AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-13, 08:41   Link #2001
cupahe
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I don't get why cupahe replies to firefox as if he/she is some ginoxkallen fan Obviously, we all know Kallen is in love with Lelouch.
No, just pointing out that firefoxx showed why at this point the pairing would be retarded. This ties back to several conversations in this thread, which all seem to have been sparked by fake spoilers that someone kept fanning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Kallen isn't in love with Lelouch(just for fun)
And C.C. is in love with Tamaki.
cupahe is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 08:46   Link #2002
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Lol, actually Firefoxx is FoxxFire. XD
Kallen def. is LI. It's been flagged since the shower incident.
aurr is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 08:47   Link #2003
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
And C.C. is in love with Tamaki.
Someone agrees with me.
pingva is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 08:53   Link #2004
Sinn
Pwnage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here.
Whoops I mispell his/her name Sorry

Well I just think that foxxfire knows a lot already.

I also agree with pingva
__________________
I don't have a signature
Sinn is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 08:55   Link #2005
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Kallen is in love with Zero equals Lulu. So yes. XD

And CC x Pizza Hut is my OTP. {and no one is taking it away from me} <3
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 08:58   Link #2006
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Kallen isn't in love with Lelouch(just for fun)
See Narona, this is a trolling comment.

No offense pingya I know you said it for fun and didn't say the line for any inflammatory purposes.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 08:59   Link #2007
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Kallen is in love with CC x Pizza Hut x band aid.
Fixed for you.
pingva is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 10:56   Link #2008
darthfury78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I don't get why cupahe replies to firefox as if he/she is some ginoxkallen fan Obviously, we all know Kallen is in love with Lelouch.
I have a strange feeling that Kallen's devotion to Lelouch will be tested. For instance, I am not quite certain that she'll stay with him after she learns that he was responsible for Geassing Euphemia into genociding the Japanese people. Second, there is still the revelation that he ordered the massacre on the Geass Cult, including women and children. As well as lying to her that he killed Shirley. There is a very good chance that she'll leave with The Black Knights. However, if she can overlook Lelouch's dreadful act, then she is definately in love with him. So Kallen's love and devotion will be tested.
darthfury78 is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:00   Link #2009
cupahe
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I have a strange feeling that Kallen's devotion to Lelouch will be tested. For instance, I am not quite certain that she'll stay with him after she learns that he was responsible for Geassing Euphemia into genociding the Japanese people. Second, there is still the revelation that he ordered the massacre on the Geass Cult, including women and children. As well as lying to her that he killed Shirley. There is a very good chance that she'll leave with The Black Knights. However, if she can overlook Lelouch's dreadful act, then she is definately in love with him. So Kallen's love and devotion will be tested.
That sounds about right. This will likely stretch over two episodes, ending with some sort of confrontation between the two away from everyone and everything. Similar to 7, which if you look at it, is very similar to this except that it will be far more extreme.
cupahe is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:28   Link #2010
Masterkeyes2
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockford, IL.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Am I the only one holding a flag for C.C.xKallen ending?

Oh and what does OTP mean exactly?
Masterkeyes2 is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:32   Link #2011
Sinn
Pwnage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here.
Yuri isn't possible for code geass ..... Oh shi- I forgot Nina =_="
__________________
I don't have a signature
Sinn is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:37   Link #2012
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
What are all talking about?! Lulu has engaged C.C.!
Behold the truth!

No, i'm still Kallenlulu worship.er.
aurr is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:47   Link #2013
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
What are all talking about?! Lulu has engaged C.C.!
Behold the truth!

No, i'm still Kallenlulu worship.er.
What a cheapskate... He can afford to fund a bunch of Knightmares like the Sutherland Sieg for his favorites, but he proposes with a band-aid!? I think I would prefer C.C. be happily single than be paired up with him if that's the case...

OTP means One True Pairing. An overexaggerated way of just saying the pairing you support.
Micante is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:51   Link #2014
Masterkeyes2
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockford, IL.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Yuri isn't possible for code geass ..... Oh shi- I forgot Nina =_="
Never the less I hold hope for the day that Kallen and C.C. kiss and get dow-*get shot*.

I kid. Seriously though I don't really have a preference over one or the other. I think spending so much time on this forum has actually made me less of a Kallenlulu fan and more of a C.C./Lelouch fan to tell you the truth.

Or there is option number 3 and that would be C.C.,Kallen, and Lelouch have an amazing threeso-*gets shot*.

Last edited by Masterkeyes2; 2008-10-15 at 20:00.
Masterkeyes2 is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 11:53   Link #2015
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
Never the less I hold hope for the day that Kallen and C.C. kiss and get dow-*get shot*.

I kid. Seriously though I doubt really have a preference over one or the other. I think spending so much time on this forum has actually made me less of a Kallenlulu fan and more of a C.C./Lelouch fan to tell you the truth.

Or there is option number 3 and that would be C.C.,Kallen, and Lelouch have an amazing threeso-*gets shot*.
That's impossible. I snuck into the Code Geass studio and looked at the script. Based on my limited (non-existant) Japanese skills, I have managed to decipher that C.C. fell in love with V.V. after he took her to the Sword of Akasha on a date while Charles wasn't looking. There, he promised to have a double funeral with her. Isn't V.V. romantic?
Micante is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 12:00   Link #2016
Masterkeyes2
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rockford, IL.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
You know the scary part of all that?

I thought V.V. and C.C. were siblings at first :P
Masterkeyes2 is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 12:01   Link #2017
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
That's impossible. I snuck into the Code Geass studio and looked at the script. Based on my limited (non-existant) Japanese skills, I have managed to decipher that C.C. fell in love with V.V. after he took her to the Sword of Akasha on a date while Charles wasn't looking. There, he promised to have a double funeral with her. Isn't V.V. romantic?
I knight of proofs number 5 approve this message.
I'm pretty down with a MaoXCC ending because he certainly got the short end of the stick.
Then again i'm down with MOeCCXtamaki XD
ok In all seriousness you think ChibaXtoudou will work out i have a feeling one of them or both will die. I am leaning towards toudou dying.
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 12:02   Link #2018
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Well, I thought V.V. was a girl at first, how's that for scary?

Still, whenever I compare the two of them, I can't help but think about Goldilocks and the WIcked Witch.
Micante is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 12:05   Link #2019
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
I knight of proofs number 5 approve this message.
I'm pretty down with a MaoXCC ending because he certainly got the short end of the stick.
Then again i'm down with MOeCCXtamaki XD
ok In all seriousness you think ChibaXtoudou will work out i have a feeling one of them or both will die. I am leaning towards toudou dying.
Urabe, Senba and Asahina have all died already. Now that it seems the two of them plan to turn against Zero, I'm thinking them dying is pretty high.

"There will be less deaths in R2" - Said the Sunrise staff. Look where we are now >.>. Wait... unless characters that are MIA are actually not dead.

EDIT: Oh... I made a new post instead of editting. Anyway to merge posts together?
Micante is offline  
Old 2008-08-13, 12:05   Link #2020
Sinn
Pwnage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Here.
Toudou might die, I'm thinking that he will die when he tries to save Chiba. And there you have a confession

TamakixC.C is better than TamakixMoeC.C, MoeC.C is too young to pair with anyone now.
__________________
I don't have a signature
Sinn is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.