AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Old 2008-09-02, 04:03   Link #8621
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
A question: Is this the correct way of saying "We are siblings" Ore-tachi wa kyoudai 俺たちは兄弟

Is that correct?

Please and thank you :3
I would say add "da" at the end

ore-tachi ha kyoudai da "俺たちは兄弟だ"

edit:
Just thinking it through. Sibling as in two brother, two sister or sister and brother. In Japanese it makes different

"兄弟" two brothers "kyoudai"
"姉妹" two sisters "simai"
"兄妹" An elder brother with a younger sister "kyoudai"
"姉弟" An elder sister with a younger brother "kyoudai"

yay for confusing Japanese... three different word, sama pronouncement >.>

Last edited by PhoenixG; 2008-09-02 at 04:10. Reason: adding stuff
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 04:49   Link #8622
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Name of War
Chapter Nine:
Thirty Pieces of Silver
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/9/

i love it, keep going.

hhhmmm i wonder how Hayate will act now, she will be send far away.

i am looking for more Hayate/Carim.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:13   Link #8623
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Hmmmm.... Thinking about recycling one of my old comedy stories and use Nanoha characters.... What do you guys think about re-using old ideas from past fics of a different series? I can promise it'd be pure shihrack (It's like shiny and khrack together)
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:29   Link #8624
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I don't see why not, romance and drama ideas are getting re-used all the time, so why not comedy ideas as well.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:31   Link #8625
labpartner
Stabbed by Bardiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
They're both as devilish as each other! :O

Now kids that's why it's more fun to watch other people get drunk.
Before anyone says anything: it's legal to drink in the UK at 18.
It's fun to see how your friends become totally another person when they are drunk.btw there's no age limit for drinking in China, I started with wine at age 6 or so.[/QUOTE]
Old 2008-09-02, 10:35   Link #8626
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Hmmmm.... Thinking about recycling one of my old comedy stories and use Nanoha characters.... What do you guys think about re-using old ideas from past fics of a different series? I can promise it'd be pure shihrack (It's like shiny and khrack together)

BRING IT. That way I have more backlog to get crushed by in the weekend I'm eying 4+ pages already.
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:45   Link #8627
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Name of War
Chapter Nine:
Thirty Pieces of Silver
One part I find real odd is that there is completely no further mention of the "rainbows" on Earth. I was expecting something after you said they were going to Earth in the last chapter. But acting as if nothing is out of the ordinary back on Earth?
One other thing, controlling a ship with a direct LC interface is ok, but powering it? Even if it's just a cargo ship, I think the energy requirements would be more than what an S-rank mage can provide. Even with amplifiers.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 12:18   Link #8628
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
One part I find real odd is that there is completely no further mention of the "rainbows" on Earth. I was expecting something after you said they were going to Earth in the last chapter. But acting as if nothing is out of the ordinary back on Earth?
One other thing, controlling a ship with a direct LC interface is ok, but powering it? Even if it's just a cargo ship, I think the energy requirements would be more than what an S-rank mage can provide. Even with amplifiers.
I think it could be done, it's all about how the energy is used and transferred. I mean, you wouldn't think a tiny little tug boat could haul things like it does, but it does. With amplifiers and routing energy, it could be very plausible.
Old 2008-09-02, 12:57   Link #8629
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Spoiler for Just a little help...:

Will Fate succeed in her plans? Find out next time! Same bat time, same bat channel!
Old 2008-09-02, 13:07   Link #8630
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I think it could be done, it's all about how the energy is used and transferred. I mean, you wouldn't think a tiny little tug boat could haul things like it does, but it does. With amplifiers and routing energy, it could be very plausible.
I don't know... I'm with Jimmy on this one. This would be less like a tug-boat and more like Fate installing a bicycle mount in the ship to try and power the screw. I mean, suggesting Fate can power a ship is suggesting she had enough power to fire an Arc en Ciel shot since a ship uses its reactor for both, and while I know Fate is strong, I'd rather not see her go Dues Ex on us.
Old 2008-09-02, 13:30   Link #8631
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:

Will Fate succeed in her plans? Find out next time! Same bat time, same bat channel!
What a cute, story... it was quite funny seeing Fate's antics in trying to come up with the right words to ask to Nanoha in order to get Nanoha to go on a date, with Fate. I hope Fate does get to go on the date.

