the staff for getting your hopes up in the context of the scene. So, why is that suddenly Rolo's fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Even though we know it won't happen. Yes, I'm such a pessimist.
Prove all the doubters wrong Rolo!
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:38   Link #1078
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Prove all the doubters wrong Rolo!
Yes become a lovely firework so some good can come from your life.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:46   Link #1079
UFO888
CC The Moe
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
well, if rollo can properly rescuse nunally this time and does her no harm then, welcome back out poor little boy. If that happens, I wish sayako just take him in, care for him like an adoptive son and teaches him the proper way of assasin.

Or he jus can kill suzaku, nina, kanon, luciano or the betrayed BK, then he is pardon of all his sins.
__________________
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:50   Link #1080
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
I will be extremely pissed if Rolo does not make an attempt on Nunnally's life if he finds her first--I don't want Nunnally dying and I imagine someone'll save her if he does--but if he doesn't, then that's gonna make me ask "Okay, why did he kill Shirley then for mentioning Nunnally, but doesn't want to hurt Nunnally herself?"

Honestly, if he doesn't attack Nunnally should he find her, it wouldn't make sense.
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.