AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-26, 10:18   Link #2061
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Though your point about Marianya does not make sense

But if your talking about tomadachi Love i am down XD
No I'm talking about Love, and for me it makes sense. We will see. At least I'll be a bit happy if the people here can stop to insult C.C. and Marianne without being aware of what happened in their pasts.

I'm not talking about you, but some people really need to shut their mouths a bit.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:22   Link #2062
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
No I'm talking about Love, and for me it makes sense. We will see. At least I'll be a bit happy if the people here can stop to insult C.C. and Marianne without being aware of what happened in their pasts.

I'm not talking about you, but some people really need to shut their mouth a bit.
I think Marianne is a pretty cool guy. Eh takes lolis and doesn't afraid of anything.

On a more serious note, first impressions are important and when Marianne made her first actual appearance and she becomes completely different from what Lelouch and other characters said of her, it makes a bad impression on most people. As for C.C.... I guess people just don't like her since immortals are usually evil and that she keeps secrets from Lelouch the same way he keeps secrets from the Black Knights.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:24   Link #2063
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
No I'm talking about Love, and for me it makes sense. We will see. At least I'll be a bit happy if the people here can stop to insult C.C. and Marianne without being aware of what happened in their pasts.

I'm not talking abou you, but some people really need to shup their mouth a bit.
OK what didn't make Sense.
MArianne knew about CC true wish then why did she even need to ask why didn't CC take up Charles offer.
Which She promtly answer i don't know.
If she knew CC true wish, how come CC said she violated the contract.
Meaning the contract could have been completed.
Thus MarianneXCC in your opinion.
See how it is not making sense.

By the way Marianya does look like a terrible mother at the moment so i don't blame them.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:25   Link #2064
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I think Marianne is a pretty cool guy. Eh takes lolis and doesn't afraid of anything.

On a more serious note, first impressions are important and when Marianne made her first actual appearance and she becomes completely different from what Lelouch and other characters said of her, it makes a bad impression on most people. As for C.C.... I guess people just don't like her since immortals are usually evil and that she keeps secrets from Lelouch the same way he keeps secrets from the Black Knights.
That's not a good reason to be so insulting. Many people dislike Kallen for some reasons and most of them don't go in the kallen thread to insult her.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:27   Link #2065
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
OK what didn't make Sense.
MArianne knew about CC true wish then why did she even need to ask why didn't CC take up Charles offer.
Which She promtly answer i don't know.
If she knew CC true wish, how come CC said she violated the contract.
Meaning the contract could have been completed.
Thus MarianneXCC in your opinion.
See how it is not making sense.

By the way Marianya does look like a terrible mother at the moment so i don't blame them.
My point is, but I could be wrong, that you can fullfil a contract without having to die.

V.V. died because of his wounds, not because Charles took his code. So I think that a geass user can take C.C.'s code without killing her.

And where i said Maranne X C.C.? I was talking about C.C. X Lelouch
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:30   Link #2066
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Milwaukee
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's not a good reason to be so insulting. Many people dislike Kallen for some reasons and most of them don't go in the kallen thread to insult her.
Well there is nothing really that can be done by the insults as they're present in every thread about every character. While people can insult Marianne if they feel like it its kind of dumb to assume so much about her just from the few possible hints about her being something other than a good mother. We don't know her true motives with absolute certainty yet, so the insults on top of the speculation leads some to thinking you believe with absolute certainty that she is some absolute bitch who doesn't care about Lelouch. Again I wouldn't go assuming things until more is revealed as this show likes to make fools of all soeculation.
__________________
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:34   Link #2067
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
My point is, but I could be wrong, that you can fullfil a contract without having to die.

V.V. died because of his wounds, not because Charles took his code. So I think that a geass user can take C.C.'s code without killing her.

