AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-28, 18:26   Link #21
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
LOL the bunny isn't dead. It just has a pancake on his head
Well...it's not dead in the picture...but it's dead.

http://sokaisha.hp.infoseek.co.jp/passing.htm
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:52   Link #22
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
What its dead?

NOOOOOOOOO OOLONG~!

*cries*

*sniff* I'll get a new avatar soon
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 21:51   Link #23
mah_damey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: houston, tx
neone kno if Phantom Brave is comin out in NA?
mah_damey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:06   Link #24
silentpixel
Champloo Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NYC
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
couple more days and we finally get to play this. Really cant wait. Bad news is i dont have any money for it.lol
silentpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 10:36   Link #25
Secca
nya`
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Any idea the exact date they are shipped to stores?
__________________
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 15:25   Link #26
Tommy
Mr. Prince
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Age: 31
Well the game shiips on May 5th so it will probably be in stores on the 6th or 7th.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 15:26   Link #27
Secca
nya`
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
that's like Friday or something, it's this weekend!! ^^

Cannot wait until weekend.
__________________
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 15:56   Link #28
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
that's like Friday or something, it's this weekend!! ^^

Cannot wait until weekend.
Actually I put down a preorder for it a while while back and they told me it'll be in stores May 5th which is Wed. this week .

Oh, and to all your cheap ass gamers out there with old games. For every 3 games you trade in you get an extra 10 dollar worth. So say you trade in 3 games that are worth only 5 each, you'll get 25 instead of 15 . I myself will take advantage of this because frankly, I have alot of games that I will never play again and I need my money to buy other things . I'll post my thoughts on the game when I get it for sure.

Oh, and don't buy Van Helsing. It sucks enter the matrix ass.
__________________

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 16:01   Link #29
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
neone kno if Phantom Brave is comin out in NA?
Pretty sure it will be. Disgaea did well, and Nippon Ichi is opening up offices here in US, so signs point to yes.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 16:40   Link #30
Tommy
Mr. Prince
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Pretty sure it will be. Disgaea did well, and Nippon Ichi is opening up offices here in US, so signs point to yes.
It's a go.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/510/510518p1.html
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 17:04   Link #31
silentpixel
Champloo Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NYC
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Actually I put down a preorder for it a while while back and they told me it'll be in stores May 5th which is Wed. this week .

Oh, and to all your cheap ass gamers out there with old games. For every 3 games you trade in you get an extra 10 dollar worth. So say you trade in 3 games that are worth only 5 each, you'll get 25 instead of 15 . I myself will take advantage of this because frankly, I have alot of games that I will never play again and I need my money to buy other things . I'll post my thoughts on the game when I get it for sure.

Oh, and don't buy Van Helsing. It sucks enter the matrix ass.
That applys to EB or Gamestop?
silentpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 17:31   Link #32
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
I always Ebay my old games.

Why? Because instead of me getting $5 credit towards another purchase and then Ebgames selling the game I sold to then to someone else for $17.99, I'll get $10, and another gamer who wants the game gets it for $10 + shipping.

Sometimes you get lucky and someone pays a TON of money for something you thought was trash. I sold a copy of Guilty Gear X Plus (not XX, just original X plus) on Ebay last month. I bought it for like 1800 yen. It sold for $73.00.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 18:33   Link #33
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
neone kno if Phantom Brave is comin out in NA?

Yes, it has been announced for TBA 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpixel
That applys to EB or Gamestop?
I forgot to mention. It's a eb offer that lasts 5/2 to 5/29.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
I always Ebay my old games.

Why? Because instead of me getting $5 credit towards another purchase and then Ebgames selling the game I sold to then to someone else for $17.99, I'll get $10, and another gamer who wants the game gets it for $10 + shipping.

Sometimes you get lucky and someone pays a TON of money for something you thought was trash. I sold a copy of Guilty Gear X Plus (not XX, just original X plus) on Ebay last month. I bought it for like 1800 yen. It sold for $73.00.
You're right but not all of us have the time nor the motivation to sell stuff over ebay. I personally sold 3 things over ebay and it was quite annoying taking pictures... dealing with bidders... shipping... bleh....

Unless I had a copy of a rare game... which I don't because I've seen copies of the game I plan to trade in at the store for as little as 15 bucks.

So I just choose to give in to the "man" whenever a half decent thing like this comes along. Afterall, I don't have a huge amount of games to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Tch.

No Good The-Man-Giver-In-To-er.

It is a bit of a hassle I admit...but I'll take down The Man one step at a time.
No worries. I'll be this "man" you speak of when I take over the universe... and I assure you, video games and anime will be free as a public service funded directly by me!
__________________

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket

Last edited by Slade; 2004-05-03 at 18:45. Reason: Because I will be the "Man"
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 18:40   Link #34
OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Totally in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
So I just choose to give in to the "man" whenever a half decent thing like this comes along. Afterall, I don't have a huge amount of games to sell.
Tch.

No Good The-Man-Giver-In-To-er.

It is a bit of a hassle I admit...but I'll take down The Man one step at a time.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:24   Link #35
Secca
nya`
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
This looks great. any idea if they gona keep the japanese voice in it? because I remember Disgaea has a mixed voice over during the battle.
__________________
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:14   Link #36
mah_damey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: houston, tx
ooo it comes out tomo!
mah_damey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:01   Link #37
silentpixel
Champloo Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NYC
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mah_damey
ooo it comes out tomo!
It ships tommorow some stores may get it tommorow but most stores will get it wedsnday or thursday.

My main concern about the game is that it came out before Disgaea. So basically its a downgrade. Im not saying it might suck but what i mean is it might not be as good as Disgaea.
silentpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:30   Link #38
Secca
nya`
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpixel
It ships tommorow some stores may get it tommorow but most stores will get it wedsnday or thursday.

My main concern about the game is that it came out before Disgaea. So basically its a downgrade. Im not saying it might suck but what i mean is it might not be as good as Disgaea.
That is true, it might not be as good as Disgaea, but i'm stil looking forward for it, well until phantom brave come out. Why time is so slow when you are waiting for thursday? >_<
__________________
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 21:47   Link #39
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
I talked to the folks over at EB (who knows me quite well) and they told me that the game comes in on May 7th (in Canada, USA might get it a day earlier).

Three more days...three more days...
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 11:57   Link #40
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
I'm on my first play-throught of disgaea (just bought it, behind the times), and I'm loving it. This comes as great news. Hey- did everybody else change the sound for the cut scenes to the japanese track? It makes the game so much better/funnier!
wsheit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.