AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-19, 15:10   Link #2181
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You should see most discussions involving the Black Knights right now then...
Different POV again. '^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:12   Link #2182
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
There are still discussions about that?
Yes... sadly. Mind boggling isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless
Different POV again. '^^
That is fine and all, but it still doesn't mean it makes sense.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:14   Link #2183
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yes... sadly. Mind boggling isn't it?
What's the jist of it? is it that people can't believe that they would betray him or that it was stupid to or something? Sorry haven't really checked the forums that diligently in the recent days.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:15   Link #2184
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
What's the jist of it? is it that people can't believe that they would betray him or that it was stupid to or something? Sorry haven't really checked the forums that diligently in the recent days.
Along those lines. Also the usual "OMG! They are against Lelouch! They need to DIE!!1!1" crap too.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:16   Link #2185
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yes... sadly. Mind boggling isn't it?


That is fine and all, but it still doesn't mean it makes sense.
So you basically say that people that are not in the side of OotBK do not make sense to you?

And i do not think people were like "Lulu-sama BLACK KNIGHTS DIE IN A FIRE". That is exaggeration.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:17   Link #2186
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Along those lines. Also the usual "OMG! They are against Lelouch! They need to DIE!!1!1" crap too.
Didn't you hear? The protagonist is always right and should be taken as a paragon of humanity and all that is good.

Just like Yagami Light!



Oh.

Quote:
So you basically say that people that are not in the side of OotBK do not make sense to you?
To insert my own thoughts, it's not so much that as it is that I think the people saying the OBK are "bad" or "assholes" or "deserve to die" need to be taken out back and shot due to the fact that anyone in the same position would be pressed to do the same.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:17   Link #2187
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
So you basically say that people that are not in the side of OotBK do not make sense to you?
No. The hate they get because they went against Lelouch in the sensible way they did and the bashing they get for that makes no sense.

Quote:
And i do not think people were like "Lulu-sama BLACK KNIGHTS DIE IN A FIRE". That is exaggeration.
Weren't you one of the people that you said you hope Ougi dies or something like that because of this?

And there are PLENTY of people who think the BKs should be destroyed because of "what they did." It is quite irritating actually.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:19   Link #2188
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Along those lines. Also the usual "OMG! They are against Lelouch! They need to DIE!!1!1" crap too.
If anything I thought they could have leveraged for more... Schneizel just openly admitted that Lelouch was someone he feared. Someone that the second prince of Britannia who conquered half was EU and left the rest only because he was too lazy to go after them is afraid of... I'd have gotten a few more concessions out of him and some insurance that he wouldn't just decide to retake Japan after they hand over Lelouch or something.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:21   Link #2189
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I'd have gotten a few more concessions out of him and some insurance that he wouldn't just decide to retake Japan after they hand over Lelouch or something.
This is Britannia we're talking about. There's nothing they could do to guarantee that wouldn't happen. They were however faced with too many scary concepts at once to just sit down and say "oh, let's form an investigation on Zero, a guy who massacred thousands of Japanese and can mind control!"
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:21   Link #2190
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
No. The hate they get because they went against Lelouch in the sensible way they did and the bashing they get for that makes no sense.



Weren't you one of the people that you said you hope Ougi dies or something like that because of this?

And there are PLENTY of people who think the BKs should be destroyed because of "what they did." It is quite irritating actually.
i actually want ougi to die!!!
But not because of the whole betrayal thing but because he was going to leave everyone behind because of Chigusa.
Chigusa > Japan for him.
Also he is such a weak leader as seen in episode 17.
I don't like his character very much.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:22   Link #2191
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

Weren't you one of the people that you said you hope Ougi dies or something like that because of this?

And there are PLENTY of people who think the BKs should be destroyed because of "what they did." It is quite irritating actually.
Someone's got the info wrong or what? :/
Anyway, it is obvious that you are a Lulu hater and whatever is going against him you welcome it with open arms.
And in a forum, a lot of people will irritate you, can't help it.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:22   Link #2192
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i actually want ougi to die!!!
But not because of the whole betrayal thing but because he was going to leave everyone behind because of Chigusa.
Chigusa > Japan for him.
Episode 19 proved this very wrong.

Quote:
Also he is such a weak leader as seen in episode 17.
I don't like his character very much.
You want people to die because they're weak leaders?

So explain to me again how this is rational?

Quote:
Anyway, it is obvious that you are a Lulu hater and whatever is going against him you welcome it with open arms.
Because if someone's not fellating the main character, they clearly hate him? There's no middle ground?
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:24   Link #2193
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
Episode 19 proved this very wrong.



You want people to die because they're weak leaders?

So explain to me again how this is rational?
how?
A good reply would be nice
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:24   Link #2194
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i actually want ougi to die!!!
But not because of the whole betrayal thing but because he was going to leave everyone behind because of Chigusa.
Chigusa > Japan for him.
Also he is such a weak leader as seen in episode 17.
I don't like his character very much.
It was Ougi that bartered for Japan. No one else. He cares about Japan a lot more than anything else. He was just as broken by what he learned about Lelouch as everyone else was, even more so judging by his reaction in that room.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:25   Link #2195
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Someone's got the info wrong or what? :/
Anyway, it is obvious that you are a Lulu hater and whatever is going against him you welcome it with open arms.
And in a forum, a lot of people will irritate you, can't help it.
I don't hate Lelouch actually. I hate fans of Lelouch that hold him as some paragon of truth when in fact, he isn't.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:26   Link #2196
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
It was Ougi that bartered for Japan. No one else. He cares about Japan a lot more than anything else. He was just as broken by what he learned about Lelouch as everyone else was, even more so judging by his reaction in that room.
actually i would argue tamaki was lawl.
As for Ougi he was ready to give up this misson a lot earlier if not for Diethart.
Even earlier was ready to die at the hands of villeta.
Just because things fell his way does not mean he didn't already abandon Japan.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:28   Link #2197
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
actually i would argue tamaki was lawl.
As for Ougi he was ready to give up this misson a lot earlier if not for Diethart.
Even earlier was ready to die at the hands of villeta.
Just because things fell his way does not mean he didn't already abandon Japan.
Don't give me that. If you want to go with that then Lelouch abandoned them all first during the Black Rebellion. Notice how it doesn't work? Everyone has people they are willing to protect. As for Ougi wanting to die at the hands of Villetta, I don;t think so since, you know, he was trying to talk her out of it (and did since she was the one that saved him in the first place.)
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:29   Link #2198
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
how?
A good reply would be nice
Ohgi's betrayal of Zero tearing him up if he didn't get Japan as reparations generally threw the theory that Chigusa was all that was important to him out the window. It proved there were still traits of loyalty and allegiance to his country.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:31   Link #2199
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Don't give me that. If you want to go with that then Lelouch abandoned them all first during the Black Rebellion. Notice how it doesn't work? Everyone has people they are willing to protect. As for Ougi wanting to die at the hands of Villetta, I don;t think so since, you know, he was trying to talk her out of it (and did since she was the one that saved him in the first place.)
we are talking about Ougi. Not Lelouch but if you want to talk about lelouch.
Lelouch did abandon them.
See how that works?
As for Villeta She means more than japan to him not necessarily a bad thing just not my cup of tea.
Aka Nunnally means more To lelouch than the world but she dead already so Lelouch has to live for his own goals now.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:33   Link #2200
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Lelouch did abandon them.
Lelouch abandoned them to go and search for his sister. I don't see how that is a bad thing.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.