And where i said Maranne X C.C.? I was talking about C.C. X Lelouch
NARONA read well.
i try one more time.
One can fulfill the contract without dying Okay.
The contract is one wish.
That wish is for CC is to die.
Her true wish is to be loved.
Now if you say Marianne knows her true wish, which is to be loved.
Why did she ask "why didn't she take The emperor's offer of fulfilling the contract.
Which CC said i don't know.
If MArianne knows CC true wish why did she she violate the contract?
Which means the contract could have been fulfilled but it was not.
Thus the whole MarianneXCC bit.
If Marianne really knew her true wish.
In my opinion she does not know CC true wish because things would not make sense.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:34   Link #2068
equinox822
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 23
Actually, we have a pretty good idea of what kind of a person Marianne actually is. C.C's been talking to her for a season and a half. Also, the reason she may not have reacted to Nunnaly's death could simply be because she doesn't know yet. C.C. was relaxing in the World of C. during the second battle of Tokyo, after all. It is unknown whether she has access to Anya's thoughts. Her mind-transfer Geass may simply "shove aside" the actual Anya's consciousness when she takes over.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:36   Link #2069
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
NARONA read well.
i try one more time.
One can fulfill the contract without dying Okay.
The contract is one wish.
That wish is for CC is to die.
Her true wish is to be loved.
Now if you say Marianne knows her true wish, which is to be loved.
Why did she ask "why didn't she take The emperor's offer of fulfilling the contract.
Which CC said i don't know.
If MArianne knows CC true wish why did she she violate the contract?
Which means the contract could have been fulfilled but it was not.
Thus the whole MarianneXCC bit.
If Marianne really knew her true wish.
In my opinion she does not know CC true wish because things would not make sense.
Because she was teasing C.C. about Lelouch. She guessed, imo, why C.C. refused to die.

Because at that time, marianne didn't want to become immortal. C.C.'s wish was not the problem.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:36   Link #2070
Eliarine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
While people can insult Marianne if they feel like it its kind of dumb to assume so much about her just from the few possible hints about her being something other than a good mother. We don't know her true motives with absolute certainty yet, so the insults on top of the speculation leads some to thinking you believe with absolute certainty that she is some absolute bitch who doesn't care about Lelouch. Again I wouldn't go assuming things until more is revealed as this show likes to make fools of all soeculation.
This. People keep criticizing characters for passing judgment too quickly but they do the same the moment they're given the chance.

I'm waiting for more information about Marianne before calling her anything. Same goes for C.C.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:37   Link #2071
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The USA
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Actually, we have a pretty good idea of what kind of a person Marianne actually is. C.C's been talking to her for a season and a half. Also, the reason she may not have reacted to Nunnaly's death could simply be because she doesn't know yet. C.C. was relaxing in the World of C. during the second battle of Tokyo, after all.
But if Marianne is within Anya's body, and Anya already knows what happened, then Marianne would already know what happened (because she does seem to have knowledge of her surroundings, such as when she stopped Anya from destroying the Shinkirou). *this is assuming that that was indeed a conscious action on Marianne's part and not just a random Geass-interaction moment*
__________________

General of the Trap Army.


Nekomimi Mode!
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:37   Link #2072
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Actually, we have a pretty good idea of what kind of a person Marianne actually is. C.C's been talking to her for a season and a half. Also, the reason she may not have reacted to Nunnaly's death could simply be because she doesn't know yet. C.C. was relaxing in the World of C. during the second battle of Tokyo, after all.
Oh we know C.C from the start, Marriane was painted by Lelouch as a red herring Mary Sue, hence the overreaction at the revelation that Lelouch, Charles and Marriane seem to be very, very similar to each other.

How many toes does Lelouch have I wonder

jk
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:39   Link #2073
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
NARONA read well.
i try one more time.
One can fulfill the contract without dying Okay.
The contract is one wish.
That wish is for CC is to die.
Her true wish is to be loved.
Now if you say Marianne knows her true wish, which is to be loved.
Why did she ask "why didn't she take The emperor's offer of fulfilling the contract.
Which CC said i don't know.
If MArianne knows CC true wish why did she she violate the contract?
Which means the contract could have been fulfilled but it was not.
Thus the whole MarianneXCC bit.
If Marianne really knew her true wish.
In my opinion she does not know CC true wish because things would not make sense.
She asked why C.C didn't take Charles offer to tease C.C. about her true, which can't be gained if she would die by Charles.
C.C. said i don't know, because she hides her true wish, or maybe doesn't realize it. Or she is a tsundere.
Marianne knows C.C's true wish, that's why she violated the contract, not granting C.C's wish, that she asks people to grant - dieing.
Marianne knew C.C. wanted to be loved, not to die, so she violated the contract by not taking her Code.
It's easy and makes sense.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:40   Link #2074
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Because she was teasing C.C. about Lelouch. She guessed, imo, why C.C. refused to die.