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 13:53   Link #8632
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:

keep going Satashi, wanna know what will happen.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:00   Link #8633
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Signum. Vita isn't big enough to carry Hayate in a firemen's lift, and while Shamal would very much snatch Schwertkruez from Hayate's hand, lifting her like that would not be very Shamal-like. Zafira is too much of a gentleman to forcefully share a bath with Hayate, plus he doesn't have any chest-material to fondle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of L-sama View Post
Indeed, I drew the same conclusion for the same reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Yeah I think it's Signum, no one else would carry her like that. I like the story, very true to any of the knights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Signum of course.
Hehe I guess that was a little too easy, i did write it with Signum in mind, but i was trying to go for a story where the reader wouldn't know who it was for as long as possible, but i guess clues kept on sneaking their way in through actions and once you know who was in the room it became a piece of cake. XD

Ah well.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:06   Link #8634
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

turtle plushie!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee X3!!!!! this is so cute satashi XD some people do that... talk to plushies or to themselves... and practice saying stuff >.> <.< >.> ..... l_o hope everything goes well for Fate. X3! and lol is Fate having awesome Freudian slips? *fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees*

Fate: Bardiche..
Bardiche: Yes sir.

Oh dear... @_@!
Old 2008-09-02, 15:10   Link #8635
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I'm not going to defend myself on your first point other than to say that it's there but very subtle. Any more would require needless reveals.

As for the second point, Shari's amplifiers are frighteningly advanced, which I tried to demonstrate in the Fortress and the fact that the private sector is no where near catching up. A small magnifier can level the playing field between a low ranked mage and a SS+ (The social implications on this one are fun to toy with.). The ship itself is significantly lighter (due to lack of normal components) and only needs power in space when they accelerate. Also, Hayate and Shari aren't quite sure how long the power will last. Hence why Hayate says that the trip defied expectations, but how that is will be answered later. If you want, we can take this to OCT or MTT to hash out the details.

Last edited by Allquall; 2008-09-02 at 15:20.
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:22   Link #8636
BPHaru

Quote:
LOL

Fate-chan having Freudian slips (new word learned!) was priceless! I know it's kind of cruel but for the sake of the lulz I hope that she keeps making that kind of mistakes when she talks to Nanoha for real, that would be so hilarious

Your Fate-chan is the cutest, now I want those plushes too

So this a new short series then? Best news of the day! But I also hope that you keep writing your Vampire!Fate.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 19:26   Link #8637
Knight of L-sama
Family Pet

Send a message via MSN to Knight of L-sama
I keep staring at my MSLN wallpaper because it takes so friggin long for my lil comp to load. (which could or could not be a bad thing). So this is a short lil thing based on the scene before me.

Spoiler for Umm.... Cherry Blossom Viewing... I guess...:

Couldn't think of a really good ending... ^.~ oh wells...

Edit:
Spoiler for Almost forgot- the pic that inspired it:

Last edited by Knight of L-sama; 2008-09-02 at 19:34. Reason: Added inspiration pic
Knight of L-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 20:38   Link #8638
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
I keep staring at my MSLN wallpaper because it takes so friggin long for my lil comp to load. (which could or could not be a bad thing). So this is a short lil thing based on the scene before me.

Edit:
Well I have to say that was a pretty funny , yet cute story... NanoFate interaction was pretty good... as was Teana's tsundereness... and well I liked it.

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 21:18   Link #8639
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:

Freudian slips... why they are always so fun? Of course Nanoha being dense would not get it... right?

Quote:

Edit:
Oh good. That eggrolls must be very spicy. And the noodle incident... its gutter-related right?
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 21:41   Link #8640
Knight of L-sama
Family Pet

Send a message via MSN to Knight of L-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Oh good. That eggrolls must be very spicy. And the noodle incident... its gutter-related right?
What noodles?

@Satashi:
Plushie cruelty! The poor things! :O But slips are nice~

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha