AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-15, 13:07   Link #1841
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Well, who knows. It could have been, both of them had it planned long ago, V.V. just forced Charles to take it, or Charles just took it by force. I still find it kind of weird whenever C.C. asks him, he dodges the subject. I don't think Charles is someone that would be ashamed of saying, "I took it by force for my own purposes."



Well, think of it this way. If he did inherit the Code, he would have had needed a high-level Geass. When he was shown making that promise with Charles to not lie, he didn't have the Code (as can be shown by his short hair) and possibly didn't have the Geass either, or at least, it wasn't permanenent.

Now, if that was the case, V.V .would have completely dominated all the other Geass users when it came to the power and mastery of his Geass.

C.C. - She took many years to be at a level to take the Code from the nun
Mao - Went insane and lost to the Geass
Charles - Again, many years, although he probably was at the level to take V.V.'s Code long ago and didn't because of their relationship. Still has control and his Geass wasn't permanent.
Lelouch - Not at the level to take Codes, lost control and Geass is permanent.

Now, let's take a look a look at V.V. Assuming he didn't have the Geass during that "We won't lie" flashback, think about how many years it took for that young V.V. to grow into our less young V.V. Probably about a year or so. In one year or so, V.V.'s Geass reached a high enough level to take the Code from his contractor, and he was pretty young when that happened.

If we see things this way, V.V. makes all the other Geass users and past Geass users seem like they were using training wheels.
ohh, but Lelouch was using Geass lfor only two years. So he still can beat V.V. in that.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 15:08   Link #1842
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Now, if that was the case, V.V .would have completely dominated all the other Geass users when it came to the power and mastery of his Geass.

C.C. - She took many years to be at a level to take the Code from the nun
Mao - Went insane and lost to the Geass
Charles - Again, many years, although he probably was at the level to take V.V.'s Code long ago and didn't because of their relationship. Still has control and his Geass wasn't permanent.
Lelouch - Not at the level to take Codes, lost control and Geass is permanent.
One thing is incorrect, Mao did not lose to Geass, Mao lost to his emotion, and C.C. to hers in regards to him. Mao was at the level needed to take C.C.'s Code when he originally acquired Geass due to his abnormal affinity to it, or whatever. He started off with the same level of Geass that it took C.C. years to develop. At that point, he very well could have taken the Code from C.C. but two things made him fail: He loved C.C., and she loved him. He wouldn't kill her, she wouldn't want him to suffer. Mao lost to circumstances.

There is nothing to say that, given Charles' mastery of his Geass, both eyes and under full control, that V.V. was not also highly attuned to the Geass. He could have, very easily, acquired the Geass right after his discussion with Charles and taken the Code moments later because he started with it strong enough.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 15:15   Link #1843
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
One thing is incorrect, Mao did not lose to Geass, Mao lost to his emotion, and C.C. to hers in regards to him. Mao was at the level needed to take C.C.'s Code when he originally acquired Geass due to his abnormal affinity to it, or whatever. He started off with the same level of Geass that it took C.C. years to develop. At that point, he very well could have taken the Code from C.C. but two things made him fail: He loved C.C., and she loved him. He wouldn't kill her, she wouldn't want him to suffer. Mao lost to circumstances.

There is nothing to say that, given Charles' mastery of his Geass, both eyes and under full control, that V.V. was not also highly attuned to the Geass. He could have, very easily, acquired the Geass right after his discussion with Charles and taken the Code moments later because he started with it strong enough.
Okay, but I don't think Mao could have taken C.C.'s Geass right away. There's no way spending a few days with Mao would have made C.C. hesistate after centuries of suffering. Maybe it took a good few years for Mao's Geass to develop until it was strong enough to take C.C.'s, but at that point, emotions already got in the way.

I'm still led to believe that V.V. was a Geass prodigy that surpasses everyone else's assuming the fact that he got his Code through that means. Mao's Geass isolated him from everyone except C.C. Lelouch's Geass, we've already seen the consequences first hand and he's still not strong enough to take the Code.

