AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 271 67.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 73 18.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 6.70%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 2.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 0.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.99%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-11, 19:09   Link #1001
Kanzaki Urumi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I was just wondering...
1. Why did Britannia leave both Kallen, the ace pilot of their enemy and her Guren is still in the same freaking building which is located in the city that Zero wants to attack? Surely it is foreseeable that one of the reason Zero went on this visit is that he want his ace back? Not to mention the security there was rather crap especially when its about guarding such a VIP of the enemy.

2. Foreseeable as well that when Schnizel knew zero=lelouch, surely with his tensai brain, he can tell Lelouch is after Nunnally? Why did he leave her back there where the all the war is going + him knowing that it was possible that the Freya can be shot anytime/anywhere? Unless he was so excited of the war that he totally forgotten of Nunnally....

3. It puzzles me why Zero sends Rolo to get Nunnally.. surely it is also foreseeable that he have the intention to kill her after all that has happened.
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:30   Link #1002
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
I was just wondering...
1. Why did Britannia leave both Kallen, the ace pilot of their enemy and her Guren is still in the same freaking building which is located in the city that Zero wants to attack? Surely it is foreseeable that one of the reason Zero went on this visit is that he want his ace back? Not to mention the security there was rather crap especially when its about guarding such a VIP of the enemy.

2. Foreseeable as well that when Schnizel knew zero=lelouch, surely with his tensai brain, he can tell Lelouch is after Nunnally? Why did he leave her back there where the all the war is going + him knowing that it was possible that the Freya can be shot anytime/anywhere? Unless he was so excited of the war that he totally forgotten of Nunnally....

3. It puzzles me why Zero sends Rolo to get Nunnally.. surely it is also foreseeable that he have the intention to kill her after all that has happened.
1. They were probably too concentrated on the battle to do jack about that. After all, they had a WoMD on a Knightmare that was on the frontlines, crap exploding everywhere, and they were losing.

2. See number one. But I bet there is something more to it.. Sorry for my craptastical answer here.

3. Lelouch, like.. Dangit, I can't remember who said it, but someone said he doesn't see things like we do (As viewers) but yeah. I had a reply, it should be somewhere a page.. Or a few pages back. It kinda explained what he did and didn't see.. Or.. Something, I forgot...
Sorry again for my awful answers.
OH WAIT,
Spoiler for Long reply that has the answer to three in it, kind of goes off track:

Last edited by Worriors1; 2008-08-11 at 19:59.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:39   Link #1003
JerryShaw
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
1. They were probably too concentrated on the battle to do jack about that. After all, they had a WoMD on a Knightmare that was on the frontlines, crap exploding everywhere, and they were losing.

2. See number one. But I bet there is something more to it.. Sorry for my craptastical answer here.

3. Lelouch, like.. Dangit, I can't remember who said it, but someone said he doesn't see things like we do (As viewers) but yeah. I had a reply, it should be somewhere a page.. Or a few pages back. It kinda explained what he did and didn't see.. Or.. Something, I forgot...
Sorry again for my awful answers.
No, don't be sorry. You've done well
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:40   Link #1004
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
Nah, being a britannian prince isn't that bad
Its a very big deal actually... the gut reaction would have everyone question Zeroe's motives... instead of savior, they will see him as nothing more than a forgotten prince trying to take his place on the throne... add this to his questionable actions like the attack on the research facility and other secret actions, this is enough for millions to loose faith in him as they will be unable to trust him anymore...

This is the reason why, a few episodes ago, Lelouche knew that the black knights would fall apart if he revealed his true identity in an effort to prevent Charles from using nunnally as a hostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Terrorists actions before becoming a black knight
What's makes what Kallen did before joining the black knights wrong and unforgivable, and what she did after ok?
What one side calls "terrorist" others call "revolutionaries"...

in fact the side that wins will determine if history records the black knights as "terrorists" or "revolutionaries"

[edit]

Last edited by Slayerx; 2008-08-11 at 20:27.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:40   Link #1005
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
I was just wondering...
1. Why did Britannia leave both Kallen, the ace pilot of their enemy and her Guren is still in the same freaking building which is located in the city that Zero wants to attack? Surely it is foreseeable that one of the reason Zero went on this visit is that he want his ace back? Not to mention the security there was rather crap especially when its about guarding such a VIP of the enemy.
Did you look away from the screen when Ryomer was discussing how they sent someone down to execute Kallen?
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:45   Link #1006
DN24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
1. Why did Britannia leave both Kallen, the ace pilot of their enemy and her Guren is still in the same freaking building which is located in the city that Zero wants to attack
That woman who was Nunnally advisor or something ordered Kallen's execution without Nunnally knowing so they didn't intend to leave her alone,she was lucky Sayoko came to rescue her on time..
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 19:49   Link #1007
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Did you look away from the screen when Ryomer was discussing how they sent someone down to execute Kallen?

