AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 14 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 16.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 18.37%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 30.61%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-06, 19:42   Link #61
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Buenos Aires Argentina
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Again, if the wedding would be so serious then you have to say that Saito is a player and a heartless bastard as he simply ignores this promise and feels pretty ok to flirt with other girls or grab their boobs..
That is exactly what im saying... i dont agree with how they are portraying Saito in the anime and i wish they made it more like the novel as u said.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Also, how come a man who stood up to an army of 70000 and took hours to go down had any troubles with half a dozen punks? (Even if they're supposedly elite.)
He didnt take that many guys from that army.... the fight didnt last long.
incube is offline  
Old 2008-08-06, 20:45   Link #62
gugumomu
the hedgehog
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And dont tell me "he is just a healthy young boy" argument as there are some limits where the bounds of relationship take over the being a healthy young man/woman and this being an almost marriage where as you say both understand each other and are making a genuine promise seems like being one of such bounds .
you certainly got a point here. until this episode he was just looking after other girls, and all situations were he got close to other girls weren't directly his fault (cant remember another situation were he willingly got into physical contact with somebody else than Louise). as i dont take Saito from anime too seriously (this boob-grab is just another gimmick devised by the script-writers to pour fire over SaitoxLouise relation and to give us lots of explosions each episode), i dont find this that offensive. trying to get your girlfriend into bed against her will is far more bad, like he tried in episode 1.
__________________
gugumomu is offline  
Old 2008-08-07, 00:14   Link #63
defrule
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Doggy Louise was cute. She should try that disguise next time she wants to seduce Saito.


Also, how come a man who stood up to an army of 70000 and took hours to go down had any troubles with half a dozen punks? (Even if they're supposedly elite.)
Not in Gandulf mode maybe.

What's up with the rip off names like Gimli.
defrule is offline  
Old 2008-08-07, 01:58   Link #64
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
gugumomu, oh I do understand that it is mostly just a way to pour fire in their relationship, but that doesn't change the fact that it makes to look like a player and a bastard when trying to pull her to bed all things consider. He does not care about Louise's feelings that much and is ok to flirt with girls despite their almost marriage promise...

In novels Saito does not know about Louise's feelings and though there are more signs of love he is never sure till she tells him openly and Louise, of course never does.

Thus he he can be more open around other girls but even so he is still lesser pervert and doesnt flirt with others nor is trying to push Louise against her will in there.
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2008-08-07, 02:29   Link #65
Fo0oFi
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I totally agree with Darknemo2000 about Saito being a bastard
i mean seriously boob grabbing WTF ?!!
is that the Saito who fought a 7 million army for Louise
i was willing to take Saito's perv acts but he's going to far with his pervness and totally ignores Louise
seriously Saito is pissing me of this season
Fo0oFi is offline  
Old 2008-08-07, 13:21   Link #66
salv87
Can't think of a title^_^
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lithuania
Age: 26
Althoug it is about the 5 ep, but we're discussing it here..
Neer the end of the ep, it seems Saito does get the right idea about him being a bit vulgar.. he seems to have understood that he hurts Loise with his acts..
salv87 is offline  
Old 2008-08-08, 13:28   Link #67
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Short and sweet this episode was not very impressive but it was not god awful either. Amazingly enough the parts i enjoyed were Louise going Ape shit. I mean we have seen her pissed off before but DAMN not only was injured in the initial blast but he was overcome with his manly desire with Tifa asking him to feel her breast i mean come on what straight guy could resist that? A faithful one thats who I am not as pissed at him as some but im also willing to cut him some slack with him still being a horndog teenager. What worse that the above mention? The fact that not only was Seito caught with his hands in the cookies jars but he was beaten by Louise and Siesta talk about pain.

I gave it a 7/10 for very amusing parts. But the series is still lacking the depth that i would like and for some reason i am hating the animation with the fire of a thousand suns. But im sure i will warm up a little more once the story actually gets moving.
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2008-08-08, 14:56   Link #68
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well Sinestra, the argument here was that Saito does release the importance of the promise he and Louise made in season two. If so then he should resist those Tifa. He is a healthy teenager but he is also at the age where you do not only think with your lower regions and if he really understood the importance of the promise then he should have resisted. However, he didnt...which either means - he is a bastard and player, not really caring about the promise or he never understood that promise completely...
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2008-08-08, 16:22   Link #69
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well Sinestra, the argument here was that Saito does release the importance of the promise he and Louise made in season two. If so then he should resist those Tifa. He is a healthy teenager but he is also at the age where you do not only think with your lower regions and if he really understood the importance of the promise then he should have resisted. However, he didnt...which either means - he is a bastard and player, not really caring about the promise or he never understood that promise completely...
Im going to go with not understanding the full weight of the promise that he made. He is at an age where he should start realizing there are other things besides boobs but hes not quite there yet and that is a maturity problem. But then again how mature is Louise her antics in the first season were funny and understandable and even in the 2nd season for most of it i could put up with it but now her tantrums are getting pretty annoying, but i have faith that her and Saito will learn their lessons but still have that abusive beating relationship but i would also like to see her treat Saito as a lover and not just as a servant or a familiar caring about someone should go beyond being a dog or servant.
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2008-08-09, 16:39   Link #70
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Rumoured Transfer Student