However, V.V. was still able to keep a healthy relationship with Charles.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 21:10   Link #1844
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Well, here is my try to revive this thread!

I know I should have posted this in the romance thread, but... maybe it's just me but it seems hard to have a talk between C.C. fans about C.C. and C.C. X Lelouch when there are a lot of people who are only talking about things related to Kallen.


/!\ Before doing anything, READ what I said below please

Please, I will ask to all the C.C. haters and the Kalulu fans to not turn this discussion into a Kallen VS C.C. fight. If it's only to dismiss what I said or to say that there is no romance hints while there is plenty of it about their Kalulu blablablabla (I'm tired of the bias, really), then please, stay away.... We don't have the same points of view so there is no need to write 5 pages of "I disagree blablabla". We already got it!. No need to say it 100 times again. So try to respect it a bit (I thank you if you can) and let the C.C. fans talking about what they consider as good possibilities about their favorite pairing at least in the C.C. thread. Thanks.

I will ask the C.C. fans to not respond to blatant trolling, please. And don't make stupid comparisons between C.C. and Kallen. This should be a discussion about C.C. and Lelouch, so let the Kallen_X_Lelouch's things out of this discussion. Thanks.




So let it starts. Here are some C.C. X Lelouch hints I saw in R2. I also quoted some other interactions between C.C. and Lelouch. Feel free to add new points from R2 (I think I forgot some) and R1. And feel free to talk about it without bashing the C.C. fans opinions, please and thanks.
(I would have liked to do the same for the first season but I don't own the videos anymore.....)


I will add some screenshots soon!



/!\ I will say it one more time. I hope you read what I wrote above about the shipping war and such *stare*



Episode 1
1. The whole speech by C.C. about her being the only one who knows the true Lelouch. Then the Kiss. I can't bring the lines from the discussion. I seems that I lost this video :/

Episode 3
1. C.C. was in fact the Zero who showed up at the TV. Kallen was jaelous about how much C.C. seems close to Lelouch. I see this as a good point. But maybe because I am a biased C.C. fan.

Episode 5
1. >>>>> I can't find Koshimizu's post about what C.C. was thinking when we can see her behing the door while zero makes his speech. It was from a storyboard.

2. C.C. being at ashford to retreive Cheese Kun XD. And Lelouch who was mad at her. That was so cute. Also, C.C. was also about to say something to Lelouch, but shirley showed up....

Code:
Lelouch: "Was Suzaku given Geass as well?"

C.C.: "No, that doesn't seem to be the case."

C.C.: "Anyway being near you -"

*shirley shows up* -_-
What C.C. was about to say?
Episode 6
1. Apparently C.C. said everything to Lelouch about what V.V. was planning. "to Kill gods". But the discussion switched to Charles and V.V.. What Lelouch has responded to C.C. is still a mystery. Not romantic, I know. But I am curious about what Lelouch's reply was...

Episode 7
1. Someone was talking with C.C. (Marianne maybe?). Maybe about C.C.'s feelings (if she is upset about Lelouch or not), but if that's the case, C.C. was in total denial.

Code:
"I don't mind if he doesn't come back here. All that matters to me is that he stays alive."

"Just to quit being Zero is easy. It's not that romantic of a thought."
IMO she really is in total denial about how she feels XD


2. Kaguya's "Three court ladies" thing. XD

I think that C.C. was a bit annoyed by what Kaguya was saying about "her husband" Lelouch.

Code:
"It's wonderfull to know that you are more a woman than you appear."
I think that because of the annoyed tone of her voice. But maybe it's just me.


3. C.C. and Kallen discussion

Code:
C.C.: "This mask is heavy. Not only the japanese, but the one who wears it must bear the entire world on his shoulders"
I think this shows how much C.C. understands Lelouch. About what he is doing. About what he bears on his shoulders.

3. When Lelouch showed up, C.C. was smiling, then Kaguya looked at her. C.C. was in total denial about her being happy. But she was happy.


Episode 9
1. C.C. interrupted Kallen and Lelouch and was saying weird things about pizza and tabasco. My point of view is that she was jealous.

Episode 10
1. C.C. teased him about Kaguya:

Code:
"Not your type?"
Why did she say that? Did she see Kaguya as a rival?

2. In the elevator, Lelouch and C.C. were talking about the chinese soldiers. This scene is maybe not romantic but shows how they are close as accomplices.

Code:
C.C.: "I see, so from the rebel soldiers there... Did you use a truth serum of something?"

Lelouch: "One by the name of geass"

C.C.: *smile*.
No real romantic meaning I think but I loved that scene XD

Episode 11
1. Lelouch showed one more time that he cares about her. I loved his voice when he was talking to her.

Code:
C.C.: "I shall go out with Akatsuki"

Lelouch: "C.C.. If things look unfavorable, then get out."

C.C.: "You make your moves before that happens."
I will add that she had faith in him while him was in doubts.


2. C.C. rooted for Kaguya about Tianzi's feelings for Xing Ke. Lelouch was surprised that even C.C. thinks that one's feelings is the most important. C.C. was looking at him with a smile when he left to talk with Tamaki. And Lelouch added:

Code:
"To think that even C.C. is against it..."
At least, he learned one more time that C.C. can also think as a woman because she is a woman. Then shirley helped him to realize the importance of Love.

Episode 12
1. While Lelouch was in a fight with shirley (clearly about shirley's feeling), he was thinking about her to help him because he didn't understand the mistake he made.

Code:
"It seems that I made a mistake somewhere, but what should I... Damn it! If only C.C. were here."
So he thought that C.C. could help him about "shirley's *love* feelings"? I was surprised. Since episode 11, he seems to think that C.C. knows a lot about Love.

Episode 14
1. C.C. was talking with someone

Code:
"What does he thinks I am? Leaving me here like this as a messenger."

*annoyed face*

"Hah? Come on now... I'm just worried that he might've forgotten about our pact"
My opinion is that this "someone" was teasing her about her feelings for Lelouch.
2. I think that C.C. was pissed about how Lelouch was talking about Shirley and the geass. That geass should be erased from this world. Because he meant to eradicate everything about Geass without thinking about her.

Code:
"This is the least I can do for shirley..."

C.C.: "Then shall you erase me as well?" <<<< I think she was a bit angry and maybe sad.
3. Lelouch tried to protect her (again) from V.V. during the battle.

4.
Code:
"That's perhaps... Lelouch and my...".
C.C. was crying while saying that. I think she was crying because of Lelouch. He was planning to eradicate the Geass. So imo she was talking about her supposed wish to die and about Lelouch who wanted to destroy the geass. I don't think she was really happy about that, because she thought that Lelouch didn't care at all about her and was just trying to eradicate the geass (including her). While she has, imo, already changed her plan by not using Lelouch as her replacement.

BTW I think that the "perhaps" word means that she was not sure about what she wants OR about what Lelouch feels towards her.

Episode 15
1. C.C. saved Lelouch from Charles by lying to him. I don't think that she was serious about her life and death speech. And she sent Lelouch in the World of C to save him. That's why the other C.C. inside the world of C, said:

Code:
"for you to have been sent here must mean that she wanted to protect you from something, even for a short moment.".
I think she cares a lot for him. It could be Love imo, but at least she cares a lot for him. That scene was like a sacrifice imo, for Lelouch's sake.

2. While Charles was about to kill her, she was crying. I think that she was also tired to live before meeting with Lelouch in R1, but now she has a reason to live: Lelouch. And she doesn't want to hurt him. Lelouch asked her:

Code:
"Why didn't you attempt to die with me as your replacement."
I think she doesn't want to use Lelouch as her replacement, while it was her plan at the beginning; I think, back in the beginning of the first season. Lelouch added:

Code:
"You were able to push the hell know as eternal Life onto me!".
I think she changed her mind. In the end she didn't want to give him the curse of immortality. She didn't want to hurt him. I think there is a real point here about her feelings towards him.

