AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 14:06   Link #23681
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, Anya...I do see her living through the show. And Dorothea might be a Rounds appointed by Lelouch...even though she's under Schneizel's faction.
Yeah but only the Emperor can appoint anybody to the Rounds unless Charles appointed Dorthoea prior to his demise.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:07   Link #23682
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yeah but only the Emperor can appoint anybody to the Rounds unless Charles appointed Dorthoea prior to his demise.
What's Lelouch then?
Old 2008-09-02, 14:08   Link #23683
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
What's Lelouch then?
Nothing more than a vessel for the true ruler... That hat of his...
Old 2008-09-02, 14:08   Link #23684
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

My wireless connection is slower than dial-up so the korean page isn't showing up for me. Anyway, I bet the page Sprite_Coke pointed to has different versions.
The scan with Nunnally was first posted on 2ch at 20:20:39 (Japan time), which is merely 8 hours ago. So it won't be on a page you saw "earlier"

It's not that "hey this week's TV magazine scan is this one. That Nunnally one can't be true!"
This week, 5 TV magazines (TV Navi, TV Pia, TV Weekly, TV Guide, TV Station) gave summary on Code Geass. All of them are different. Throw in the usual NT/Animage/Animedia/CompAce and we have 9 versions of Turn22 summaries, all slightly different from each other.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:09   Link #23685
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orga777 View Post
nothing more than a vessel for the true ruler... That hat of his...
all hail lelouches hat
Old 2008-09-02, 14:09   Link #23686
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
Come on Narona

It's a nice gif that you've done, but please : spare me the whole "pissed people should shut the hell up cause they're never satisfied" crap.

EDIT : sorry to have brought back this subject guys
I made that "for the lulz". They have the right to not be satisfied, but sometimes the hate go to far.

(even me sometimes I go too far you know )
Old 2008-09-02, 14:09   Link #23687
Jestersage

Besides, with a split in faction, there are currently two Britannian Emperor: Lelouch and Schneizel. And they are going to fight for it, you know.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:10   Link #23688
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Problem with a monarchy is that the Emperor can pretty much do what he wants. Though in Leluoch's case it's a good thing. All he has to do is say he will end the war. Even if most of Britannia was unsure about Lelouch as Emperor if the royal family supports it the large majority will fall in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
My wireless connection is slower than dial-up so the korean page isn't showing up for me. Anyway, I bet the page Sprite_Coke pointed to has different versions.

It's not that "hey this week's TV magazine scan is this one. That Nunnally one can't be true!"
This week, 5 TV magazines (TV Navi, TV Pia, TV Weekly, TV Guide, TV Station) gave summary on Code Geass. All of them are different. Throw in the usual NT/Animage/Animedia/CompAce and we have 9 versions of Turn22 summaries, all slightly different from each other.
So, what do you think about how all these episode summaries talk about Lelouch, Schneizel, and Nunnally, but the image that is used is Kallen on all of them.
The previous weeks episode had a picture of Marianne and she was a big focus of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Koshimizu is one of the most fabulous member here on AS!
I second that.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:11   Link #23689
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
What's Lelouch then?
Well no I was pointing out that Dorthoea can't be on Schenzeil's faction unless Charles appointed her before his demise. That's why I think she's on Lelouch's side and not shown with Bismarck and the other 3 knights (Even Anya's absent) and the chart will be updated next week like it always does.

In regards to Nunnally,

Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-02, 14:12   Link #23690
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Problem with a monarchy is that the Emperor can pretty much do what he wants. Though in Leluoch's case it's a good thing. All he has to do is say he will end the war. Even if most of Britannia was unsure about Lelouch as Emperor if the royal family supports it the large majority will fall in line.
Plus you can always have the purge, just liek Stalin. You do not need lots of people to influence all the place you live in.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:15   Link #23691
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The scan with Nunnally was first posted on 2ch at 20:20:39 (Japan time), which is merely 8 hours ago. So it won't be on a page you saw "earlier"

In the page I linked they are from TV, TV guide, NT, media, mage, TV navi, TV pia, but nothing about Nunnally. What am I missing.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:16   Link #23692
yamibakura

