AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Torrent Submissions

Notices

Old 2008-08-16, 00:15   Link #1
Xarda
Slacker
*Fansubber

Wink [Moe-Nigga]Nogizaka_Haruka_no_Himitsu[06][FB1F3974].avi

[Moe-Nigga]Nogizaka_Haruka_no_Himitsu[06][FB1F3974].avi

#moetaku@irc.anisubs.net

Nyaa~

Torrent Link:
http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=11845
Xarda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 02:50   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarda View Post
[Moe-Nigga]Nogizaka_Haruka_no_Himitsu[06][FB1F3974].avi

#moetaku@irc.anisubs.net

Nyaa~

Torrent Link:
http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=11845
We do not list these because they are "pre-release" as such.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 03:53   Link #3
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta Send a message via Skype™ to shomazta
That's actually not released as a "pre-release."

edit: to elaborate, "nigga" is releasing this as a speedsub while maintaining the "joint" tag :/ (opposed to just releasing as [nigga])
Old 2008-08-16, 16:20   Link #4
Heero-Yui
Sekai-Fansubs Founder

hmm?

Actually even if it is called a "pre-release" why can't it be post since i think you even post other speedsubs what's [moe-nigga] different just because of the name ?
And yes this is a speed sub.
Heero-Yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:29   Link #5
martino
makes no files now

So why can't you just simply do a single release? >_>
Old 2008-08-16, 16:30   Link #6
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta Send a message via Skype™ to shomazta
"It's some nigga shi- for the impatient nigga's..."

Idea originally was just to let "nigga" put out these sh*t subs... I mean speed subs... and Moetaku would release their own slow subs later on in the future :d

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
So why can't you just simply do a single release? >_>
"you"...well "you" and I'll assume you are inferring I (as in sho) can't tell a "nigga" what to do... "nigga" does what he does... Moetaku ain't nigga and that nigga ain't Moetaku :/

edit2: sorry... seriously tho... "why" because we aren't "nigga" and that's not up to "Moetaku standards" let slow subs be slow subs... unless you're asking us to just completely ignore typesetting, editing, and become another Chihiro... then I think you're question is a bit vague and sort of unneeded--self explanatory, Moetaku = slow subs and/or self proclaimed "quality" subs... I'd personally rather spend 2 days working on typesetting then scrapping that and only focusing on sub dialogue -.-
Old 2008-08-16, 16:35   Link #7
Dark_Samurai

Even if the name says pre-release, i dont find any valid reason y it should not be listed. its still a fansub. no matter wat name tag it is.

Last edited by Dark_Samurai; 2008-08-16 at 16:36. Reason: reword
Dark_Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:36   Link #8
martino
makes no files now

What what? So whoever that is in charge of this Nigga has nothing to do with you... meaning he/she/they don't take orders from you (sho/Moetaku/whoever) yet you support (from the threads in this post) and announce their releases... funky. Or am I misunderstanding?
Old 2008-08-16, 16:40   Link #9
Heero-Yui
Sekai-Fansubs Founder

Martino mind your business nigga and go sub me some cool and spicy to flame and Yes im that nigga releasing these for the people that can't wait for moetaku to release and yes its a real release its even better than a few speedsubs imo you should look at it, it will give you eye cancer .
Old 2008-08-16, 16:41   Link #10
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

d_s in the past it was listed as "pre-release" now it's just a shitsub or speedsub or w/e ... martino if you don't like it you don't have to... there goes one reason why it's not solo...

major reason... that release has nothing but a raw tl and some timing slapped on the first available crappy raw and is downscaled to 396p :/ There's no filtering, etc... and I'm pretty sure you're not on the side that would rather just see that crap running around your interwebs, eh? o_O

nigga, you ain't "nigga" ... "nigga" is an old head from an older group that merely did speedsubs...
Old 2008-08-16, 16:45   Link #11
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero-Yui View Post
Martino mind your business nigga and go sub me some cool and spicy to flame and Yes im that nigga releasing these for the people that can't wait for moetaku to release and yes its a real release its even better than a few speedsubs imo you should look at it, it will give you eye cancer .
Wow... I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION and you troll me... wtf... how nice of you...