3. The line by Lelouch

Code:
"she's my.... my....".
What Lelouch was about to say is still a mystery. I don't know what, but there is a chance it could have been something romantic. (I don't say it's obvious, but it could have been something like that)

4. The line from Lelouch:

Code:
"Are you pitying me, C.C.?!".
Lelouch didn't get it OR was trying to force her to say the real reason about why she didn't take him as her replacement. Then C.C. started to cry and close her eyes. I think she finaly acknowledged what she feels for him at that moment.

5. Lelouch saying that he "will make her smile". Not inevitably romantic, I guess, but he cared a lot for her at that moment. He showed it clearly.

6. C.C. refused to die. The main reason I saw: her feelings for him. She didn't know that she will lose her immortaly at this very moment, but even so, she chose to stay with him rather than death.

7. Lelouch knows almost everything about her now. Her real wish, her geass, her past. He knows everything about the real C.C. and why she acted like that till now. I will add lelouch line "look at me". It doesn't have any meaning but just because I loved it XD

8. In front of Twilight Door, Lelouch was really gentle to her. And he was about to say something to her about Rolo

Code:
"I'll use him right away to...".
But never finished his line. I don't know what to think about this. Feel free to give your opinion.

9. When he realized that C.C. lost her memories, he seems in shock. Look at his eyes.

10. C.C. is now mortal again and lost her geass code. Immortality was the main problem to build up a Lelouch X C.C. relationship, but now, she is human again, but she lost her memories... But I'm not pessimistic and I think she will get her memories back without becoming immortal again.

Episode 16
1. Lelouch did a promise to her that he will not hurt her, but fails at it since he slapped her later by accident. Lelouch showed again that he cares about her. He seemed also shocked when she said

Code:
"This is nothing compared to what I usually get.".
Then he started to tremble while putting his left hand on her hand. I don't know if it's really that romantic, but I think he was a least full of regrets about what he did to her.

2. The Band Aid. We have talked a lot about this band aid. Well, this band aid was put on her ring finger from the left hand. In France, at least, this is where the boys put a ring for fianšailles or/and when they get married to the girls they love. There is a big close up on C.C. hand. So we can see it clearly. Me, I think this is foreshadowing something romantic. I don't see another reason to explain "why this hand", "why this finger", "and why the band aid is exactly in place of where a ring would be".

3. Lelouch knows that she suffered a lot. And she gives him an advice about friends and such. I think he will remember it in the next episodes when he will be in "isolation". That he needs "at least" some friends. Not really romantic, but that scene is important imo, and not only because of what happened later between suzaku and him.

Episode 17
1. C.C. was looking at her band aid with a smile on her face. Don't really romantic at first, but this quick scene was put there because the authors doesn't want us to forget about the band aid. There was no other good reason to bring up this scene imo.

2. When looking at the TV during the attack at the Tokyo Bay, C.C. was upset. About him I guess. He is her "master" after all. Not really romantic again, but if she cares about him, then she doesn't see him as a bad master. That's important I think "if something as to happen between them in the next episodes".
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 21:33   Link #1845
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Will do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 1
1. The whole speech by C.C. about her being the only one who knows the true Lelouch. Then the Kiss. I can't bring the lines from the discussion. I seems that I lost this video :/
Arguably, much of that sequence is more a matter of simple fact than romantic hints. Amnesiac (in a sense) Lelouch was a falsity in and of himself. Can't deny the kiss, but that's sort of like Starfire in the Teen Titans comics. She kissed Robin because it was fun, not because it was necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 3
1. C.C. was in fact the Zero who showed up at the TV. Kallen was jaelous about how much C.C. seems close to Lelouch. I see this as a good point. But maybe because I am a biased C.C. fan.
Sure sign of trust, but then Lelouch has always trusted C.C. and she's used to the act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 5
1. >>>>> I can't find Koshimizu's post about what C.C. was thinking when we can see her behind the door while zero makes his speech. It was from a storyboard.

2. C.C. being at ashford to retreive Cheese Kun XD. And Lelouch who was mad at her. That was so cute. Also, C.C. was also about to say something to Lelouch, but shirley showed up....

Lelouch: "Was Suzaku given Geass as well?"

C.C.: "No, that doesn't seem to be the case."

C.C.: "Anyway being near you -"

*shirley shows up* -_-

What C.C. was about to say?
1. Dead end there then.
2. Can't deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 6
1. Apparently C.C. said everything to Lelouch about what V.V. was planning. "to Kill gods". But the discussion switched to Charles and V.V.. What Lelouch has responded to C.C. is still a mystery. Not romantic, I know. But I am curious about what Lelouch's reply was...
We all are, I'm sure, but I doubt he took it literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 7
1. Someone was talking with C.C. (Marianne maybe?). Maybe about C.C.'s feelings (if she is upset about Lelouch or not), but if that's the case, C.C. was in total denial.

"I don't mind if he doesn't come back here. All that matters to me is that he stays alive."

"Just to quit being Zero is easy. It's not that romantic of a thought."

IMO she really is in total denial about how she feels XD

2. Kaguya's "Three court ladies" thing. XD

I think that C.C. was a bit annoyed by what Kaguya was saying about "her husband" Lelouch.

"It's wonderfull to know that you are more a woman than you appear."

I think that because of the annoyed tone of her voice. But maybe it's just me.

3. C.C. and Kallen discussion

C.C.: "This mask is heavy. Not only the japanese, but the one who wears it must bear the entire world on his shoulders"

I think this shows how much C.C. understands Lelouch. About what he is doing. About what he bears on his shoulders.

4. When Lelouch showed up, C.C. was smiling, then Kaguya looked at her. C.C. was in total denial about her being happy. But she was happy.
1. Agree.
2. Possibly, but she only said that after Kaguya was ok with Zero sleeping around.
3. She's had longer to get a sense of that.
4. Obvious moment of like. no denying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 9
1. C.C. interrupted Kallen and Lelouch and was saying weird things about pizza and tabasco. My point of view is that she was jealous.
Can't argue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 10
1. C.C. teased him about Kaguya:

"Not your type?"

Why did she say that? Did she see Kaguya as a rival?

2. In the elevator, Lelouch and C.C. were talking about the chinese soldiers. This scene is maybe not romantic but shows how they are close as accomplices.

C.C.: "I see, so from the rebel soldiers there... Did you use a truth serum of something?"

Lelouch: "One by the name of geass"

C.C.: *smile*.

No real romantic meaning I think but I loved that scene XD
1. The teasing was about Tianzi, not Kaguya.
2. Agreed, semi-cute/funny moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 11
1. Lelouch showed one more time that he cares about her. I loved his voice when he was talking to her.

C.C.: "I shall go out with Akatsuki"

Lelouch: "C.C.. If things look unfavorable, then get out."

C.C.: "You make your moves before that happens."

I will add that she had faith in him while him was in doubts.

2. C.C. rooted for Kaguya about Tianzi's feelings for Xing Ke. Lelouch was surprised that even C.C. thinks that one's feelings is the most important. C.C. was looking at him with a smile when he left to talk with Tamaki. And Lelouch added:

"To think that even C.C. is against it..."

At least, he learned one more time that C.C. can also think as a woman because she is a woman. Then shirley helped him to realize the importance of Love.
Can't disagree with either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 12
1. While Lelouch was in a fight with shirley (clearly about shirley's feeling), he was thinking about her to help him because he didn't understand the mistake he made.

"It seems that I made a mistake somewhere, but what should I... Damn it! If only C.C. were here."

So he thought that C.C. could help him about "shirley's *love* feelings"? I was surprised. Since episode 11, he seems to think that C.C. knows a lot about Love.
Because she does. Remember episode 5. She had to clue him in on Villetta and Ohgi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 14
1. C.C. was talking with someone

"What does he thinks I am? Leaving me here like this as a messenger."

*annoyed face*

"Hah? Come on now... I'm just worried that he might've forgotten about our pact"

My opinion is that this "someone" was teasing her about her feelings for Lelouch.

2. I think that C.C. was pissed about how Lelouch was talking about Shirley and the geass. That geass should be erased from this world. Because he meant to eradicate everything about Geass without thinking about her.

"This is the least I can do for shirley..."

