AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-07, 23:01   Link #1261
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
SH is now vectoring... too kawaii! Awesome job there SH. Hope to see more of your work. You're going to have to break down and show us. I might move on from c4d to vectoring... well that's if time permits me to learn.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 00:08   Link #1262
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
SH is now vectoring... too kawaii! Awesome job there SH. Hope to see more of your work. You're going to have to break down and show us. I might move on from c4d to vectoring... well that's if time permits me to learn.
Thanks Wing ^-^

You should give vectoring a try sometime even though it can be annoy it is fun

Okay so I'm finally getting back in sig making here is Haku's request

v1 430x130 34.2Kb


v2 397x120 26.8Kb


v3 No fractal 24.5Kb


And I eventually made myself a C.C sig with the render wjr did for me ^-^



As for Kaguya-sama she hasn't been touched yet today
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 00:20   Link #1263
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
I'll leave it up to Haku to critique the sig you made for that person. Now for your siggy. You know what would have been cool is to make the whole sig black and white and then clone stamp in the green hair. Try that and see how it looks like. If not, then why not removing the black and white portion of C.C. and adding some brush strokes, vectoring or c4d.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 06:12   Link #1264
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
I'll leave it up to Haku to critique the sig you made for that person. Now for your siggy. You know what would have been cool is to make the whole sig black and white and then clone stamp in the green hair. Try that and see how it looks like. If not, then why not removing the black and white portion of C.C. and adding some brush strokes, vectoring or c4d.
Will try that out then wing ^^

Here is some avies someone requested with a lot of different versions




+ The C.C sig re-done ^^;;

1.


2.


3.
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 20:48   Link #1265
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
That's wicked hot what you did to the C.C. sig! What does the sig look like without the C.C. on the left? You might want to take it her out and put something else in its place. But for sure, that's way hot just to have the green come out!
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 20:51   Link #1266
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
And I eventually made myself a C.C sig with the render wjr did for me ^-^

lol...C.C. look Cute As Ever ...
Good Work on The Sig Sweety-Chan
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 20:59   Link #1267
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 27
Did you change the thread name? I love the new name

Also I prefer the 2nd version of the CC siggy, excellect work.
__________________
Eps~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 05:28   Link #1268
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I agree with Eps~ on this one, version 2 is my favorite.

And the name change made me confused *cries in a corner*

Either way, nice new name and nice signatures ^^
__________________

Avantoe's corner | My Anime List | Sig by Malin |
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 08:58   Link #1269
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Nice C.C. Sig! i liked the fully colored one better xD

Nice thread name too~wished i were that creative in making thread names in the past XD;;
__________________
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 15:55   Link #1270
DunRz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
God,awesome job on the sigs and avatar .

Your skills are awesome *Claps* You have great imagination you know,Seriously.

Ho Ho Ho.

And I'm looking forward when you finish your vector tracing.
DunRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 07:38   Link #1271
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
That's wicked hot what you did to the C.C. sig! What does the sig look like without the C.C. on the left? You might want to take it her out and put something else in its place. But for sure, that's way hot just to have the green come out!
Without C.C on the left it loses effect of the sig

Thanks for the comment though Wing ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
lol...C.C. look Cute As Ever ...
Good Work on The Sig Sweety-Chan
Thankies Chaos onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eps~ View Post
Did you change the thread name? I love the new name

Also I prefer the 2nd version of the CC siggy, excellect work.
I asked Klash to change it for me to go with my thread banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantoe View Post
I agree with Eps~ on this one, version 2 is my favorite.

And the name change made me confused *cries in a corner*

Either way, nice new name and nice signatures ^^
Thankies Avantoe ^-^

*pets* sorry for confusing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSpring View Post
Nice C.C. Sig! i liked the fully colored one better xD

Nice thread name too~wished i were that creative in making thread names in the past XD;;
Thankies as well imouto =D

As for the thread name you can ask to change it you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunRz View Post
God,awesome job on the sigs and avatar .

Your skills are awesome *Claps* You have great imagination you know,Seriously.

Ho Ho Ho.

And I'm looking forward when you finish your vector tracing.
Thanks,

I tend to have too much of an imagination

Just a quick update on the vectors. But here is a few things I did

...

...

...

<----- I sooo wanted to do something like "OMG! It's Sweet!" But I couldn't

Gino Vector


Kaguya Vector
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 07:41   Link #1272
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Kaguya Vector
I've been quite out lately so I didn't get to see your other updates Sweety imouto.

Errr.. no outline on her face yet?
Can't wait for the finished update.
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 07:42   Link #1273
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchin View Post



I've been quite out lately so I didn't get to see your other updates Sweety imouto.

Errr.. no outline on her face yet?
Can't wait for the finished update.
Sorry but no

I usually leave all that to last
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 08:04   Link #1274
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post


<----- I sooo wanted to do something like "OMG! It's Sweet!" But I couldn't
lol...Kawaii~ Gino ava...
and I like The Nunnally ava ....But Why you fan of Suzaku
and Until now you didn't made The Lulu ava
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 06:52   Link #1275
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
lol...Kawaii~ Gino ava...
and I like The Nunnally ava ....But Why you fan of Suzaku
and Until now you didn't made The Lulu ava
The Lulu avie is in the process of being made

Gino is and thanks about the Nunally one

As for Suzaku, I already discussed it with you onee~ ^-^

Well I saw this picture and it screamed out to be avatarized



Oh and finally an update on the Kaguya vector seeing it's almost been about 2 weeks? or more x.x



^Uh ignore the bits where it's a bit funny and WTHish
It'll be fixed sooner or later.
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 06:56   Link #1276
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Oh and finally an update on the Kaguya vector seeing it's almost been about 2 weeks? or more x.x



^Uh ignore the bits where it's a bit funny and WTHish
It'll be fixed sooner or later.
Took you awhile to update this, were you busy lately Sweety-imouto?
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 06:58   Link #1277
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchin View Post
Took you awhile to update this, were you busy lately Sweety-imouto?


Sadly yes I have been. A few months ago I moved houses, then changed schools. Then only last week the comp crashed -___________-'''''''

So lucky I saved everything, but most of my PS got obliviated and not to mention CS3 T-T so now I'm back on CS2 which is kinda confusing since I'm used to CS3.

Well enough rambling from me now
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 08:44   Link #1278
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
The Lulu avie is in the process of being made
Lulu ava Can Wait..I heard about you comp crashed..I hope it Fixed
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 08:59   Link #1279
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Kaguya <3! Looking good I'm already thinking of what i can do with it =)
__________________

Avantoe's corner | My Anime List | Sig by Malin |
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 09:00   Link #1280
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantoe View Post
Kaguya <3! Looking good I'm already thinking of what i can do with it =)
Please, not a sig cuz I already thought of that.
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures, vector

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.