That's really ironic. As soon as Ryomer was speaking, my eyes felt strained and I had to close them for a bit. Stupid fan in my room, making my eyes hurt more when I sometimes forget to blink,
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:14   Link #1008
Ceazar Vi Brittania
The power of the king
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Agreed on all points.
lol Finally someone who understands. Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Too many Kallen fan boys here can't see past her disgusting hypocrisy and behavior Caezer.
I've noticed that in previous episodes, but I also realised resonable arguing is no use against blind in love users....I'm a bit like that myself when it comes to Nunally or Anya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Its a very big deal actually... the gut reaction would have everyone question Zeroe's motives... instead of savior, they will see him as nothing more than a forgotten prince trying to take his place on the throne... add this to his questionable actions like the attack on the research facility and other secret actions, this is enough for millions to loose faith in him as they will be unable to trust him anymore...

This is the reason why, a few episodes ago, Lelouche knew that the black knights would fall apart if he revealed his true identity in an effort to prevent Charles from using nunnally as a hostage
Well, If they have a bit a memory, Kirihara saw zero's true identity and told them to trust in them, he was at the time, a very japanese idol to the terrorists and there was Ougi, kallen, tamaki and other important OBK present at the time.

Then you have Urabe who was a "holy sword", after finding zero was a student and a britannian (prince wasn't so clear at the time) student, he was all like "who cares", without Zero we are reduced to recycle garbage. Kallen was most likely aware of the fact that he was a prince and she also said she didn't trust "the likes of him", but she was willing to follow zero even if he was who he is.

He destroyed a unarmed facility full of researchers experimenting on immortal soldiers "Is the official statement". So you are saying they can destroy the babel tower to make an escape killing civilians along the way (at least no OBK knew that they've been already killed ), but it's a sacrilege to kill Britannian unarmed people . Yeah that makes sense, specially to a former terrorist group.

And when he couldn't tell them he was a britannian prince wasn't because he was afraid to lose trust from the OBK ( cause he knew he could always make the speech --you're all useless without me--, you owe me and you knew I wasn't Japanese etc ect), but rather that was "the worst time to do it".
He had named himself CEO of the only army to protect his own Federation, (who don't know shit about him not being japanese etc etc). And the emperor declared war on him right there sooo , If he told them EVERYTHING he would've been crushed before starting to move, (Actually this was the reason Charles didn't say, Lelouch I know you are zero tell them you are my son, since he wanted the war too).....and even worse, if the OBK asked him why ?? why now??. He couldn't have possibly answered "Because I wanted to save my sister, who is also area eleven current governor hahahah".

All in all it was being a prince that would've crumbled the organization but the fact that it couldn't have been done at that specific time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Did you look away from the screen when Ryomer was discussing how they sent someone down to execute Kallen?
Yeah, that's just another example of why I can't stand her guts. First she was all crying baby when susaku punched her and was almost druging her, then she suddenly goes rambo on suzaku and then all high and mighty tells him: Now kill me, I don't care anymore (Yeah right cause you know he isn't gonna do it bitch), and then in this episode she is crying again at the sight of her being almost executed just to wear a red headband that makes her go all rambo again on britannian soldiers I mean wtf is that?
__________________

Last edited by Ceazar Vi Brittania; 2008-08-11 at 20:24.
Ceazar Vi Brittania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:16   Link #1009
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
What can I say? Women are prone to jumping from one end to the emotional spectrum to the other at the drop of a pin.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:22   Link #1010
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
Yeah, that's just another example of why I can't stand her guts. First she was all crying lady when susaku punched her and was almost druging her, then she suddenly goes rambo on suzaku and then all high and mighty tells him: Now kill me, I don't care anymore (Yeah right cause you know he isn't gonna do it bitch), and then in this episode she is crying again at the sight of her being almost executed just to wear a red headband that makes her go all rambo again on britannian soldiers I mean wtf is that?
She has a bad history with Refrain the first time, so it's only natural she would be upset by the potential drugging. Next time she was majorly pissed off and she had determined her fate. She accepted it. Last time some random grunt is about to waste her when all her friends are fighting for their lives. Her emotional reactions are perfectly understandable.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:23   Link #1011
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
What's makes what Kallen did before joining the black knights wrong and unforgivable, and what she did after ok?
What one side calls "terrorist" others call "revolutionaries"...

in fact the side that wins will determine if history records the black knights as "terrorists" or "revolutionaries"

[edit]
I not saying what she did was unforgivable but unlawful.

Everyone on this show acted above or broke the law at some point its almost enough to wish that there was a third party to step in rape both sides and put everyone on trial for war crimes
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:27   Link #1012
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
I not saying what she did was unforgivable but unlawful.

Everyone on this show acted above or broke the law at some point its almost enough to wish that there was a third party to step in rape both sides and put everyone on trial for war crimes
Law is a matter of opinion, and no one likes Britannia's opinion.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:31   Link #1013
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
The ending fo the extended preview seems to point towards the fact that Suzaku will indeed get very traumatized. I can't really tell if he was crying or laughing hysterically...

There are people in the show who aren't bad. Shirley wasn't bad, but she died. Nunnally wasn't bad... but she also died. Gino hasn't really done anything too bad yet... only fighting and following orders. Same with Anya. Guilford hasn't done anything bad at all, just following the person who he thought was Cornelia.

Wow... all the good people really get screwed over in this show.
Too many good people died in this episode, and because of Nina (oh how I HATE you Nina) and partly by Suzaku.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:33   Link #1014
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Too many good people died in this episode, and because of Nina (oh how I HATE you Nina) and partly by Suzaku.
Again, no one knows if they're dead or not--official site does not list them as dead, but as missing. As opposed to others (like Luiciano) who are listed as dead.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:36   Link #1015
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
The only thing I like about Kallen is her looks.

Personally Corneilia > Kallen in my book for having both Piloting and Leadership Skills
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:38   Link #1016
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
The only thing I like about Kallen is her looks.

Personally Corneilia > Kallen in my book for having both Piloting and Leadership Skills
Leadership skills, yes, but please note that Cornelia didn't stand a chance during her first battle against Kallen. Kallen's piloting skills are on par with the Rounds members, as Gino said, and we know through Nonnette that Cornelia's abilities are NOT on par with Rounds members.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:38   Link #1017
prototype_sky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Law is a matter of opinion, and no one likes Britannia's opinion.
Great so Britannian's don't exist because in their opinion => traitor/terrorist

Don't act like you speak for everyone
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:39   Link #1018
Ceazar Vi Brittania
The power of the king
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 26
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
She has a bad history with Refrain the first time, so it's only natural she would be upset by the potential drugging. Next time she was majorly pissed off and she had determined her fate. She accepted it. Last time some random grunt is about to waste her when all her friends are fighting for their lives. Her emotional reactions are perfectly understandable.
I knew someone was gonna say that, but they are all excuses that doesn't really explain anything logically.

1. No she doesn't, her mom does, and she adopted that stance (crybaby) . If she was at the sight of a potential drugging she should've made all those crazy moves from S1 when she snatched gawain.
2. She was indeed but she knows suzaku wouldn't kill her EVER, specially after talking to Nunally.
3. Yeah right she was so scared not to be able to fight together with the OBK that her tears came down out of frustration and anger
4. The headband actually has some adrenaline parch on it too then?.
__________________
Ceazar Vi Brittania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:39   Link #1019
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Leadership skills, yes, but please note that Cornelia didn't stand a chance during her first battle against Kallen. Kallen's piloting skills are on par with the Rounds members, as Gino said, and we know through Nonnette that Cornelia's abilities are NOT on par with Rounds members.
Yes Kallen has great piloting skills, but she gets a lot of help from her beefed up machine.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 20:40   Link #1020
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Great so Britannian's don't exist because in their opinion => traitor/terrorist

Don't act like you speak for everyone
And don't act like just because law exists it has to be followed, otherwise you're Suzaku. Britannia is an invader that conquered japan and stripped it of its rights. The people have every reason to give them the proverbial middle finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
I knew someone was gonna say that, but they are all excuses that doesn't really explain anything logically.

1. No she doesn't, her mom does, and she adopted that stance (crybaby) . If she was at the sight of a potential drugging she should've made all those crazy moves from S1 when she snatched gawain.
2. She was indeed but she knows suzaku wouldn't kill her EVER, specially after talking to Nunally.
3. Yeah right she was so scared not to be able to fight together with the OBK that her tears came down out of frustration and anger
4. The headband actually has some adrenaline parch on it too then?.
1. History by proxy is still history. It ruined her mother's life and Suzaku was about to do the same to her. Your second line is, quite frankly, stupid.
2. She talked about Lelouch with Nunnally, not Suzaku. Your argument holds no water.
3. She was sad because her life was about to end without having the chance to help her friends, who by all rights had come to free her and Japan.
4. It's just a symbol. Don't be foolish.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.