Quote:
I was bored in my way to home, so I made a little summary of the current situation

Now, it's dinner time, bye.
That was great, Narona. Also the Hat fan club gif in your sig is funny too.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:18   Link #23693
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
I was bored in my way to home, so I made a little summary of the current situation

Now, it's dinner time, bye.
I just love your GIFs Narona...
Old 2008-09-02, 14:18   Link #23694
El_Negro
El_Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Bismark will probably do no better than Luciano did against Kallen's HAXTEN. Bismark is going up against Lancelot Albion, just write out his obituary now.
To the legendary KoR #1: Bizmark Waldstein

You were awesome with the powerful weapon you weilded (Excalibur) dubbed by previous Emperor but unfortunately your fielty as a Knight is unmatched by the power that is Lancelot Albion.

Be honored for you died an honorable death in battle and hopefully it may not be in vain as the Britiannia you once fought for will hopefully and undoubtly remain and under the better care of our gracious and cunning leader Schniezel

May you join your comrade in arms Marieanne the Flash and the man who you swore to protect Charles, now you can protect him in the afterlife with Marieanne.

May you rest in peace or pieces

On last hurrah: ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!! ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!! ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!! ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!!
Old 2008-09-02, 14:18   Link #23695
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
In the page I linked they are from TV, TV guide, NT, media, mage, TV navi, TV pia, but nothing about Nunnally. What am I missing.
It's because TV Weekly has a tendency to spoil more. Just as no other magazines aisde from it mentioned that Shirley would actually die in Turn 13, the same applies here. No other sources but TV Weekly, because it let slip, say that Nunnally's alive because they don't spoil as much.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:18   Link #23696
Aquaman OS

hahaha hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What did I say yesterday? WHAT DID I FREAKING SAY! And you all told me I was wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like I was right.

BTW the best explaination is that Freya doesn't atomize but rather transport elsewhere. This has yet to be proven wrong it only looked like they were being atomized.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:21   Link #23697
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I don't think it was the FLEIA, Aquaman. Guilford and the others still look to be pretty dead. I say it was the two shuttles theory.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:21   Link #23698
Baixinho

Quote:
I made that "for the lulz". They have the right to not be satisfied, but sometimes the hate go to far.

(even me sometimes I go too far you know )
It's not because you have 10 pages of people complaining that their hate go too far : many people said they were pissed just once, and some of these people said it many times. Some people just have to say it many times, just let them do it. If their hate is still here in 3 days, then it's too much. But now is way too early to be saying that some people are never satisfied (except maybe Disruptive? j/k), or that their hate went too far.

Anyway, do you guys think that Nunnally's return will be episode 22's cliffhanger?
Old 2008-09-02, 14:22   Link #23699
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
To the legendary KoR #1: Bizmark Waldstein

You were awesome with the powerful weapon you weilded (Excalibur) dubbed by previous Emperor but unfortunately your fielty as a Knight is unmatched by the power that is Lancelot Albion.

Be honored for you died an honorable death in battle and hopefully it may not be in vain as the Britiannia you once fought for will hopefully and undoubtly remain and under the better care of our gracious and cunning leader Schniezel

May you join your comrade in arms Marieanne the Flash and the man who you swore to protect Charles, now you can protect him in the afterlife with Marieanne.

May you rest in peace or pieces

On last hurrah: ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!! ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!! ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!! ALL HAIL BRITIANNIA!!!
lol. I approve.
Old 2008-09-02, 14:22   Link #23700
El_Negro
El_Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
It's not because you have 10 pages of people complaining that their hate go too far : many people said they were pissed just once, and some of these people said it many times. Some people just have to say it many times, just let them do it. If their hate is still here in 3 days, then it's too much. But now is way too early to be saying that some people are never satisfied (except maybe Disruptive? j/k), or that their hate went too far.

Anyway, do you guys think that Nunnally's return will be episode 22's cliffhanger?
Pretty much yeah??

To show that Schniezel has the upper hand against Lulu
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories