AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 376 64.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 86 14.65%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 45 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 3.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 15 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.34%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-09-05, 00:41   Link #1441
Eiontalos
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
How did Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC leave the Sword when Lelouch kinda SEALED THE EXITS?
Maybe the act of entering the Sword of A by Marianne and later C.C. and Suzy it could have reopened the pathway back. I mean Charles seemed like he had given up on starting Ragnarok (Since he wouldn't be able to leave again) until Marianne arrived. So once she showed up he probably knew he could leave again and resumed his plan.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 01:46   Link #1442
Jestersage
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Well, someone brought up crane...
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 06:45   Link #1443
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 智代の部屋
Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
How did Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC leave the Sword when Lelouch kinda SEALED THE EXITS?
eh? i thought C.C. can go in and out of the realm? She had no problems entering and getting people inside.
__________________


Status Quo: MIA
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 07:26   Link #1444
Franckisted
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lebanon
But it that case, why does Charles goes all EMO when lelouch sealed the exit? >_>
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 07:34   Link #1445
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 智代の部屋
Send a message via MSN to Utau
Charles doesn't have C.C. beside him. It was Marriane who brought her there but when she couldn't fix the door she needed C.C.'s power in order to get in. I also question that since, IIRC, he has V.V.s code ;>_>
__________________


Status Quo: MIA
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 07:51   Link #1446
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Or it was just an unexpected move, simply.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 08:04   Link #1447
El_Negro
El_Negro
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Caribbean
or C.C. could've pulled out a huge door-way from her amazingly huge ass
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 08:14   Link #1448
nexocentric
俺は!僕はあたしは?!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Anime Ground 0
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
Well, someone brought up crane...
I did bring up the crane. I'm sorry for calling him a crane, but I am sorry for bringing it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
or C.C. could've pulled out a huge door-way from her amazingly huge ass
She has such a nice big ass! ( Damn my black genes to hell.....)
nexocentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 09:07   Link #1449
MooMooFarm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Lockon's death certainly wasn't fake and Patrick has an insanely high level of survivability.
Lol Patrick.

T_T and this thread fails. 10/10 leads the votes? Marianne got off'd in TWO EPISODES. Orochimaru style. Maybe 8 or even 9. But this definitely feels a bit too rushed. Though I have to say, compared to OTHER series, it's still a 10/10. But for the new BAR set by CODE GEASS R2, It's only a 8-9/10 for me

Or were you guys just remembering the ending? Cause the ending for this episode was like, 11/10 T_T only bested by THE DARK KNIGHT.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 09:29   Link #1450
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
So what? Marianne was never Final Boss material at all.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 09:56   Link #1451
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
How did Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC leave the Sword when Lelouch kinda SEALED THE EXITS?
Didn't Marianne and C.C. re-open the exist before that?
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 09:57   Link #1452
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
Charles doesn't have C.C. beside him. It was Marriane who brought her there but when she couldn't fix the door she needed C.C.'s power in order to get in. I also question that since, IIRC, he has V.V.s code ;>_>

Maybe the door works only one way so since Lelouch blew it from the outside and damaged it, it was impossible to leave.

Marianne couldn't get the door to open so she instead used CC's code which probably reopened it and hence, kept it open until someone else walked through.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:20   Link #1453
Franckisted
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lebanon
I don't mind the Gundam 00 spoiler, but please beware that here it's a Code Geass topic, and that not everyone have seen fully Gundam 00!
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 13:15   Link #1454
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
Lol Patrick.

T_T and this thread fails. 10/10 leads the votes? Marianne got off'd in TWO EPISODES. Orochimaru style. Maybe 8 or even 9. But this definitely feels a bit too rushed. Though I have to say, compared to OTHER series, it's still a 10/10. But for the new BAR set by CODE GEASS R2, It's only a 8-9/10 for me

Or were you guys just remembering the ending? Cause the ending for this episode was like, 11/10 T_T only bested by THE DARK KNIGHT.
Yeah, well, unlike Orochimaru, Marianne wasn't a pedophile.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 20:05   Link #1455
iBeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
New episode almost here!!!!
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 01:07   Link #1456
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
Lol Patrick.

T_T and this thread fails. 10/10 leads the votes? Marianne got off'd in TWO EPISODES. Orochimaru style. Maybe 8 or even 9. But this definitely feels a bit too rushed. Though I have to say, compared to OTHER series, it's still a 10/10. But for the new BAR set by CODE GEASS R2, It's only a 8-9/10 for me

Or were you guys just remembering the ending? Cause the ending for this episode was like, 11/10 T_T only bested by THE DARK KNIGHT.
Look....there's obviously a lot of dummy acounting and stuff going on with the Code Geass episode polls now. There's no way that the series can jump from just under 400 votes to just over 550 in just one week if it's still legitimate.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 02:37   Link #1457
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
Lol Patrick.

T_T and this thread fails. 10/10 leads the votes? Marianne got off'd in TWO EPISODES. Orochimaru style. Maybe 8 or even 9. But this definitely feels a bit too rushed. Though I have to say, compared to OTHER series, it's still a 10/10. But for the new BAR set by CODE GEASS R2, It's only a 8-9/10 for me
Marianne's a terribly tangential character, even if she's one of the key reasons for everything Lelouch has been doing. By that point he had already resigned to himself that her murder is not important and he shouldn't be dwelling over it.

She also really can't do anything outside the realm of Geass. Nobody would believe Anya, and her keeping control of Anya the whole way would cost another episode for the earthly characters to swallow - because that's the one thing that unequivocally makes no sense to anyone but Charles and C.C.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 03:53   Link #1458
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Bismark also said the meaning of politics would change, and he wasn't being all that clear about what would happen. He was practically mocking him.

Charles and Marianne, however, were quite explicit on what they planned to do. They were going to kill God, that which divides humans into individuals, thereby removing the ability of anyone, anywhere, to possibly lie. Marianne also clearly states that all the scattered people will become one, with both each other and those who have passed on. Hell, even Lelouch recognizes that life would become pointless because the world would become complete, a solitary place where past and future have no meaning. It is a world only kind to oneself, because there is only one person, the unified will that is leftover after God is gone.

All you're doing is trying to dilute the meaning of what they said, and it's not going to work. What they planned amounts to nothing less than wiping out individuality, because any individuality would mean the ability to lie and hide aspects of onself remains.
Obviously we differ on interpretation but I provided evidence to back up my statement. But morbofist you can't counter my point by using the "They said this. I'm right you're wrong. Ok? Done." argument. At least explain to me why we would need Shniezel as a leader if we don't have individual free will?
__________________
Telling the truth that no one wants to hear
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 08:40   Link #1459
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Obviously we differ on interpretation but I provided evidence to back up my statement. But morbofist you can't counter my point by using the "They said this. I'm right you're wrong. Ok? Done." argument. At least explain to me why we would need Shniezel as a leader if we don't have individual free will?
Yeah, I am pretty sure Bismark was mocking Schneizel when he said that. Because the first thing I thought when I saw Schneizel's face after Bismark said that was him thinking "Fuck you Bismark..."

I agree completely with morbosfist assessment. It was clear what they were planning when you listen to them talk. There would be no individuality and everyone would become one. That is what would have happened.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 11:42   Link #1460
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
The most interesting part of the episode is Lelouch's and Suzaku's show on tv.
People reactions:
Kallen's interst went to Suzaku(not Lelouch)(Suzaku stole her position as the knight of Zero)
Gino's interest went to Lelouch(not Suzaku)(Lelouch made Suzaku smile)
Kaguya's interest went to both Suzaku and Lelouch.(They both are in higher and better position to help Japan)
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.