C.C.: "Then shall you erase me as well?" <<<< I think she was a bit angry and maybe sad.

3. Lelouch tried to protect her (again) from V.V. during the battle.

4.
"That's perhaps... Lelouch and my...".

C.C. was crying while saying that. I think she was crying because of Lelouch. He was planning to eradicate the Geass. So imo she was talking about her supposed wish to die and about Lelouch who wanted to destroy the geass. I don't think she was really happy about that, because she thought that Lelouch didn't care at all about her and was just trying to eradicate the geass (including her). While she has, imo, already changed her plan by not using Lelouch as her replacement.

BTW I think that the "perhaps" word means that she was not sure about what she wants OR about what Lelouch feels towards her.
1. Marianne, and she's known to do that.
2. probably, at least a little. Wanting to die, however, makes her a little indifferent.
3. Simple matter of logic there, but more concern could be present.
4. More like she regretted having to give him up I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 15
1. C.C. saved Lelouch from Charles by lying to him. I don't think that she was serious about her life and death speech. And she sent Lelouch in the World of C to save him. That's why the other C.C. inside the world of C, said:

"for you to have been sent here must mean that she wanted to protect you from something, even for a short moment."

I think she cares a lot for him. It could be Love imo, but at least she cares a lot for him. That scene was like a sacrifice imo, for Lelouch's sake.

2. While Charles was about to kill her, she was crying. I think that she was also tired to live before meeting with Lelouch in R1, but now she has a reason to live: Lelouch. And she doesn't want to hurt him. Lelouch asked her:

"Why didn't you attempt to die with me as your replacement."

I think she doesn't want to use Lelouch as her replacement, while it was her plan at the beginning; I think, back in the beginning of the first season. Lelouch added:

"You were able to push the hell know as eternal Life onto me!".

I think she changed her mind. In the end she didn't want to give him the curse of immortality. She didn't want to hurt him. I think there is a real point here about her feelings towards him.

3. The line by Lelouch

"she's my.... my...."

What Lelouch was about to say is still a mystery. I don't know what, but there is a chance it could have been something romantic. (I don't say it's obvious, but it could have been something like that)

4. The line from Lelouch:

"Are you pitying me, C.C.?!".

Lelouch didn't get it OR was trying to force her to say the real reason about why she didn't take him as her replacement. Then C.C. started to cry and close her eyes. I think she finaly acknowledged what she feels for him at that moment.

5. Lelouch saying that he "will make her smile". Not inevitably romantic, I guess, but he cared a lot for her at that moment. He showed it clearly.

6. C.C. refused to die. The main reason I saw: her feelings for him. She didn't know that she will lose her immortaly at this very moment, but even so, she chose to stay with him rather than death.

7. Lelouch knows almost everything about her now. Her real wish, her geass, her past. He knows everything about the real C.C. and why she acted like that till now. I will add lelouch line "look at me". It doesn't have any meaning but just because I loved it XD

8. In front of Twilight Door, Lelouch was really gentle to her. And he was about to say something to her about Rolo

"I'll use him right away to..."

But never finished his line. I don't know what to think about this. Feel free to give your opinion.

9. When he realized that C.C. lost her memories, he seems in shock. Look at his eyes.

10. C.C. is now mortal again and lost her geass code. Immortality was the main problem to build up a Lelouch X C.C. relationship, but now, she is human again, but she lost her memories... But I'm not pessimistic and I think she will get her memories back without becoming immortal again.
This whole episode shows that she cares for Lelouch, and that he doesn't want to lose her, either. The memory loss has taken her any anyway, so he was surprised. She's no longer herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 16
1. Lelouch did a promise to her that he will not hurt her, but fails at it since he slapped her later by accident. Lelouch showed again that he cares about her. He seemed also shocked when she said

"This is nothing compared to what I usually get."

Then he started to tremble while putting his left hand on her hand. I don't know if it's really that romantic, but I think he was a least full of regrets about what he did to her.