Because at that time, marianne didn't want to become immortal. C.C.'s wish was no the problem.
For the first part it might be teasing but actually that part was pretty serious.

again your not getting the point.
If marianne knew her true wish there is no reason to give immortality away.
if she knew her true wish they could have had a Marianne X CC pairing.
Which in my opinion does not make sense.
your teetering between the the 2 wishes.
Either she knows it or she doesn't.

i am leaning to not because it would not make sense.
Quote:
"Marianne knows C.C's true wish, that's why she violated the contract, not granting C.C's wish, that she asks people to grant - dieing.
Marianne knew C.C. wanted to be loved, not to die, so she violated the contract by not taking her Code.
It's easy and makes sense."
You see this is the problem.

The contract = wish.
she didn't take the code because she didn't want immortality.
if she knew her real wish then she didn't violate the contract at all.
Instead she is trying to fulfill it. in your guys opinion.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:43   Link #2075
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
For the first part it might be teasing but actually that part was pretty serious.

again your not getting the point.
If marianne knew her true wish there is no reason to give immortality away.
if she knew her true wish they could have had a Marianne X CC pairing.
Which in my opinion does not make sense.
your teetering between the the 2 wishes.
Either she knows it or she doesn't.

i am leaning to not because it would not make sense.
Why are you still talking about a MxC pairing? That's you who doesn't understand anything.

Before the first season, marianne didn't know C.C.'s true wish. And she violated the contract, meaning, she refused to become immortal (IMO).

But then, Marianne has seen the interactions between C.C. and Lelouch. And in 21 she asked C.C. why she refused to die? But marianne already guessed why, imo.

Then she asked C.C. to face the reality. I think that means "to face lelouch and her feelings towards him".
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:45   Link #2076
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
For the first part it might be teasing but actually that part was pretty serious.

again your not getting the point.
If marianne knew her true wish there is no reason to give immortality away.
if she knew her true wish they could have had a Marianne X CC pairing.
Which in my opinion does not make sense.
your teetering between the the 2 wishes.
Either she knows it or she doesn't.

i am leaning to not because it would not make sense.
Didn't C.C. tell Lelouch that she didn't know who gave Charles his Geass. After she had returned his memories. It wasn't until the party episode did she tell him. She should know that it was V.V. since she knew Marianne and Charles. V.V. is the one who replaced her at the order and that he was Charles twin brother.

It's looking bad for C.C. She's been lying to Lelouch and keeping some pretty big secrets. I'm sure she will redeem herself in the end. I'm waiting till we learn more.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:47   Link #2077
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Didn't C.C. tell Lelouch that she didn't know who gave Charles his Geass. After she had returned his memories. It wasn't until the party episode did she tell him. She should know that it was V.V. since she knew Marianne and Charles. V.V. is the one who replaced her at the order and that he was Charles twin brother.

It's looking bad for C.C. She's been lying to Lelouch and keeping some pretty big secrets. I'm sure she will redeem herself in the end. I'm waiting till we learn more.
I thought C.C said "I didn't give that man his Geass" and left it at that.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:48   Link #2078
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
I thought C.C said "I didn't give that man his Geass" and left it at that.
Yes, in my sub, that's that.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:49   Link #2079
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Why are you still talking about a MxC pairing? That's you who doesn't understand anything.

Before the first season, marianne didn't know C.C.'s true wish. And she violated the contract, meaning, she refused to become immortal (IMO).

But then, Marianne has seen the interactions between C.C. and Lelouch. And in 21 she asked C.C. why she refused to die? But marianne already guessed why, imo.

Then she asked C.C. to face the reality. I think that means "to face lelouch and her feelings towards him".
ok so your saying at first she didn't know but now she knows.
so does that mean CC doesn't know that marianya doesn't know Marianne knows her true feelings.
ok that makes a bit more sense.
So CC is the one that doesn't know. that marianne knows in your opinion.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 10:50   Link #2080
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yes, in my sub, that's that.
Either way she was hiding that she knew until he pried it out of her at the party. I think she even told him how he didn't want to know. I'm still waiting and going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this. Maybe she had a good reason.

It's just looking bad how much she's kept from him all this time.
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.