AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-03, 14:54   Link #3801
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Is it just me or did Kallen's breast size get increased again? What kind of plastic surgery is she receiving in that jail cell?
Nah she's not getting enough excerise in jail and all the weights going there.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:55   Link #3802
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
More like Japanese-artist-fetish-breast-inlargement.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 14:58   Link #3803
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In His Majesties Service.
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
More like Japanese-artist-fetish-breast-inlargement.
Aye Chiba seemed to get some of that this EP as well. Not that i'm complaining but there bound to get in the way during combat.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 15:56   Link #3804
ChocolateSwirls
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fruit Cakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
WEll think about it this Way. I really think they have been setting up Kallen to Understand Lelouch Lamperouge/Vi brittianian. Look all the first half build of her Understanding Lelouch Lamperouge as Zero the MAn she Admired. While as that went along She was Captured and then she is coming to understand Lelouch Vi Brittianian the Older brother and caring person from Nunnally. Thus Kallen knows if Lelouch Kills Suzaku he will always regret it and that he will never be the same. Kallen knows even though Lelouch Puts up a strong Front that he is very fragile emotionally and taking the world onto himself.

This fact makes me very Confident in Kalulu in the end because especially after the Speech by the Emperor No One knows the Real Lelouch, Until Kallen because she is finally trying to figure it all out and understand Lelouch
I agree
__________________
...
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 19:17   Link #3805
lovecakecookies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
I guess Kallen's story being moved to R2 meant that it was her getting to know the "true" Lelouch??? ... I actually didn't want it to be that, because I wanted a back story on her or something , but thinking about it more with the developments, and the fact that in an interview the Director said she was important to the plot concerning Lulus bonds, its most likely going to be this
__________________
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 19:25   Link #3806
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
You know all this talk has me thinking that there will be a scene similar to the ending of the first season...

However I could understand Kallen stopping Lelouch from killing Suzaku and making a mistake, and encouraging their friendship. Whether that happens or not isn't up to me, but it would be an interesting outcome. I wouldn't be at all surprised. Just as sadly, the "taking the bullet" scenario exists in this case.

Edit: About her breasts... Obviously the glass is causing distortion which makes them look larger, while keeping the rest of her body slim.

It's Japanese-Fetish technology. Special Sakuradite holding-cell glass. Allows certain parts of the body to appear larger than they really are.

The same technology that goes in to side and rear viewing mirrors in vehicles.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 19:28   Link #3807
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Kallen isn't taking a bullet for Suzaku. She hates his guts and a little happy picture won't change that. Besides, what will all the buildup have been for? If Suzaku takes one for Lelouch, that would fit better.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 19:30   Link #3808
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Kallen isn't taking a bullet for Suzaku. She hates his guts and a little happy picture won't change that. Besides, what will all the buildup have been for? If Suzaku takes one for Lelouch, that would fit better.
OR CC dying with a smile for Lelouch when all is said and done.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 20:42   Link #3809
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
I wonder who Kallen's was referring to when she said "I see... he..." when she saw the picture of Lelouch and Suzuku.
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 20:49   Link #3810
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Lelouch is the safe bet, but Suzaku's always a possibility. I still think she's going to kill him first chance she gets, and with the new Guren he certainly won't be able to do much to prevent it.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 20:51   Link #3811
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I wonder who Kallen's was referring to when she said "I see... he..." when she saw the picture of Lelouch and Suzuku.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Lelouch is the safe bet, but Suzaku's always a possibility. I still think she's going to kill him first chance she gets, and with the new Guren he certainly won't be able to do much to prevent it.
Lelouch. It follows from the internal reflection she was having before Gino came in looking for Suzaku. Its the real face of Lelouch, or at least a part of it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 20:53   Link #3812
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Too hard to tell. At the first I thought Lelouch but after watching it again, probably Suzaku. Kallen probably thought maybe Suzaku doesn't truly hate Lelouch by that picture since he kept it in there. That's a possibility. Either way, I can't really tell since it easily could have been Lelouch since she was just thinking about him.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:00   Link #3813
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Too hard to tell. At the first I thought Lelouch but after watching it again, probably Suzaku. Kallen probably thought maybe Suzaku doesn't truly hate Lelouch by that picture since he kept it in there. That's a possibility. Either way, I can't really tell since it easily could have been Lelouch since she was just thinking about him.
Maybe she simply realized there how deep their friendship really is/was as such. Gino mentioned that Suzaku doesn't smile as he does there and she might've realized that it was because of Lelouch that he was so happy/smiling like that back then...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:01   Link #3814
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe she simply realized there how deep their friendship really is/was as such. Gino mentioned that Suzaku doesn't smile as he does there and she might've realized that it was because of Lelouch that he was so happy/smiling like that back then...
That's after her realization.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:02   Link #3815
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
And likely she might have also realized that for Lelouch it is the same as in that picture Lelouch looked more like the kind and gentle brother that Nunally described.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:10   Link #3816
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
That's after her realization.
Oh, right...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 21:19   Link #3817
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
I guess she might have finally understood what was up with those two. She probably finally understands why Zero saved Suzuku in the earlier parts of S1, and perhaps why Suzuku seems to have a personal vendetta to settle with Lelouch.
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 08:07   Link #3818
Pathis87
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: belgium
Age: 27
The major question is how Lelouch will react towards Kallen when she finally escapes . I think right now he might act cold and push her away , so she wouldn't get hurt . For instance taking all the blame like he did this episode with Suzaku so the people he truly cares about can be happy or more at ease .
However this is Kallen we are talking about here , just like Suzaku she will see trough his lies and continue to stay by his side . She does love him afterall , i think more so now because of the things she learned about him with her conversations about him with nunnaly.
__________________

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 08:13   Link #3819
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
The major question is how Lelouch will react towards Kallen when she finally escapes . I think right now he might act cold and push her away , so she wouldn't get hurt . For instance taking all the blame like he did this episode with Suzaku so the people he truly cares about can be happy or more at ease. However this is Kallen we are talking about here , just like Suzaku she will see trough his lies and continue to stay by his side . She does love him afterall , i think more so now because of the things she learned about him with her conversations about him with nunnaly.
Well, considering how they have devleoped her character though the show here (learning more about Lelouch and trying to understand his true face/character), I'd be rather surpised and disappointed if they don't have Kallen see through his lie - she was fooled exactly by this at the end of season one and now again? I hope not...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 12:28   Link #3820
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Well, she doesn't understand Lelouch as much as Suzaku does. Since Suzaku saw through it because of his own experience. It probably take her some time to think about what Lelouch says to her to understand him. Though she was fooled before, hopefully this time is different.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.