AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-05, 14:18   Link #1
Chikaru sama
~ Yuri & Yaoi ~

Send a message via MSN to Chikaru sama
Looking for Comedy anime to watch

Looking for a good Comedy anime to watch with Slice of life abit too ^^
Lucky Star
Minami-ke
Azumanga Daioh
School Rumble

i want something smiliar to those 4 animes doesnt have to be the really the same as it has comedy i fine with it

Like to Thanks TheEroKing for the Signature
Old 2008-09-06, 09:43   Link #2
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Ichigo Mashimaro is pretty funny. It's a comedy/slice-of-life that's more or less based around the school lives of 4 twelve year old girls. And one of the girls sisters, who is 20 years old. She hangs around them quite a bit since they like to visit her and her sister so much, and she finds the girls very moe, occasionally she will have them cosplay... you can see where this is going...

I would say that it feels kind of like watching Chiaki and her elementary school friends in Minami-Ke. If you liked the episodes of Minami-Ke centered around that, I would definitely give Ichigo Mashimaro a try.
Old 2008-09-06, 10:11   Link #3
SNT
Special

I haven't really seen any of the 4 animes u posted above, but I can rcommend u some comedy animes: Seto no Hanayome (u should really watch it it's worth), Excel Saga (different type of comedy...u can try an amv first 2 see if u enjoy this style), Gintama (I didn't really like it for some reasons...but you might enjoy it), Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (a little bloody but worth watching...I suppose). I hope I helped u at least a bit...I didn't say what they are about, because u can find out easily looking on wikipedia or just from trying an amv... Good Luck!
Old 2008-09-06, 10:26   Link #4
amjzz

Ichigo mashimaro is a good comedy anime...

Also....hidamari sketch is funny too, its about the life of 4 friends on a institute...
Old 2008-09-07, 17:13   Link #5
Vashar

Comedies I liked:

Tenshi na Konomaika - a boy who wants to be manlier gets cursed and becomes the "most womanly of women" and gets hit on constantly by guys. No one knows but his childhood friend, but she prefers him in his female form since she finds it easier to be closer to him that way. Despite appearances, he still tries to be manly and that draws unwanted attention from a thug/delinquent which then devotes himself to him, even helping him find a cure to his curse.
School Rumble 2nd Season (more comedy from the first season without much depth)
Full Metal Panic Fumofu (probably won't like it too much if you're not a guy)

While not pure comedies, these two made me laugh quite a bit:

Nodame Cantabile (more of a college romance)
Allison & Lilia (more of an adventure and romance)

I'd avoid Dokuro... that was a freaky watch. I only watched it because I was curious as to where the spiked club gibbing parody/cosplay came from.

Last edited by Vashar; 2008-09-07 at 17:46.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:18   Link #6
AceD
See You En' Tee

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu is prolly the best anime for comedy, id watch FMP S1 > Fumoffu > S2 though, aint really needed though

id go with Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de (they are my noble masters) also, though its ecchi/yuri abit

going by the ones you said, you'd prolly like Clannad, though i hate it personaly
Old 2008-09-08, 08:46   Link #7
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Nogizata Haruka No Himitsu is Funny romantic comedy thats just started give that a go .
Old 2008-09-08, 14:23   Link #9
Arkuatic

Though some don't have SoL stuff its highly recommended in the field of comedy

Soul Eater-One of those in your face comedies with demon hunting stuff

Air in the Summer-its linked to Air TV, but isn't anything important just focuses on comedy

Clannad-Tosses comedy every here and there with an awesome romance plot

Kyou no Go no Ni-BEST comedy i've ever watched, i guess you can consider it SoL or not depending on you're classmates

Suzumiya Haruhi-Probably one of the most popular comedies and one of the biggest fanlistings
Closed Thread