AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 10 23.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 13.95%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 11.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 23.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 16.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 4.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.33%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-21, 17:00   Link #41
Guido

Forbidden Magic Medicine

This episode brought on me nostalgic memories from the very first Zero no Tsukaima season or to be more precise, episode eight of season one.

The irony in this episode though is that Montmorency becomes an unwilling victim to the magic medicine this time, in contrast, to Znt season 01 - ep 08 when she manufactured her own love medicine to have Guiche drink it but backfired on Louise instead, which to this case Louise also becomes victim again to the love medicine in this episode.

This episode really makes to miss the comedy flair from the first season. Back when Louise viewed Saito as only a familiar, and she was not bothered to have Saito in her room while undressing literally before his very eyes.

How characters do change as the story progresses dramatically?

Even the show gets unfazed with the broadcasting code as the echiness for season three exhibits without inhibitions more than it did for season 1 and 2 combined together.

Seriously guys, we need Fouquet back into the show. I really miss her.
Old 2008-08-25, 05:16   Link #42
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Yeah, I thought of ep 8 from the first season while watching this as well. Except, that was way funnier and more enjoyable with this. This was like all tease... almost the entire episode setting it up for the obvious mayhem... except the mayhem itself wasn't even all that great.

Nonetheless, watching this episode gave me a brilliant idea for a hentai series. When someone makes a hentai series about love potions and crap, with Horie, Kugimiya and Noto all in the voice cast, please, I want to be the first to know.
Closed Thread