2. The Band Aid. We have talked a lot about this band aid. Well, this band aid was put on her ring finger from the left hand. In France, at least, this is where the boys put a ring for fianšailles or/and when they get married to the girls they love. There is a big close up on C.C. hand. So we can see it clearly. Me, I think this is foreshadowing something romantic. I don't see another reason to explain "why this hand", "why this finger", "and why the band aid is exactly in place of where a ring would be".

3. Lelouch knows that she suffered a lot. And she gives him an advice about friends and such. I think he will remember it in the next episodes when he will be in "isolation". That he needs "at least" some friends. Not really romantic, but that scene is important imo, and not only because of what happened later between suzaku and him.
C.Chii may see the band aid as something, but Lelouch wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 17
1. C.C. was looking at her band aid with a smile on her face. Don't really romantic at first, but this quick scene was put there because the authors doesn't want us to forget about the band aid. There was no other good reason to bring up this scene imo.

2. When looking at the TV during the attack at the Tokyo Bay, C.C. was upset. About him I guess. He is her "master" after all. Not really romantic again, but if she cares about him, then she doesn't see him as a bad master. That's important I think "if something as to happen between them in the next episodes".
Lelouch is probably the first person to care, so it's natural she'd like him in return.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:01   Link #1846
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Will do.
Thanks!

Quote:
Arguably, much of that sequence is more a matter of simple fact than romantic hints. Amnesiac (in a sense) Lelouch was a falsity in and of himself. Can't deny the kiss, but that's sort of like Starfire in the Teen Titans comics. She kissed Robin because it was fun, not because it was necessary.
I will not deny it. It may not be a romantic kiss, but i will not believe that kissing people was the only solution for saving/recovering his memories. She did it twice. And she knows what a kiss means.

I mean, she takes the decision to use kisses... . I would have understand something like that in an ecchi anime, but in Code Geass I find it really weird that there is no other meaning, but maybe it's just me

Quote:
Sure sign of trust, but then Lelouch has always trusted C.C. and she's used to the act.

1. Dead end there then.
2. Can't deny that.
Trust are important, at least in friendship, but also in love

Quote:
1. The teasing was about Tianzi, not Kaguya.
I will fix it, thanks.

Quote:
Because she does. Remember episode 5. She had to clue him in on Villetta and Ohgi.
I forgot that. I will add it as a non-romantic moment. Thanks.


Quote:
3. Simple matter of logic there, but more concern could be present.
4. More like she regretted having to give him up I think.
3. Yeah. 4. It could be that too, but I hope there is something a bit more romantic behind her reaction.

Quote:
This whole episode shows that she cares for Lelouch, and that he doesn't want to lose her, either. The memory loss has taken her any anyway, so he was surprised. She's no longer herself.
My main point of view is that now he really knows everything about her. I still think this will be important somewhere in the next episodes.

Quote:
C.Chii may see the band aid as something, but Lelouch wouldn't.
True, but there is something in the authors' minds imo. Well, I will just wait. But I will be surprise if nothing happens about this "band aid / ring finger".

Quote:
Lelouch is probably the first person to care, so it's natural she'd like him in return
Because he is the first, that's why she might love him a lot. It would be a good thing if she remembers this after that she got her memories back. (if she gets her memories back...)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:07   Link #1847
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Awww... What about all the C.C. fans that don't want C.C. to end up with Lelouch? Not that I'm one of them...
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:12   Link #1848
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Awww... What about all the C.C. fans that don't want C.C. to end up with Lelouch? Not that I'm one of them...
They can give their opinions

My warning is not that serious you know, I just wanted to avoid the posts full of "i disagree" with no other explanation or full of comparisons with kallen.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:16   Link #1849
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
So.... any of you into fanfiction?
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:20   Link #1850
True Warrior
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Juken Club, Todo Academy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
So.... any of you into fanfiction?
Fanfiction thread please
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:23   Link #1851
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
This thread has been slowly dying since Episode 15... Not much to talk about now that C.C.'s become all... non-C.C. I don't even care if Lelouch ends up with her at this point, I want the C.C. I knew to be back.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:26   Link #1852
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
This thread has been slowly dying since Episode 15... Not much to talk about now that C.C.'s become all... non-C.C. I don't even care if Lelouch ends up with her at this point, I want the C.C. I knew to be back.
Well, right now, all C.C. is good for is being moe
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:30   Link #1853
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
This is Code Geass! Why does C.C., of all people, have to be moe? They could have made a Knight of Rounds moe, but nooo.... let's take C.C. of all people and make her moe. EVERYONE LOVES MOE! The C.C. fans will love it.

While I do find the new C.C. to be kind of interesting... it's damaging her a lot as a character plot-wise. She interacts with no one except Lelouch now.

I think maybe... just maybe... Taniguchi came to the AS forums to learn english and he was under Kalulu assault a long time ago and became too scarred for life to develop C.C.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:36   Link #1854
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I think maybe... just maybe... Taniguchi came to the AS forums to learn english and he was under Kalulu assault a long time ago and became too scarred for life to develop C.C.
Be careful or you will break your sarcasm-o-meter

And I'm not into fanfictions at all =p
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:38   Link #1855
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
This is Code Geass! Why does C.C., of all people, have to be moe? They could have made a Knight of Rounds moe, but nooo.... let's take C.C. of all people and make her moe. EVERYONE LOVES MOE! The C.C. fans will love it.

While I do find the new C.C. to be kind of interesting... it's damaging her a lot as a character plot-wise. She interacts with no one except Lelouch now.
Well, she didn't really interact with many people even before though. With the exception of Lelouch, the only one she really interacted with were Kallen... Plus V.V. and Marianne if you count her "mind-talks" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I think maybe... just maybe... Taniguchi came to the AS forums to learn english and he was under Kalulu assault a long time ago and became too scarred for life to develop C.C.

Now you're being paranoid
Tanaguchi having visited here sure is a sort of interesting idea though. I wonder what his opinions would be.. But I doubt he's like Rowling who peeks at what her fans are discussing and even partiparticles in the discussion to soem extent...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:41   Link #1856
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Be careful or you will break your sarcasm-o-meter

And I'm not into fanfictions at all =p
I can get it repaired, it's too damaged to be used properly.

I see. Just brought that up because it's where I can still find the Witch C.C. when I feel C.C.'s being neglected.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:52   Link #1857
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
So what do you think is C.C.'s "true" wish? It's not death. Is it for someone to stay with her forever? I mean supposedly, she talks to Marrianne in her own head so I don't think it's the lonliness of being immortal. Or is for someone to love her for who she is and not becuz of geass luv me long time hax?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 22:59   Link #1858
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
It's heavily implied that it's love, but the problem with the Moe C.C. is, she's not exactly any better off than the old C.C. In fact, I'd say she's worse because now she has to be forced to rely on Lelouch for the time being.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:09   Link #1859
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
So what do you think is C.C.'s "true" wish? It's not death. Is it for someone to stay with her forever? I mean supposedly, she talks to Marrianne in her own head so I don't think it's the lonliness of being immortal. Or is for someone to love her for who she is and not becuz of geass luv me long time hax?
When she was a child (before getting Geass), I think it was family/friends (Love, but not romantic) etc.

When she had geass at 16, I think it was Romantic Love. She even said that she got many proposals (but because of her geass).

Well, the current Moe C.C. is the first one. That's why i hope something will happen about her memories.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:12   Link #1860
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
It's heavily implied that it's love, but the problem with the Moe C.C. is, she's not exactly any better off than the old C.C. In fact, I'd say she's worse because now she has to be forced to rely on Lelouch for the time being.
Well with C.C. and all her wisdom and the many lovers that she's probably been with, it's hard to imagine that C.C. would pick Lelouch who has shown no particular interest in any female at all, to fullfill the "love" wish. I see her as the anti-Charles or possibly the same as Charles as I'm not sure where Charles actually stands. Her background states that she received Geass after being tricked by a Nun. What she perceived as kindness turns out to be nothing more than someone wishing to put a curse upon her. I think that her true wish is to see someone do things out of kindness and selflessness and not out of personal gain. Idk if that makes sense but that my speculation or take on it. So I suppose it might be to return the innocence of the world.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.