This episode was nearly flawless. They added some serious depth about the consequences of Tiffania's heritage, and the bold action she made to reveal herself upon the entire school.

The Elf nation was at constant war with Halkeginia's human population.

For centuries the Elves were demonized in manner of sorts at every context of Halkeginias' literature, war, politics, and particularly religion.

Spoiler:


The episode would have receive a perfect '10', if it weren't for the plethora of questions asked about whether Tiffas' breasts are fake or not, old Osman attempting to take a poke at them, and the infamous scene.....
Spoiler:


Aside from that, the comedy moments were golden, particularly Louise's monologue impersonating Saito as the "dog", and she as Louise, the stubborn "master".
Guido is offline  
Old 2008-08-16, 13:45   Link #71
louise 23
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
WTF is wrong with saito he's sooo boring i really want to punch him in the face .
louise 23 is offline  
Old 2008-09-02, 15:08   Link #72
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In Your Mind
Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
As much as I understand and relay most of the people's reactions here towards Saito, if some drop-dead gorgeous woman (not just elf mind you, woman) asked me to check to see if her large breasts were real, I certainly would despite any relationships, and I'm at least 7 years older than him. I'm sorry if this makes me a pervert, and I may not be grasping the situation very well due to my lack of understanding of the Japanese language, but I think I would take a free boob-squeeze.
Meiaminkbell is offline  
Old 2008-09-02, 17:09   Link #73
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Then I really pity anyone with whom you would step into relationship. There are some things that you simply have to offer in order to keep the relationship. Or else you would remain a boob-grabbing pervert for the rest of your life... Not that it is necessarily a terrible thing, but as people get older they want bit more from a relationship. And a stable relationship is based on trust, yet there can't be trust if you know that the other part will go off boob-grabbing every available second if only gets a chance...
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2008-09-02, 21:06   Link #74
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In Your Mind
Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Tiffa love, or because I'm taking advantage of the nievite that nothing would have happened from that particular situation, unlike the other women who are using their appeal for actual sexual purposes.
Meiaminkbell is offline  
Old 2008-09-02, 21:43   Link #75
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Do you really think that if your girlfriend sees you grabbing other girls breasts, she would think that it is completely innocent? I doubt.

I know that Louise is not Saito's girlfriend as such but he is still trying to get into relationship with her, yet he does very little to prove it, and a lot to make her feel jealous and insecure...
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2008-09-03, 03:35   Link #76
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It's not like gorgeous women go around offering boob grabs every day.

Or is it just me who's been missing out?
Anh_Minh is offline  
Old 2008-09-03, 06:10   Link #77
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
True, but if you cannot stop yourself then you will never have a stable relationship. it will only be based on boobs at best, because you would not have any trust about you to make something more solid.
Darknemo2000 is offline  
Old 2010-08-05, 06:44   Link #78
taurosen
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
way to go Saito tifa is hot anyhow so is her cousin i find louise sister kat hot too big brested elves ftw
taurosen is offline  
Old 2010-08-05, 06:51   Link #79
taurosen
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
gugumomu, oh I do understand that it is mostly just a way to pour fire in their relationship, but that doesn't change the fact that it makes to look like a player and a bastard when trying to pull her to bed all things consider. He does not care about Louise's feelings that much and is ok to flirt with girls despite their almost marriage promise...

In novels Saito does not know about Louise's feelings and though there are more signs of love he is never sure till she tells him openly and Louise, of course never does.

Thus he he can be more open around other girls but even so he is still lesser pervert and doesnt flirt with others nor is trying to push Louise against her will in there.


louise was never open to Saito whether she loved him or not
taurosen is offline  
Old 2010-08-05, 06:53   Link #80
taurosen
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
i feel that if louise had told Saito she loved him it would have made the whole series better
taurosen is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.