You know, I actually wanted to ask as a human what this business was about (and this thread gave me a chance to, so did xris I'm guessing), but seems like some people actually aren't mature enough to give an answer without acting like little children with some weird complexes... :/

Uhhh... forget it.

EDIT: Thanks for the explanation sho, makes sense now.
Old 2008-08-16, 16:48   Link #12
Heero-Yui
Sekai-Fansubs Founder

Lol just kidding but yeah i wasn't trying to flame you martino its just irritaes me to see my release not posted but w/e power2all will solve this with his skills kthnx and yeah im no kid. sike sike haha
Old 2008-08-16, 16:50   Link #13
Power2All

It's still a release.
Since it takes a long time to typeset, time correctly (as in micro-timing), fixing signs (using AFX, and thats not easy to use, you should know that martino), encoding in high settings and 2 versions, and the final thing: Making it worth to archive.
This is a release for the impatient people and therefor released with a fast-timing and with a fast setup style.

If you declare this not to be posted, you could see this as withholding a release just because it's released faster then the proper version.
I've seen this a lot of times here as well, maybe I give you a hint, v2 ?
Power2All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:57   Link #14
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Think the topic is veering off the point...

nigga wants his release out for that subset of fans who are "give me give me"

This series, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, has no "timely" releases available... Moetaku is taking ages... I mean we wait an extra week just to get our hands on a raw we consider to be of better quality then what is released by cappers the "day" it airs. Then you have m.3.3.w who's recently decided to get into aiming for "quality" so they're also taking a decent amount of time. Lastly you have Aquastar-Anime who has just recently started releasing. Ah! To add onto that, I even know of another group that has yet to release and is currently working on the second episode...

point is this torrent is for those few "fans" that just want to get something right away. Also considering the fact that it's purely a speedsub(shitsub w/e) it's not worth saving, we want you to trash this... and you (the watcher) can decide what group to go with... this wasn't intended as some way to promote Moetaku(more releases or w/e you're thinking)... it's meant to promote the series.
Old 2008-08-16, 17:36   Link #15
Triet

Is you niggas ignoring NIGGA?
Triet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 17:40   Link #16
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

@power2all - it's not a "pre-release" ... more like v-9000 it don't exist

it doesn't follow the same queue we go through for our release, that's on a different assembly line... it's just nigga... so in otherwords, he could've released as some new name and you're saying you would've released that without any commentary--it's apparently already assumed that moe-nigga equates to pre-release? :x
Old 2008-08-17, 03:24   Link #17
xris
Just call me Ojisan

The main reason why the [Moe-Nigga] releases were not listed was because they had comments such as "[Moe-Nigga]Sekirei01|UNOFFICIAL|" or "[PRE-RELEASE][XVID-MP3][].avi | UNOFFICIAL " listed with their torrents.

My understanding is that if the torrents claim to be unofficial then that means they were most likely created without the groups consent or without the groups agreement.

I'm still confused after reading the comments here, on one hand it seems the request is that such releases should be throw away because they are poor quality or whatever.

One of our (AnimeSuki) rules is that fansubs have to meet some sort of standard, that some attempt has been made to accurately translate the episode (see our Listing Policy). Judging by what is being said in this thread, I am still unsure if the release meets this. It wouldn't be the first speed sub we haven't listed I'm sure.

Finally, while I find the group name, nigga, of poor taste, it isn't the reason the releases weren't listed.
Old 2008-08-19, 02:05   Link #18
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Yes, indeed those torrents were listed as [PRE-RELEASE], however this (ep6) was not... as far as meeting standards, you'd have to watch it for yourself and decide that, I guess. However, I'm pretty sure it "meets" them considering you list quite a few other speedsubs that could be considered much worse...

I won't go into details, but these nigga releases are purely literal translations (Japanese -> English) and the translator isn't just "half-assing" it...

In any case, it's up to your (ASuki staff's) decision whether or not to list it... I'm merely clarifying that these are no longer "pre-releases."
Old 2008-08-19, 02:57   Link #19
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomazta View Post
I'm merely clarifying that these are no longer "pre-releases."
That's fair enough. To be honest I had assumed that the "pre-release" & "unofficial" tags had just been forgotten to be added this time.

Torrent added.