AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-26, 00:49   Link #1101
KiraYamatoFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
If I wanted to I could illustrate them exchanging fluids by pure intercourse. I'm a lecherous woman so it's just a matter of time (that I have to spare).

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Oh, my...

I would love to see that if you ever post such drawing on your blog with a big note written "very very very NSFW".

When I think of Sheryl and Alto, I also have lecherous thoughts at times as well.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2008-08-26 at 01:06.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 01:07   Link #1102
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Oh, my...

I would love to see that if you ever post such drawing on your blog with a big note written "very very very NSFW".

When I think of Sheryl and Alto, I also have lecherous thoughts at times as well.
Only because it's soooo easy to do.
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 01:28   Link #1103
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Oh, my...

I would love to see that if you ever post such drawing on your blog with a big note written "very very very NSFW".

When I think of Sheryl and Alto, I also have lecherous thoughts at times as well.
For someone who was a fan of her Shizuru x Nats, I dont think it would be a surprise (rather, it would be a surprise if she didnt do one) , or she need to tag that single picture alone

Right, lone_wolf
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 02:33   Link #1104
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
For someone who was a fan of her Shizuru x Nats, I dont think it would be a surprise (rather, it would be a surprise if she didnt do one) , or she need to tag that single picture alone

Right, lone_wolf

LOL, yes, it could happen KiNA.

Funny you should mention my past work...I'm actually about to update one of my currently running ShizNat doujins LOL.


But yes...AltoxSheryl smex is coming rather close, I admit...very close.


--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
__________________
===================
Wolfie's Online Portfolio
http://www.wolfies-den.com/

Projekt MUSE is Back! Girls, Guns, Mecha and More!
http://www.projektmuse.com/

Lone Wolf's World of Popculture Goodies
Latest news on Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Game, Etc...
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 04:18   Link #1105
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
LOL, yes, it could happen KiNA.

Funny you should mention my past work...I'm actually about to update one of my currently running ShizNat doujins LOL.


But yes...AltoxSheryl smex is coming rather close, I admit...very close.


--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
The way things are going in the show, the animators may beat you to the punch.
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 04:24   Link #1106
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
The way things are going in the show, the animators may beat you to the punch.

LOL, but they won't be able to illustrate smex the same way as I.

I'm into smutty "detail".....I haven't earned the name "smut queen" from some of my online viewers for nothing.

AND...I can do something that no other doujin artist has thought to do....since I'm also an animator I can animate the act of smut between Sheryl and her Hime.
(however the action would have to be minus the moans and groans while I find some willing VA's LOL)


Anyhow, this is starting to go way beyond the original purpose of this thread so let me be the one that ends it here.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
__________________
===================
Wolfie's Online Portfolio
http://www.wolfies-den.com/

Projekt MUSE is Back! Girls, Guns, Mecha and More!
http://www.projektmuse.com/

Lone Wolf's World of Popculture Goodies
Latest news on Comics, Manga, Anime, Video Game, Etc...
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 04:30   Link #1107
ickem
シェリルの為に!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
LOL, but they won't be able to illustrate smex the same way as I.

I'm into smutty "detail".....I haven't earned the name "smut queen" from some of my online viewers for nothing.

AND...I can do something that no other doujin artist has thought to do....since I'm also an animator I can animate the act of smut between Sheryl and her Hime.
(however the action would have to be minus the moans and groans while I find some willing VA's LOL)


Anyhow, this is starting to go way beyond the original purpose of this thread so let me be the one that ends it here.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
I'm sure you can do some looping of Endou Aya's performance in the locker scene in episode 5.

Sorry, even though you said you wanted to end it, I couldn't resist.
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 05:35   Link #1108
MichiNekoChan
::::D
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So Cal
Send a message via AIM to MichiNekoChan


I saw this in the thread earlier and edited it a bit and put Sheryls signature in there instead.

Hope its a bit better to use for a wallpaper ^^;;

Last edited by MichiNekoChan; 2008-08-26 at 05:53.
MichiNekoChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 08:41   Link #1109
indr0008
Physicist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Singapore, NTU to be precise
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiNekoChan View Post


I saw this in the thread earlier and edited it a bit and put Sheryls signature in there instead.

Hope its a bit better to use for a wallpaper ^^;;
yup, it is better
indr0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 09:11   Link #1110
Tak
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post

Anyhow, this is starting to go way beyond the original purpose of this thread so let me be the one that ends it here.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
After you have brought our anticipation to insane levels? Yeah, thanks.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 09:51   Link #1111
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
I'm sure you can do some looping of Endou Aya's performance in the locker scene in episode 5.

Sorry, even though you said you wanted to end it, I couldn't resist.
I second this.

So... Tak and LW do the VA parts?
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:19   Link #1112
Tak
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I second this.

So... Tak and LW do the VA parts?
So... I am Sheryl?

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:27   Link #1113
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bryan/College Station, Texas USA
Age: 39
ROFL! Tak, I'm sure if you could make yourself Sheryl, you would and then love yourself entirely.
Just don't love yourself too much. You'll go blind.
kilroy0097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:30   Link #1114
Tak
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
ROFL! Tak, I'm sure if you could make yourself Sheryl, you would and then love yourself entirely.
Oh, you have no idea...

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:36   Link #1115
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Woa wait wait.. Since when is LW an uke D:
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 14:54   Link #1116
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to FLCL
i dont think tak would know what to do with himself...nor would i tbh.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 17:30   Link #1117
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darial View Post
BTW, what I wanted to add for a few days, while this picture is absolutely lovely, I couldn´t ( and wouldn´t want to ) imagine a situation where Sheryl would do the obedient waifu, as which she seems to be depicted in it.

If it were her watching over a totally exhausted Alto, that would make sense, but this picture depicts her more as the obedient housewife standard, which doesn´t fit the two of them at all.
magnuskn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 17:32   Link #1118
Tak
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
If it were her watching over a totally exhausted Alto, that would make sense, but this picture depicts her more as the obedient housewife standard, which doesn´t fit the two of them at all.
BAH! Even the most tsudere relationship can use a few moments of tenderness!

She can't beat him with a whip forever.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 17:36   Link #1119
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
BAH! Even the most tsudere relationship can use a few moments of tenderness!

- Tak
Argh, I am trying to get to bed!

As I said, if it´s her watching over an exhausted Alto who fell asleep, I can totally see it, but if you look more closely at it, it resembles more the obedient and dutiful wife watching over her husbands sleep.

I was just imagining one of my female friends coming into my room, seeing that as my wallpaper ( which it is at the moment ^^ ), and saying "Oh, so *that* is what you want Sheryl to be!" and me getting all horrified and saying "No, no, you see...".

Yeah, my mind is going strange places sometimes.
magnuskn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 17:49   Link #1120
abynormal
Skull Fairy Scout
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Recon
Send a message via AIM to abynormal Send a message via Skype™ to abynormal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
BAH! Even the most tsudere relationship can use a few moments of tenderness!

She can't beat him with a whip forever.

- Tak
I'm with this guy. Even the most abusive (fictional) relationship I can think of - Dr. Cox and Jordan from Scrubs - will have moments where the two finally put their guns away and simply enjoy being with one another. It works because despite the constant teasing and one-upmanship, we know the two are genuinely in love with each other. I can totally see Alto and Sheryl being like this, even if it's just for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
abynormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images, macross

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.